DERMAL Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet, 16 Combo Pack A

by Dermal

Dermal Korea collagen essence full face facial mask sheet 16 combo pack . 16 different types of facial mask will help your skin more healthy, clear and elastic (as pictured) . Contains vitamin E and collagen which keeps your tired skin lively and healthy . Good quality felt soaked with various minerals and ingredients is used for effective absorption . The date shown on the package is NOT the expiration date. It's the manufactured date.

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.

Dermal Korea collagen essence full face facial mask sheet 16 combo pack; 16 different types of facial mask will help your skin more healthy, clear and elastic (as pictured); Contains vitamin E and collagen which keeps your tired skin lively and healthy; Good quality felt soaked with various minerals and ingredients is used for effective absorption; The date shown on the package is NOT the expiration date. It's the manufactured date.

Do these work really well with combination skin and if so how much is the 16 pack and we’re did you get them.
Start your review of DERMAL Collagen Essence Full Face Facial Mask Sheet, 16 Combo Pack A!
Saint Paris, OH
These masks are so cheap and come with so many. They all feel great on the face and my skin glowed after using them. I would recommend these to a friend because they are such a bang for your buck and I love it!
Purchased at: Amazon
I don't put much stock in the different scents, they are all basically the same but they do the job which is help reduce the appearance of fine lines and moisturize my skin
Manitou Beach, MI
I will always love these masks, and this 24 value pack really is a great value. I honestly love how much they moisturize and hydrate my skin without making it oily or anything. It's super soothing, and I feel that they help out with my breakouts. The different fragrances are great, too.
Griffith , IN
My favorite masks. I always keep them on hand. They don't dry out or drip. My skin is always super soft when I'm done using one. I get them from Amazon.
LaPlace
This set is such a great deal!! Every one I’ve tried so far are super hydrating and they are packed with serum! Very easy to use!
Purchased at: Amazon
Love KBeauty products and these don’t disappoint. Have been using them for about a year, and they are consistently nice.
West Roxbury, MA
Really like these masks, especially when placed in the refrigerator. Very hydrating and leave skin feeling very soft
Oklahoma City , OK
They were okay. Broke my face out really bad. Would not recommend it to no one. But they were a really good price.
Westbury , NY
Great if your having friends over and would like a spa day! Very affordable and you can purchase these online.