BeautyFaceFacial Skincaredermaline
4-ounce Skin Brightening Cream with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera

Dermaline 4-ounce Skin Brightening Cream with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera

by dermaline

From its first application, Dermaline Skin Brightening Cream original advanced multi-action formula will help to efficiently brighten your complexion and even out your skin tone. A moisturizer based cream combined with natural Vitamin E + Aloe Vera,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermaline 4-ounce Skin Brightening Cream with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera!
Genesis M.
Doral, FL
Dermaline 4-ounce Skin Brightening Cream with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera uploaded by Genesis M.
[product:dermaline-4-ounce-skin-brightening-cream-with-vitamin-e-&-aloe-vera] Dermaline Anti Aging Hydrating Cream 4oz + Ceramide Capsule 60cap. this is a lightening cream, I consider it good only so far I have noticed that it works slowly, but if it does its job of lightening, it is cheap in price and works very well.
Alexandra M.
Montreal , QC
Dermaline 4-ounce Skin Brightening Cream with Vitamin E & Aloe Vera uploaded by Alexandra M.
Whatttttt im even suprise you guys have this product here been ages this product exists in haiti my mom bought it for my dark spot and it work but it greasy basically i put it at night but so many time i had to change my pillowcase due to this but its worthed i would advise for oily skinner stay away from this to not put it everyday

Looking for your answer?