BY DERMALOGICA

This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer absorbs without a trace, creating an invisible barrier against moisture loss. Silk proteins join extracts of burdock, sage and cucumber to calm and hydrate the skin.Ideal for normal to oily skin conditions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Simone W.
Simone W.
Fairfield , AL
A lightweight, non greasy, oil free moisturizer! I have super oily skin and I've purchased this product multiple times! This product is a little pricey but it's definitely worth the investment! It's not my number one moisturizer! But it's definitely in the top 5.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Smithville, TN
This moisturizer made my already oily face VERY GREASY!!! Thankfully I only bought a sample to try! Not oily skin friendly!! Didn't even finish the sample bottle. Would not buy again nor recommend.
Amazing stuff!!! I wish i could afford this brand all the time. Soooo smooth and ur skin is seriously hydrated!!!
Use this moisturizer everyday morning and night. Best moisturizer I've ever made. I have combination of oily/dry skin and this working well at managing both. I wear it under my makeup and when I have just a bare face. The only flaw that I have found is that it has an unusual smell that I'm not a fan of.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
This cream does a good job at keeping my face clear and moisturised, but it seems to take forever to soak into the skin. An hour can pass, and my face still feels moist, which I am not a fan of. Too moist for day time wear or under makeup, and at night it takes so long to settle in that most of it transfers onto my pillow. Probably won't purchase this one again.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
London
This really does help my incredibly dry skin. Very soothing too. The scent isn't too strong, it smells very clean. It's not too thick and is very nice feeling on the skin. It doesn't sit ontop and make the skin feel greasy either.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Staffordshire
I enjoy this moisturiser on a morning before makeup application. It doesn't feel heavy and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, yet it still feels fresh and well moisturiser. I would recommend to others.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
West Midlands
This product is amazing never tried it before and when I did it blew me away it leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. I always use before I put my make up on top and it's the perfect base.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
This moisturiser for me was great and it really hydrated my skin, I ordered it from Ulta although I had to get it shipped which was annoying, it really worked so it was worth it :)
Rhiannon R.
Rhiannon R.
4051
Best moisturiser I keep it in my purse.... in the winter it is honestly a miracle worker
5 mins after applying I can feel it working instantly and my face feels like a baby's bum