BY DERMALOGICA

This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer absorbs without a trace, creating an invisible barrier against moisture loss. Silk proteins join extracts of burdock, sage and cucumber to calm and hydrate the skin.Ideal for normal to oily skin conditions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
DANIELLE R.
DANIELLE R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I LOVE this moisturizer!!!! Only giving three stars just because of the price and I have found other products that work just as good on my face. I do love the way my skin feels after using this and I don't look oily at all. I love all dermologica products and this is just another one that doesn't disappoint.
Ada K.
Ada K.
Maspeth
Dermalogica has some seriously great skincare products and this joins the list. I love how it moisturized my skin without being too heavy or feeling like its clogging up my skin. I wear it under my makeup without any issue. Seriosuly when it comes to skin care, don't cheap out. Buy the best.
Isabelle S.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
I love this product, it is more expensive; however, it lasts a long time and you do not need a lot of the product when using it. I have sensitive skin and it never irritated my skin. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative the CeraVe night time moisturizer is very similar.
Simone W.
Simone W.
Fairfield , AL
A lightweight, non greasy, oil free moisturizer! I have super oily skin and I've purchased this product multiple times! This product is a little pricey but it's definitely worth the investment! It's not my number one moisturizer! But it's definitely in the top 5.
Rylie C.
Rylie C.
phoenix
In the hot weather months, I tend to get really dry skin. I have used many moisturizers, but the only one I always go back to is Dermalogica Active Moist. It gently moisturizes and feels so hydrating on my skin. It is pricey, but if you're looking for a great moisturizer, I would buy it!
Adriana Sophia A.
Adriana Sophia A.
Deep in the Heart of Texas
I’ve only tried this in sample form. And thank goodness I did. It didn’t work well on my skin mainly because when I sweat, you can see the product come off. I didn’t like that. The feel of it on my face was okay. A little tacky but I wouldn’t buy it again until they changed the formula
Cicily P.
Cicily P.
Blue Springs
I love this product because it's the perfect lightweight moisturizer for just about all skin types. I can use this year- round and not be disappointed. I like the packaging because it's also easy to travel with because it doesn't have a pump.
Trista O.
Trista O.
I love this product because it leaves your skin feeling very light and refreshed. It is very gentle on your skin and is a good price for the quality of the product. I would buy it again and definitely recommend it to others.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Riverside, CA
I'm giving it 4 stars only because it wasn't for me. I think it's more for oily skin. Or maybe if you have acne. I just saw moisturizer and the brand name. A brand name I trust. I would say try it for yourself.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Land o lakes, FL
Love this moisturizer.  I've used it since high school which was a long time ago.  Bought this in Atlanta when we lived there and it has lasted a while.  I do use a lot of moisturizer as well, but this is up there with the top ones that I would use for my sensitive skin