BY DERMALOGICA

Lightweight, oil-free moisturizer for oilier skin; Soothing panthenol and allantoin calm irritation and dryness; Absorbs easily with no excess residue; Invisible barrier against moisture loss. see more...

Dermalogica Active Moist - NEW VISION OF N.Y.
  • "Great moisturizer for oily and combination skin that is not too heavy. Perfect for my somewhat sensitive skin. Also very hydrating but does not leave a greasy feel. I have been using this moisturizer for years and have yet to find anything that compares." in 9 reviews
  • "My skin is combination type and also highly sensitive. I love that this moisturizer has no fragrance or coloring, so I don't get flair ups in those sensitive spots. My oily spots don't get slick either. It is also very lightweight so it can be used anytime- which is highly important since I live in hot and humid Florida. " in 7 reviews
  • "Perfect daily moisturizer! Nice and light and easy to apply, and has never clogged my pores, or felt heavy or greasy. Absorbs really quickly and leaves my skin feeling wonderful. Has been a great tool in the fight against breakouts too, and the rough seasonal changes. No dry skin here!" in 6 reviews
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Probably my very favorite moisturizer. I got it as a part of a cleansing trial pack from Ulta. I was very impressed. Didn't break me out, didn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily. An overall good product. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizer.
Jillian B.
Ramona
I love dermalogica! Every single product they put out is genuine. This particular product is super light weight, pure ingredients, and smells fantastic. My skin feels softer and more moisturized immediately after use.
Ashley E.
I love this moisturizer! I got the kit so it was all sample sizes, but re-purchased the product immediately after I ran out! So far, it’s the only moisturizer I’ve used that isn’t too heavy but still hydrated. My skin is glowing and hydrated but not greasy at all. Great for skin prep pre-makeup application as well. With combination skin it’s tough to find a balance but this one knocks it out of the park!
Kandi B.
Currently using this on all my clients even myself. Its a really good facial moisturizer. Its simple and straight to the point. It definitely penetrates into the skin. Leaving your skin hydrated.
Megan B.
I liked this at first but as I continued to use it I started getting clogged pores on my cheeks. The smell was a little overwhelming as well. You got a lot of product for the cost
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Emily C.
San Antonio, TX
By far the most favorite moisturizer I have ever used. It's a great value, but a little pricey. It dries quickly, doesn't leave skin sticky, and makeup application is a breeze afterwards. I love the simple Packaging, it's easy to read. I wouldn't change anything about this lotion.
ale 🌙.
Los Angeles, CA
This product lasts you a good while. I have oily skin & this moisturizer is not heavy. Instead, it leaves my face feeling just moisturized enough and also feeling fresh. I love how it smells. The scent feels very natural, like you’re putting crushed leaves on your face.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! Smells good and works very well! This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized. Love it!! I have oily skin and need something very moisturized, as you know oily makes up for the lack of moisture. This gives the perfect kiss of moist, loveeee.
Kaela A.
This product leaves your skin feeling baby smooth. The scent is not overwhelming, so that is nice. I bought this product from Ulta. This product is very effective and will not disappoint. I would defiantly buy this again once mine runs out. I would highly recommend this to others who are looking for a great moisturizer.