Dermalogica Active Moist

Shop Dermalogica Active Moist. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What are the benefits of this moisturizer ?
For those with oily skin: did this make your skin become more oily? If you have oily skin, how often do you use this?
Has anyone found a Dermalogica moisturizer that’s light and works for normal skin, or a similar brand? I use the [product:dermalogica-active-moist-light-oil-free-lotion] during the day but am looking for one to wear overnight too.
Start your review of Dermalogica Active Moist!
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Gabriela O.
I received this product complimentary. This moisturizer is amazing if you have oily or combination skin. If you are prone to breakouts, it will also be not problematic. I like that it absorbs very quickly and has a slight matte effect. It works wonderfully under makeup.
Zara D.
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Zara D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was gifted Dermalogica Active Moist by BzzAgent in exchange for my honest thoughts! This gentle oil-free hydrating moisturizer is perfect for someone with combination to oily skin, such as myself! It has a lightweight, watery consistency which quenched my thirsty skin, leaving me feeling hydrated but not oily! Definitely won't clog your pores. After using it for a week, my skin is so hydrated, smooth and calm. A little bit goes a long way with this one. Works well under makeup. Definitely will be using this daily. Thank you Dermalogica and BzzAgent. Key ingredients: Oil-Free Prebiotic Moisture Complex: hydrates without feeling greasy, making it perfect for oily skin, Lemon and Burdock Extracts: improve the texture of the skin, Cucumber Extract: soothing properties. It is •Cruelty-free •Vegan •Gluten-free •Paraben-free •Sulfate-free •Phthalate-free •Synthetic fragrance-free Have you tried Dermalogica products before? Need recommendations on what to try next!
Jay G.
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Jay G.
If you have oily skin like me then you NEED this product. From the first time I applied it I could smell the botanicals. Not a heavy fragrance but one that let's you know you're applying a product. It was lightweight and gave my skin a glow all over my face AND neck (can't forget that area ladies & gents).. It didn't weigh my skin down hours later or have me looking oily through the day. And I only applied it once before I start my day in the morning OR right before bed at night. It was truly versatile for me.
Davina A.
Union City, CA
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Davina A.
An oil free moisturizer to hydrate the skin daily especially during this cold weather. Very light & you can apply makeup over it or keep on for a natural look. 1.7 fl oz goes really fast since its for everyday use on combination skin and the upside is that it will fit in your purse or bag to travel. ALSO: Gluten-free, Vegan, Cruelty-free, and fragrance-free.
Brittany D.
Gretna, LA
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Brittany D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great moisture, light weight and refreshing, been using it for a month, really have not seen any skin improve for as texture. Overall like the instant hydration and the only downfall is that I have to reapply several times a day
Heidi B.
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Heidi B.
Dermalogica active moist is a prebiotic moisturizer. I really wanted to love it, since I love Dermalogica. It's biggest flaw is lack of moisture. My skin felt right after using it and not nourished. It does soak and blend in well and has a pleasant scent. Perhaps better suited for those with oily skin. Just not this dry skin sufferer.
Shauna J.
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Shauna J.
Got this free from bzzagent for my honest review & honestly love it! Non-greasy fast absorbing formula is perfect day or night or for most skin types. Doesn't take much product to cover face and you get a lot of product in the package. Highly recommend
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,303 reviews
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by jennifer N.
I was gifted by the the brand, and I'm so glad I was!! I luv this moisturizer! Ok have dry skin and this is just what I need! My skin feel so smooth and hydrated! Awesome product that I will buy over and over! Dermalogica Active Moist
Claudia T.
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Claudia T.
This moisturizer is exactly what my skin needed after getting dry over the hot florida summer and random winter days. The moisturizer is very light weight, scent-less and absorbs into the skin very quickly. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now and I can see how the dry spots in my face have improved. I find this moisturizer better than others I’ve tried that claim to improve dry skin and instead end up leaving my skin drier than it was. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight moisturizer who’s skin is dehydrated.
Haley S.
Hillsboro, IL
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Haley S.
Dermalogica Active Moist uploaded by Haley S.
I definitely love this product. It is lightweight and gentle. My skin is hydrated after and also less red, less likely to be irritated. It is a little pricey but you don’t have to use that much of it to get the job done, so personally I would consider repurchasing. It does have a light fresh scent, though it is technically labeled “fragrance-free”, whatever the smell is, it doesn’t linger at all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole P.
il y a 2 ans
Ara F. il y a un an
I use active moist day and night, I just switch the serums am to pm, but same moisturizer 👌🏼