dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex uploaded by Ella P.dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex uploaded by Debbie O.

BY DERMALOGICA

Clinically proven to reverse the signs of aging, dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex regenerates the eye area. The retinol treatment reverses the multiple signs of skin aging, including wrinkles, crow's feet, puffiness, dark circles due to hyperpigmentation and skin sensitivity due to dehydration. Retinol and tissue-regenerating peptides plus vitamin C fortify skin to help strengthen against fine lines and related signs of aging. An exclusive UGL complex helps retexturize while oat proteins and fraxinus extract firm skin. It's formulated without artificial fragrances and colors, though it does contain vitamin A, so if you're pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician prior to use. How to use: Start using alternate nights for the first two weeks. As skin responds, build up to using nightly. After cleansing, smooth and pat around the eye area working from the outer corner inward. Brand: dermalogica. Style Name: dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex. Style Number: 1020228. see more...

dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex
  • "I like the formula of this. I havent noticed any real differences in my undereyes but it does feel very moisturizing." in 6 reviews
  • "I am a big fan of Dermalogica products. I have really really sensitive skin and I never have any issues using their products. From their face washes to body washes, you won't be disappointed, i promise! " in 5 reviews
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
I picked this up because I have a chronic fear of developing crow's feet. Since *so far* I don't have any major signs of aging near my eyes I can't speak to the age reversal side of things...but I do find the product very moisturizing and would purchase again. I haven't yet because I am working my way through other eye creams, but it's a good one.
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I love using Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex for the sensitive eye area. This product met my expectations and is a bit pricey but worth the money. I think the formula is not too harsh and works well, so I would recommend it to others to use for themselves.
Denise D.
Canyon Lake, CA
The Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex was recommended to me by my eyebrow gal! I can see an improvement around my eyes already. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it to keep my skin young and fresh. It has a great smell and you only need a pea size drop.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I got this in a 'meet dermalogica set', and it did not disappoint. I've used this brand a couple of times, but this was my first time using it. It's effective, gentle. What kind of skincare isn't really? I would love more! Maybe double the container?
Kayla M.
It seems to make my eyes feel and look better. I received this in an Ipsy bag. I would purchase in the future if it had a better/stronger desirable smell and didn't make my eyes water as much. There may be better eye products out than this.
Theresa C.
San Antonio
I am currently using this product. It's only been a week so its hard to tell just how well it's working. I use other products too. I like the feel of the product and will continue using it. I love Dermalogica products!
Eward8526 w.
bay village
I love this product. I have very sensitive skin and was worried at first that this would cause a reaction but it provided moisture and went on the skin very smooth, soaking into it and not sitting on top, which I love.
Ana A.
I got this as a sample for a subscription box a while back and yes did meet my expectations it’s very effective I always have under eye darkness especially since I’m a new mother and helps lighten the appearance
Gina J.
This little tube is expensive but it’s worth it. The product when used regularly helps smooth the fine lines around my eyes. It also helps moisturize and tone the delicate skin. I would recommend it to anyone.
Brii S.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite eye care product ever. It isn’t greasy or oily and is easy to travel with I take it everywhere! Even if I skip my skincare routine I never skip using this product! Dermalogica is the best!