Dermalogica Active Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney S.Dermalogica Active Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney S.

BY DERMALOGICA

This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer absorbs without a trace, creating an invisible barrier against moisture loss. Silk proteins join extracts of burdock, sage and cucumber to calm and hydrate the skin.Ideal for normal to oily skin conditions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
this is my first product from dermalogica and i’m pretty impressed! it’s very gentle on the skin but i also found it to be quite heavy when i first put it on which i was not impressed with it. it melts into the skin overtime which is nice but the initial heaviness and lotion-isque texture is extremely off putting. this doesn’t work for my extremely dry skin and it’s also at a very high price point. i won’t be purchasing again but i’ll use the rest of it at that price!
Cassidy H.
Elon, NC
The formula was a little thin, which is kind of weird because it’s more watery than like a typical facial lotion, but it definitely kept my skin hydrated. It can be worn under makeup if you rub it in well, but I typically used it at night as a sort of moisture treatment for my skin. Other than the consistency, it was a good quality moisturizer.
Taylor D.
North Augusta, SC
Another fantastic product from Dermalogica. I apply this product after toning and before applying any primer. My skin feels healthy, plump, and hydrated every time I use this moisturizer. I'll probably never switch skincare brands. My skin has never been in better condition!!
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
this is the go to moisturizer for oily/ combination skin! i recommend it all. the. time. so many girls come to me with oily skin concerns saying they refuse to use a moisturizer due to the way they feel on their skin. this one is a game changer and they almost always give it a try. your skin NEEDS moisture to combat oil and this will do the trick, trust me!
DANIELLE R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I LOVE this moisturizer!!!! Only giving three stars just because of the price and I have found other products that work just as good on my face. I do love the way my skin feels after using this and I don't look oily at all. I love all dermologica products and this is just another one that doesn't disappoint.
Ada K.
Dermalogica has some seriously great skincare products and this joins the list. I love how it moisturized my skin without being too heavy or feeling like its clogging up my skin. I wear it under my makeup without any issue. Seriosuly when it comes to skin care, don't cheap out. Buy the best.
Rylie C.
phoenix, AZ
In the hot weather months, I tend to get really dry skin. I have used many moisturizers, but the only one I always go back to is Dermalogica Active Moist. It gently moisturizes and feels so hydrating on my skin. It is pricey, but if you're looking for a great moisturizer, I would buy it!
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
I’ve only tried this in sample form. And thank goodness I did. It didn’t work well on my skin mainly because when I sweat, you can see the product come off. I didn’t like that. The feel of it on my face was okay. A little tacky but I wouldn’t buy it again until they changed the formula
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
Love this moisturizer.  I've used it since high school which was a long time ago.  Bought this in Atlanta when we lived there and it has lasted a while.  I do use a lot of moisturizer as well, but this is up there with the top ones that I would use for my sensitive skin
Vicky C.
Orlando, FL
This is an absolute must in my work kit (I’m a pro makeup artist), and love using this on my oily-skin clients. It keeps the skin looking nice and soft, but without the greasy feel, and even helps tame down the oiliness for those clients! Consistency is also “water-like”, which is great for people who deal with oily skin types.