Dermalogica Active Moist (Salon Size) 177ml/6oz uploaded by Rebecca h.Dermalogica Active Moist (Salon Size) 177ml/6oz uploaded by Escential +.

BY DERMALOGICA

Brand from Dermalogica. A lightweight oil-free moisture beauty care Delivers oil-free moisture immediately when it is needed Contains silk amino acids and plant extract to improve skin texture Together with astringents of lemon, cucumber and burdock to refine skin Fragrance free Pack Size Available - 50ml/1.7oz, 100ml/3.3oz, 177ml/6oz Pack Size - 177ml/6oz see more...

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I love to exfoliate. My face, my body, my hands and my feet are all subject to frequent scrubbing down. With this love has come a mission: to find the best exfoliant ever made. In the case, at least of my facial exfoliater, I have found it. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is amazing.

Dermalogica is a dermatologist recommended line of skincare products that you won't find in your local drugstore. Dermalogica rarely advertises and relies mainly on word of mouth. Their website can help you locate retailers. I first learned of the Dermalogica line while getting a facial. The aesthetician recommended it highly and told me where to find it. A month later (after my wallet had recovered from the facial) I went to the store and picked up my first container of the Daily Microfoliant.
Pearl B.
Pearl B.
Culver City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this oil free lotion! I use a quarter size amount for my face, after cleansing! It leaves the skin dewy and not oily at all, but a great base for makeup! I'd say the price is a little high, but worth it!
myra h.
myra h.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product . I use it everyday before I apply my foundation . It really met my expectations. It's pricey but a little bit goes a long way. I bought mine at Ulta . And yes I will buy it again. I recommend this product.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dermalogica products, especially this moisturizer. It's such a shame they are SO expensive so I can't always purchase them but I really like the scent and how this light moisturizer makes my skin feel.
Ally O.
Ally O.
Duncan
Love this. I use this everyday, you can even mix foundation with this as a hack to apply foundation easier. The smell is a little unpleasant but it hydrates and leaves skin looking nice and refreshed.
Lynsey W.
Lynsey W.
Oshawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is not cheap but it's great. It is oil free and "contains botanical extracts that provide effective hydration without a greasy after-feel."
Great stuff. I use this daily after my shower as well as after I cleanse my face at night.
Lela M.
Lela M.
Tbilisi
I like that product very much. It moistures my skin very well. I used it every day together with dermalogica face toner.
Sherrin S.
Sherrin S.
Awsome product help me a lot and save me HAHAHAH I love it really recommend it too