BY DERMALOGICA

Sheer, easy-to-apply Active Moist formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve skin texture and combat surface dehydration.

Benefits:

• Provides effective, oil-free hydration without a greasy feel.
  • Smooths and helps improve skin texture.
  • Sheer formula goes on quickly.

How To Use:

Apply over damp face and throat with light, upward strokes. Best when used following Multi-Active Toner. Can be applied over or mixed with prescribed Dermalogica Concentrated Booster for additional results.

Quick Tip:

Prep skin with Multi-Active Toner to enhance moisturizer absorption.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Gluceth-20, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Lactamide MEA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Palmitoyl, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Lavandula Hybrida Oil.

• Opinions on dermalogica skin renewal booster with Alpha H...2 Answers
  • I have really dry skin, and am looking for a new moisturi...4 Answers
  • How long does this product last??5 Answers
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
this is my first product from dermalogica and i’m pretty impressed! it’s very gentle on the skin but i also found it to be quite heavy when i first put it on which i was not impressed with it. it melts into the skin overtime which is nice but the initial heaviness and lotion-isque texture is extremely off putting. this doesn’t work for my extremely dry skin and it’s also at a very high price point. i won’t be purchasing again but i’ll use the rest of it at that price!
Halle M.
Shawnee, KS
This product is great because of the light scent and softness that it gives my skin when I use it. I love it because it makes my skin feel balanced. I'm not sure if this is because I have started to use exfoliants more, but I have noticed a positive change in my skin since beginning to use this product. The only reason I did not give this five stars is because I still noticed dryness around my nose and chin area near the mid-end of day.
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
My go-to moisturizer, love the bard and it products go very well together, if anyone is looking for a brand that has everything look no further. Dermalogica is my #1 choice! A little goes a long way and I have had problems in the past with other products clogging my pores and leaving skin feeling stick and weighed down or oily. Not the “active moist” super fresh and clean feel without having a scent to it, which I think is hard to find. Recommend this for men, as well as women, who have dry or combination skin as it is not oily but hydrated the skin to perfection!!!!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
This stuff has changed the texture and moisture of my skin! i have combination skin with an oily T-zone and dry cheeks. For the longest time I had a hard time finding something that would replenish the moisture in my cheeks after using products to reduce the oil on my forehead nose and chin (the ultimate struggle btw) and this product fits the bill! i use it every morning and the results were noticable right away. the skin on my cheeks are smooth and supple and the texture has increase 10 fold! it adds long lasting moisture to my cheeks without being greasy so i can use it all over my face and it doesn't add oil to my oily areas, it just looks, and feels, like I have hydrated skin. its expensive but it is totally worth it. I will buy this forever!
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
Soooooo good! I have combo/acne prone skin and this works like a dream for me! It has really changed the texture/smoothness of my skin. Does not leave my face greasy either. I thought it would be like any other moisturizer, but it exceeded my expectations! I wish it wasn’t so dang expensive. But I do think it is worth the money!
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
This is a great moisturizer for all skin types. I use it on my boyfriend who has dry/normal skin and on my self with my oily/normal skin. It’s great for both of us because it’s super moisturizing for his dry skin with it’s medium to light weight texture, and it’s also great for my oily skin because it’s an oil-free moisturizer.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Probably my very favorite moisturizer. I got it as a part of a cleansing trial pack from Ulta. I was very impressed. Didn't break me out, didn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily. An overall good product. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizer.
Tia T.
Lakemoor
This was the very first spa like moisturizer that I have ever used and used for many years before switching to their skin smoothing moisturizer. Love the way it smells and glides on your face. This product leaves skin feel hydrated and silky smooth.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am in love with many products from dermalogica but this one is my workhorse. I use it daily and it leaves my skin happy and healthy. It's just enough mouisture to leave my face firm and Dewey without looking oily. A real winner!
Kerry C.
Sylvania
This was a great moisturizer! I would apply it before my primer. It really helped provide a clean, moist layer of fresh skin for the makeup to adhere to. My skin felt fresh and moisturized afterwards. Would definitely recommend
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Is this good to put on underneath makeup?
Laura D.
How long does this product last??
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Does this product make anyone breakout bad?
Lena L.
I have really dry skin, and am looking for a new moisturizer. My current one doesn't combat this issue, would this help? I would like to use something that is oil free as this one is. I've gotten samples of their other products but not this one. Worth the buy?
Katherine D.