Dermalogica 75ml/2.5oz Skin Hydrating Masque uploaded by Neelofer S.

BY DERMALOGICA

skin hydrating masque see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. You always get the best with Dermalogica.
I leave this smooth,cooling,thick yet creamy mask on for around 15-20 minutes and I’m left with soft,supple,plumped skin after for a couple of days.
I bought this on a whim during a rare flash sale and was so pleasantly surprised and impressed by its effects and how gentle it is. A little goes a long way and my dry-ish skin drinks it up.
I highly recommend this-especially in the cool weather we have coming up.
Amy N.
Powhatan
Honestly I been using this as a moisturizer alone and under makeup rather then a mask because it's so light weight that you can't even tell you have it on.. it has helped my face tremendously. My face isn't dry anymore and my redness has gone away a great deal. I suggest using this as a moisturizer rather then a mask if you struggle from really dry skin :) One of my friends says she thinks it smells "Fishy" though...
Ronda S.
I was using this on my monthly facials at ulta and she sold me the first tube to use at home once a week. Now I've fallen in love with this masque. I use this at night before bed. It's very light on the skin and washes off nicely.  I did try this one time in the morning but it was to hydrating and my foundation slid off my face.
Sarah M.
Shippensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mask that was extremely hydrating and left my skin feeling refreshed and renewed! I couldn't have asked for a better product that I will continue to use over and over again. I highly recommend this to everyone I meet and the ladies I work with have been telling me how great my skin has been looking.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this facial cream in a kit I received and thought it worked pretty good. I've seen many reviews on the entire line and always wanted to try it. It worked well even with my oily skin, it didn't leave my skin feeling slick like a lot of products do, nor did it irritate it. I would definitely use it again.
Anne C.
Boise
Great stuff! Especially in the harsher winter months when my skin tends to be too dry. Some of their products seem to be too heavy for my skin. But this mask doesn't feel that way. It doesn't break me out either. That's a big one for me when I'm trying out a new product. Really good quality product.
Chelsy D.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day under my regular moisturizer - Intensive Moisture balance. My beautician in the UK advised this. I skim a fine film of this on my damp skin, wait 30 secs til it sinks in, then moisturize. It gives your skin a deep drink while the regular moisturizer gives you a top up & some protection. Perfect.
Keoki L.
On the days when I don't have time to look all great I use this to at least give my face some kind of hydration, but eventually my skin does  begin to feel even drier than it did before I applied the product. I wish it was a but gentler, but I do recommend others try it still.
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! it is super moisturizing and makes my skin feel very soft. My favorite way to use it is to exfoliate and ten apply this, it is not harsh and good for people with sensitive skin. It was just what I was looking for and have given it to all of my friends to try!
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a pack that they were offering or travel sizes of their products. It's okay. I didn't notice a huge difference even though I used it a few times. For the price point, I would definitely not repurchase and have had better results with even drug store items.