Dermalogica 6-ounce Daily Microfoliant uploaded by Allyson A.

BY DERMALOGICA

This unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing papain, salicylic acid and rice enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. The unique Skin Brightening Complex of aspergillus, grapefruit and licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-smoothing blend of green tea, ginkgo and colloidal oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. No artificial fragrance or color Micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter For all skin types Size: 6 ounces Targeted area: Skin care Skin/hair type: Any skin types Active ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Allyson A.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I use it everyday after cleansing my face with my Dermaloigica Clay Cleanser. It’s a light exfoliant that transforms from a sandy powder into a creamy texture. It has enough sand like particles to exfoliate, but not enough to irritate the skin with everyday use. Please note, this is a DAILY exfoliant, you don’t want to exfoliate too roughly on a daily basis, so the formula used in this is PERFECT for everyday use. My skin always feel soft after using. I love it.
Lindsey B.
Wirtz, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product, however I when I first tried it I was expecting something different. I think I was expecting for it to be a cream or soap-like product with lots of exfoliating salt or beads. Instead, this product is like a bottle full of exfoliating powder. Essentially, you cleanse and wet your face and then pour some of the exfoliating powder into your hands and then run onto your face. I start from my neck and work my way up to my forehead in small, upward, circular motions rewetting and applying more as needed. I usually continue to rub the product onto my face for 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse and pat dry. The product does a great job of removing dead skin cells and it leaves your face feeling squeaky clean and soft.
Shipra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. HOWEVER, it is NOT the one in the picture. Dermalogica changed their product not too long ago. The old one said "For all skin conditions" on the front as this one does. IT IS NOT THAT ONE! This is for the new one that does not say that. Why does it matter? I'll tell you why. The new one is not nearly as abrasive as the old one. It does the job. It's great actually. But the old one is better. And this advertisement is MISLEADING!
I'm attaching a picture of the difference. The one on the left is what is being advertised. The one on the right is the one you'll get.
Yanelsi R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product in February of 2017. This product is so effective, that I rave about it to all my friends and clients. My skin has improve in all aspects, from texture to moisture balance. The best most gentle exfoliant out in the market, I cannot go back to any other one.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best exfoliants on the market! Gentle enough to use daily, doesn't irritate the skin, no added fragrances. It is pricey, but it is also worth it! I would recommend for all skin types. This works especially well for those who live in he colder states. Highly recommended!
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of the better exfoliants I have used. Although, for me, it did come with a little bit of a twist ha. I had never used any sort of exfoliate that literally pours out, quickly, that you then add water to and mix together before using to cleanse your face with. Needless to say the first time I used this product, I lost about half of the bottle! But from then on it was easy peasy lemon squeezy!!! I would highly recommend this daily exfoliant.
Lacey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I went to school for aesthetics so I’ve seen a lot. I like this because it’s gentle but u still know it’s working. The only downside is that the grit gets in your mouth and it’s like being a the beach on a windy day. I’ve tried everything to make sure it doesn’t get in there but it still does. Otherwise it’s the perfect product because you are getting to exfoliate every single day plus there are no harsh chemicals like getting a peel.
April C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am on my first bottle of this product and I am in love!  It is gentle enough to use everyday.  It gives you that feeling of physical exfoliation without the damage, and the results of chemical exfoliation.  I will definitely be repurchasing when I am done and I don't think I will ever be without it!
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample and absolutely loved it! I generally prefer a chemical exfoliant but this product was really gentle and still got the job done. It's also safe to use every day. I want to purchase a full size!
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, it really leaves my skin so supple and smooth I’m not sure if it really does exfoliate like it says it does because the hard particles i believe is dried rice but my skin is always glowing after the use so it must be doing something lol