BY DERMAL

Dermal Collagen Essence Masks are sheet masks soaked in essence containing collagen (the number 1 skin ingredient for preventing wrinkles and skin aging), moisturizers, and other important skin ingredients that make the skin look young, healthy,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
These sheet masks are so affordable! You can buy 10 in a bundle off of amazon for a good price. These are super easy to use and very convenient. There’s no mess with mixing anything or having to wash anything off. It goes on in one piece and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. My face always feels moisturized and replenished afterwards. These masks are not targeted to pull out dirt or blackheads. These are used for brightening, moisturizing, and nourishing.
Melissa D.
Canoga Park, CA
I love sheet masks soooo much! You can buy these ones on Amazon for super cheap in variety packs of 10. I use these masks a couple times a week, usually after applying a clay mask which is drying, since these are supposed to restore collagen and moisture. I also save some of the essence to dab onto my skin before moisturizer the following day (when I pull the mask out of the pouch I just squeeze some of the excess back into the pouch for later). My skin always looks bright and glowing for days after I use these masks. They also feel so soothing and relaxing and luxurious to put on, especially after a stressful day. The only (major) downside is that, although the ingredients may be vegan depending on the variety, I'm pretty sure this brand is not cruelty-free and does test on animals. If this brand did not test on animals I would give it a 5/5 star perfect review.
Angie G.
I buy the 16 piece packs from Amazon for about $8 dollars and I absolutely love these sheet masks. At this price, I feel comfortable using one almost every night. I haven't noticed a huge change in my skin, but I always feel cool and moisturized afterward. They smell clean and fresh and there's always a ton of essence that I run into my face neck and chest.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
These sheet masks are so amazing! I purchased them in a bundle pack on Amazon, and it was just really crazy how cheap they were. I'm confident to say that these masks, despite being super cheap, is the same quality as a lot of the more high end masks that I've tried. I like the variety I got from the bundle, and they all work and smell great!
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
I have discovered this product at our local asian market. I picked up a few pieces of this facial sheet mask, tried it to myself and also to my husband. It really gives the hydrating effect on my skin. After several uses my skin felt good. Definitely will recommend to others plus the price is affordable.
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
These sheet masks are great and super affordable!
First off I need to note they have so many 'different' kinds however they all do the same thing and are essentially made with the same ingredients but it is fun to decide whether you want to use wine or say snake :)

They hydrate the skin wonderfully and help improve the appearance of uneven skin. I noticed a reduction in my 'smile lines' after a few uses. These are great as little gifts as well!
Char L.
Thornton, CO
The Dermal brand makes good sheet masks for frequent use. They are slightly thicker and easier to use than the TonyMoly masks and they have a TON of essence in each pouch. I have used many variations including the charcoal, aloe, snake, and snail and I haven’t noticed any difference between them. I bought mine on Amazon 16 for $9.
Christina R.
Love, love, love. These sheet masks are amazing for the price, and reasonable enough for every day (or near every day) use. They were a lifesaver over the winter--popping one on every couple of days really kept my skin from going crazy in the dry air.

The variety pack comes with a mix of masks with different actives. Each mask does list how much of that active it has in it, which is usually not very much. That is, I'm not sure Syn-Ake is doing anything more or less than Gold or Wine. But the collagen and other ingredients are consistent and these really do moisturize!

Especially great after using a peel or clay mask to get some additional softness going on the skin.
Laura W.
These facemasks are very moisturizing and non-irritating. They don't leave a residue on your face and they are incredibly affordable. Would recommend using them once a week after exfoliating. Follow with your normal routine/ moisturizer .
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
I love this whole line of sheet masks! They are so hydrating, easy to use, and smell great! I use them after harsh scrubby masks or just a hard day. They are perfect to unwind-they are cooling and feel so luxurious. Highly recommend!!
Olivia M.
Amazon has these masks in giant bundles. I have never tried a face mask before, but are the big packages from this brand something I should invest in?
Olivia M.
Does these help get rid of blackheads?