Dermalogica 75ml/2.5oz Skin Hydrating Masque uploaded by Neelofer S.

BY DERMALOGICA

skin hydrating masque see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I love this mask. You always get the best with Dermalogica.
I leave this smooth,cooling,thick yet creamy mask on for around 15-20 minutes and I’m left with soft,supple,plumped skin after for a couple of days.
I bought this on a whim during a rare flash sale and was so pleasantly surprised and impressed by its effects and how gentle it is. A little goes a long way and my dry-ish skin drinks it up.
I highly recommend this-especially in the cool weather we have coming up.
Leigh C.
Dacula, GA
This mask is okay. I have used others that have moisturizer my face more. It was in nice packaging but it didn’t really meet my expectations. It was gentle on the skin but it could be a little more moisturizing.
Ronda S.
I was using this on my monthly facials at ulta and she sold me the first tube to use at home once a week. Now I've fallen in love with this masque. I use this at night before bed. It's very light on the skin and washes off nicely.  I did try this one time in the morning but it was to hydrating and my foundation slid off my face.
Sarah M.
Shippensburg, PA
Amazing mask that was extremely hydrating and left my skin feeling refreshed and renewed! I couldn't have asked for a better product that I will continue to use over and over again. I highly recommend this to everyone I meet and the ladies I work with have been telling me how great my skin has been looking.
Anne C.
Boise
Great stuff! Especially in the harsher winter months when my skin tends to be too dry. Some of their products seem to be too heavy for my skin. But this mask doesn't feel that way. It doesn't break me out either. That's a big one for me when I'm trying out a new product. Really good quality product.
Chelsy D.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use this every day under my regular moisturizer - Intensive Moisture balance. My beautician in the UK advised this. I skim a fine film of this on my damp skin, wait 30 secs til it sinks in, then moisturize. It gives your skin a deep drink while the regular moisturizer gives you a top up & some protection. Perfect.
Keoki L.
On the days when I don't have time to look all great I use this to at least give my face some kind of hydration, but eventually my skin does  begin to feel even drier than it did before I applied the product. I wish it was a but gentler, but I do recommend others try it still.
Kayla C.
I got this in a pack that they were offering or travel sizes of their products. It's okay. I didn't notice a huge difference even though I used it a few times. For the price point, I would definitely not repurchase and have had better results with even drug store items.
Brittany F.
Coventry , RI
BEST MASQUE EVER. This hydrating mask really does the trick is your feeling dry. The packaging is simple thats why I like it nothing too flashy. It is so gently and will continue to use it until I find something better. I just let my boyfriend try it and he's hooked!
Tina S.
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque is a soothing and cool treatment that brings a refreshing treat to your face. It never disappoints when it comes time for gentle hydration of your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky while cooling and refreshing.
Ilona P.
Bagge road, Kings Lynn
Would you recommend this to beginners?