BY DERMALOGICA

Active Moist - A lightweight, oil-free lotion for daily moisture protection to actively combat surface dehydration. This sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts to help smooth and improve the skin's texture. Natural botanical astringents of Lemon, Watercress, Burdock and Ivy help to refine the skin while soothing extracts of Lavender, Mallow and Cucumber provide deep hydration. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.How it works:Silk Amino Acids smooth and improve skin texture. Natural botanical astringents of Lemon, Ivy, Watercress and Burdock refine the skin.Soothing extracts of Lavender, Mallow and Cucumber provide deep hydration.We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an Ulta store.Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information.-Dermalogica Active Moist - 3.4oz

• I have really dry skin, and am looking for a new moisturizer. My...3 Answers
  • How long does this product last??5 Answers
  • Is this good to put on underneath makeup?6 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Fantastic moisturizer!!! I use in both am and pm routines. I have dry/combo skin and this works well for both. dry skin is moisturized and soft and oily t zone isn't greasy at all. subtle clean scent that enhances the clean feeling for me at the end of my routine. keep in mind that this doesn't contain any spf. I like this for my pm routine, and just add my spf over it for daytime. no problem. yes, this is a pricey product. but in this case you get what you pay for. this stuff is great!!!" in 16 reviews
  • "The best moisturizer I have ever used. I keep trying other products but come back to this again and again. Reduces the redness in my sensitive skin and never makes me break out. Use this daily with a heavier moisturizer at night. " in 15 reviews
  • "Super light and moisturizing lotion. I use this moisturizer for a day when I'm not wearing makeup and am just on the go. It's a great product for the price. Not oily at all, so great for normal skin or even for skin that's a little dry. " in 9 reviews
Bennett T.
Stockton
To start, Dermalogica is the best brand in the world. I have two medicine cabinets full of their products. For active moist, you use the tiniest bit, and the product works amazing. Lightweight but gives a great amount of moisture. Gentle on sensitive skin, and works amazing. Best moisturizer ever.
Courtney M.
FARMINGTON, MN
I love Dermalogica and Active Moist is one of my favorite face creams. Not only does it moisturize but it also helps get rid of and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. I will continue to buy and use this cream, probably forever.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Loving this cream for the moisturizing factor! Really absorbs very fast in the skin not leaving any residue on the surface. The packaging is simple yet very appealing. There is non scent to this product.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I love just about any product in the Dermalogica line. They are always sensitive skin and acne prone skin friendly. This particular moisturizer hydrates so well and doesn’t leave skin greasy or heavy.
LaRisa C.
Lawrence, KS
I love this moisturizer! It’s light weight, feels great!! Easy to use. All over coverage. Smells good. Not sticky at all. I use it everyday! Highly recommend it.
Maia F.
Washington, DC
On my fourth tube. Lightweight, feels cool and soothing, smells wonderful and fresh, and always keeps my skin nice and calm. It’s very light so it is not enough in the winter but it’s great for warmer months and I always revert to this when my skin is acting up.
Emily J.
I absolutely love this brand as well as this amazing product! I have combo skin and I find that this product works great with my skin type! It leaves my face feeling fresh and rejuvenated! I would highly recommend
K A Y L A N V.
Love this moisturizer! The only one to ever keep my skin plumped until the morning! I used it every night after cleansing. It is pricey but so worth it! I've got nothing bad to say about this moisturizer I would buy it again! I love it so much!
Olivia R.
Fallbrook
 This product left me oily throughout the day.  I personally don't believe it is worth the price. First aid beauty makes a solid face moisturizer for a fraction of the cost.
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I purchased the Dermalogica Active Moist lotion after trying it out as part of the combo/oily travel size value set. I absolutely fell in love with this moisturizer. It is so incredibly light weight, fast absorbing, and leaves no oily residue whatsoever. There's little to no fragrance to this as well. I've found that this product gives my skin great hydration without making me over oily or clogging my pores. A little goes a long way so the full size bottle has lasted me several months. I'm really pleased with this product and will continue to use as part of my daily skincare routine.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Is this good to put on underneath makeup?
Laura D.
How long does this product last??
nikki B.
winter haven , FL
Does this product make anyone breakout bad?
Lena L.
I have really dry skin, and am looking for a new moisturizer. My current one doesn't combat this issue, would this help? I would like to use something that is oil free as this one is. I've gotten samples of their other products but not this one. Worth the buy?
Suha A.
Sydney
What do u guys think about Dermalogica Active Moist Lotion i love this product. I have an oily skin and when i use it I literally feel nothing on my face and neck.