dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex uploaded by Debbie O.

BY DERMALOGICA

Clinically proven to reverse the signs of aging, dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex regenerates the eye area. The retinol treatment reverses the multiple signs of skin aging, including wrinkles, crow's feet, puffiness, dark circles due to hyperpigmentation and skin sensitivity due to dehydration. Retinol and tissue-regenerating peptides plus vitamin C fortify skin to help strengthen against fine lines and related signs of aging. An exclusive UGL complex helps retexturize while oat proteins and fraxinus extract firm skin. It's formulated without artificial fragrances and colors, though it does contain vitamin A, so if you're pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician prior to use. How to use: Start using alternate nights for the first two weeks. As skin responds, build up to using nightly. After cleansing, smooth and pat around the eye area working from the outer corner inward. Brand: dermalogica. Style Name: dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex. Style Number: 1020228. see more...

Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
Inside a bag filled with my favorite cosmetics, my daughter surprised me with the Dermologica Age Reversal Eye Complex. It works mainly on my wrinkles. It softens my deep wrinkles and eliminates fine ones. It helps with dark circles and puffiness. I apply a few minutes before moisturizer, morning and night. I am 59 and have sun damaged skin. This is the first eye cream that has worked for me, but it takes time. Not a miracle cream, but very effective! It also has a hefty price tag but little goes a long way and worth every single penny!
Chasity A.
Chasity A.
Lewisburg, TN
This stuff is Awesome! The texture is super silky, which feels so nice on your face, after cleansing. The packaging is nice, and available in travel size for those of us who are on the go a lot! I was introduced and fell in love at ULTA.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
This stuff is Awesome!!!!! I love how it feels when you put it on and it's actually works!! It is gentle. Makes my eyes feel refreshed! Very effective! I am using this product now as we speak. I don't feel like improvement is needed.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
My mom started using this product and now I use it too. Very good value work it. The package is so nice and very well put. It feels amazing under my eyes and my dry skin feel very hydrated. I recommend.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
I use this at night for my under eye area. I don't have a huge issue but it's great to be proactive. It does make my skin smooth and tight. So I assume y'all working!
marina g.
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Tried using this since at my age I need to do something it does feels like its relieving it but its a little bit pricey
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
Got it as a samole. Don't really use it because when I didn, I didn't really notice any difference. Expensive also.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This stuff works! I use it and so does my mom! The only thing is, it's expensive and it's such a small bottle.
Rhonda V.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
Very pleased, definitely noticeable difference after using this product . I would definitely recommend this.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Love love love this product! Keeps wrinkles at bay! Highly recommend! I use it more in the winter.