BY DERMALOGICA

Active Moist - A lightweight, oil-free lotion for daily moisture protection to actively combat surface dehydration. This sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts to help smooth and improve the skin's texture. Natural botanical astringents of Lemon, Watercress, Burdock and Ivy help to refine the skin while soothing extracts of Lavender, Mallow and Cucumber provide deep hydration. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.How it works:Silk Amino Acids smooth and improve skin texture. Natural botanical astringents of Lemon, Ivy, Watercress and Burdock refine the skin.Soothing extracts of Lavender, Mallow and Cucumber provide deep hydration.We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an Ulta store.Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information.-Dermalogica Active Moist - 3.4oz

• I have really dry skin, and am looking for a new moisturizer. My...3 Answers
  • How long does this product last??5 Answers
  • Is this good to put on underneath makeup?6 Answers
Johanna S.
I absolutely love this product! While it's definitely not something you would use on a daily basis, it provides a good amount of added moisture on days when your skin is feeling a bit dry. I love using it in winter especially because of the wind and snow that dries up my skin like crazy. And even though it works well on its own or with other brands, I've found I get the best results when I use it in conjunction with other Dermalogica products.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
This has been one of my all time favorite moisturizers for years. I have combination skin that an get oily in the t-zone, so I like to use lightweight oil-free products for daytime use. I come back to this one again and again because it always does me right! It provides just the right amount of hydration without being heavy. I love it.
Omy D.
Clearwater, FL
I have been using Dermalogica products for over 6 years. They've changed my skin for the better. This product in particular is my go to product during the dry winter months. It is the one product I've found that works on my T-zone and the rest of my face simultaneously leaving me moisturized and not greasy.
Lisa S.
Dermatologica Active Moist is an amazing moisturizer. I have oily skin that is prone to break outs, however it can also get pretty dry and irritated at the same time. Active Moist balances out my skin so that it gets the hydration it needs without making me feel greasy or making me break out.
Stephanie M.
Hands down the best facial lotion i have ever used. my skin is complicated. all over dry, however it is oily during the day. this is the first facial lotion that i have found which makes my skin moisturized without clogging my pores. can't say enough good things about this product!
Katie C.
Crowley
I have very oily skin so moisturizer isn't always the thing I think I need in the mornings but ever since I've started using this, my skin is so much better, softer, and brighter! It makes my skin happy and that makes me happy! I definitely recommend for all skin types.
Emily B.
Erie, PA
Such a fantastic moisturizer! I love it because it soaks in so quickly, I can put it on my skin and go to bed without worrying about my pillow sticking to my face. It's a pretty thin formula and it's not sticky in the least. I recommend it to everyone who asks.
Anna S.
Athens, AL
I like this alright, but it isn't anything astonishingly special. It hydrates, but with having oily skin sometimes it can leave my skin feeling extra oily. It doesn't aggravate my skin, so at least it provides that benefit. I just wouldn't repurchase.
Taylor M.
I love this! I found this to be lightweight, refreshing, and I actually felt like it continuously moisturized my skin!

Con: it's so expensive!! However, if you snag this at ulta when they offer 20% off their prestige brands, you can save some cash!
Amber W.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! I love how the formula just sinks into your skin. It doesn't leave a sticky residue on my face like I have experienced with other brands in the past. I would highly recommend this product for all skin types!
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Is this good to put on underneath makeup?
Laura D.
How long does this product last??
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Does this product make anyone breakout bad?
Lena L.
I have really dry skin, and am looking for a new moisturizer. My current one doesn't combat this issue, would this help? I would like to use something that is oil free as this one is. I've gotten samples of their other products but not this one. Worth the buy?
Suha A.
Sydney
What do u guys think about Dermalogica Active Moist Lotion i love this product. I have an oily skin and when i use it I literally feel nothing on my face and neck.