BY DERMAL

Dermal Collagen Essence Masks are sheet masks soaked in essence containing collagen (the number 1 skin ingredient for preventing wrinkles and skin aging), moisturizers, and other important skin ingredients that make the skin look young, healthy,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
I have a variety of the dermal sheet masks! These are awesome! Very hydrating and for the price, you can't beat it! I've been using these every few days. My skin is somewhat sensitive and I've had good results. Skin feels firmer and well hydrated. The charcoal mask didn't come with my set, but I wanted to share my experience with the other dermal collagen varieties. Give these a try for sure!
Somatra S.
Somatra S.
Stockton, CA
Like many of of the other reviewers of this item. I received this as part of a variety pack of other Dermal branded sheet masks. I however found these to be lackluster. I use sheets masks nearly on a daily basis and this can get rather expensive. I thought that I'd give these a try because they were so inexpensive. I'm not always a firm believer of the phrase "you get what you pay for", however in this case it rings true.

I was incredibly disappointed by the overall quality of these masks. Yes, they come soaked in liquid, do I feel that the liquid is truly essence/serum? No! Like I mentioned, I use sheet masks nearly on a daily basis so I've used my fair share across many brands, and these are lacking in any true skin benefits. Each of these masks has no more than 1% of the active ingredient, i.e. charcoal, aloe, acai berry, etc. Most of the items are types of additives that do nothing for the skin. Furthermore, the cloth is extremely thick. I don't believe sheet masks should be as thick thick as these.

I've tried nearly all 16 that came in my variety pack (the four pictured are the ones I have remaining) and each and every one is inferior to other brands of masks. The scent is mild and the formula of the liquid isn't irritating. While these are good characteristics of a mask, this line of masks gets only one star from me because it's far too thick and it lacks any skincare benefits.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
These sheet masks are great and super affordable!
First off I need to note they have so many 'different' kinds however they all do the same thing and are essentially made with the same ingredients but it is fun to decide whether you want to use wine or say snake :)

They hydrate the skin wonderfully and help improve the appearance of uneven skin. I noticed a reduction in my 'smile lines' after a few uses. These are great as little gifts as well!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
These masks are my go-to self-care treat. Which is ideal because they are affordable AF. I buy the variety pack of the Dermal masks and, while I like them all, my favorite are the brightening masks. I use the masks before bed and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is clearer and the color is more even. Dermal Charcoal Collagen Essence Mask Set (10 Pcs, $0.99 Each)
Taplan A.
Taplan A.
MELBOURNE, FL
I purchased this mask in a pack of sixteen from Amazon. It has different types of masks and this is the first one I've tried. I honestly didn't notice too much of a difference in my skin and I did notice it wasn't as comfortable to wear as some other masks I've tried. It also made my face feel slightly tacky to the touch when I removed it and rubbed in the excess serum.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Chapel Hill, NC
While my face feels refreshed I'd say this mask is ok for an amateur skin care enthusiast. The packaging is in Korean and English so it's not the easiest to read. The mask is also not the most obvious when it comes to what hole goes over what.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are great! They're super affordable. I bought a set of 16 on Amazon for about $8. They're doing great things for my skin. Most of them smell really great! I love that they all have different uses and they're so many different types. The mask is a little tough to unfold but nothing too serious!
Rehana R.
Rehana R.
randolph, MA
For the price, these masks can't be beat. I'm not sure how effective they are long-term, but they provide a great boost of hydration, perfect for before an event or party. They leave you with a great glow, and are a great quality for their price.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Philadelphia, PA
i really enjoyed this product, it was really refreshing and felt nice on my skin. it was really wet so it stuck nicely to my face but it didn't feel sticky like other masks i've used. my skin felt healthy and was glowing after using this mask.
Nickie R.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Amazing face masks. I'm so glad I found these. So I recently got a bad sunburn on my face and for the last three days I've done one of these masks and the sunburn is gone! My skin isn't dry and didn't peel either. The collagen really works!