BY DERMALOGICA

This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer absorbs without a trace, creating an invisible barrier against moisture loss. Silk proteins join extracts of burdock, sage and cucumber to calm and hydrate the skin.Ideal for normal to oily skin conditions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anna A.
Perkasie
I received this as part of the Normal/Oily Skin Kit. It is very fast absorbing, smells nice (like a light essential oil), is not greasy at all, and perfect to wear under makeup. However, it is a very light moisturizer and ultimately I do not think it is super moisturizing. If you have normal/oily skin like I do, I think you'd like this. If you are very dry I am not sure you'd find it provides enough moisture. Overall, I really like it for my skin type and I will continue to use it for my morning routine, but I will use a different, thicker moisturizer at night. Would repurchase though!
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
this is the go to moisturizer for oily/ combination skin! i recommend it all. the. time. so many girls come to me with oily skin concerns saying they refuse to use a moisturizer due to the way they feel on their skin. this one is a game changer and they almost always give it a try. your skin NEEDS moisture to combat oil and this will do the trick, trust me!
DANIELLE R.
Redding, CA
I LOVE this moisturizer!!!! Only giving three stars just because of the price and I have found other products that work just as good on my face. I do love the way my skin feels after using this and I don't look oily at all. I love all dermologica products and this is just another one that doesn't disappoint.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
My best friend only uses Dermalogica, and when she was visiting for the summer she let me try some items from her skin regiment. This product goes onto the skin very smoothly and sits nicely on the skin without feeling too heavy. I have oily skin and it left it feeling moisturized and not greasy.
Ada K.
Dermalogica has some seriously great skincare products and this joins the list. I love how it moisturized my skin without being too heavy or feeling like its clogging up my skin. I wear it under my makeup without any issue. Seriosuly when it comes to skin care, don't cheap out. Buy the best.
Rylie C.
Phoenix, AZ
In the hot weather months, I tend to get really dry skin. I have used many moisturizers, but the only one I always go back to is Dermalogica Active Moist. It gently moisturizes and feels so hydrating on my skin. It is pricey, but if you're looking for a great moisturizer, I would buy it!
Adriana Sophia A.
MARSHALL, TX
I’ve only tried this in sample form. And thank goodness I did. It didn’t work well on my skin mainly because when I sweat, you can see the product come off. I didn’t like that. The feel of it on my face was okay. A little tacky but I wouldn’t buy it again until they changed the formula
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
Love this moisturizer.  I've used it since high school which was a long time ago.  Bought this in Atlanta when we lived there and it has lasted a while.  I do use a lot of moisturizer as well, but this is up there with the top ones that I would use for my sensitive skin
Vicky C.
Orlando
This is an absolute must in my work kit (I’m a pro makeup artist), and love using this on my oily-skin clients. It keeps the skin looking nice and soft, but without the greasy feel, and even helps tame down the oiliness for those clients! Consistency is also “water-like”, which is great for people who deal with oily skin types.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
I love this product, it is more expensive; however, it lasts a long time and you do not need a lot of the product when using it. I have sensitive skin and it never irritated my skin. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative the CeraVe night time moisturizer is very similar.