BY DERMAL

Dermal Collagen Essence Masks are sheet masks soaked in essence containing collagen (the number 1 skin ingredient for preventing wrinkles and skin aging), moisturizers, and other important skin ingredients that make the skin look young, healthy,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sheet masks are great and super affordable!
First off I need to note they have so many 'different' kinds however they all do the same thing and are essentially made with the same ingredients but it is fun to decide whether you want to use wine or say snake :)

They hydrate the skin wonderfully and help improve the appearance of uneven skin. I noticed a reduction in my 'smile lines' after a few uses. These are great as little gifts as well!
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this whole line of sheet masks! They are so hydrating, easy to use, and smell great! I use them after harsh scrubby masks or just a hard day. They are perfect to unwind-they are cooling and feel so luxurious. Highly recommend!!
amanda s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks. They are great for treating yourself to a relaxing spa day. They come in a variety of "flavors". I got a variety pack on Amazon at a very decent price!
Lizzie R.
San Angelo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any of the Dermal masks are wonderful! I like this one in particular because I can get the benefits of a charcoal mask but in a much gentler form. It's super moisturizing as well! Also try the snail, vitamin (c), and wine masks by Dermal, they're great!
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love these masks and they are great for the skin, but my is really oily and this just adds to the oil. If you have dry skin I highly recommend, if you have oily like me, then still use it for the benefits once a month or when your skin feels dry
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, these masks can't be beat. I'm not sure how effective they are long-term, but they provide a great boost of hydration, perfect for before an event or party. They leave you with a great glow, and are a great quality for their price.
Somatra S.
Stockton, CA
Like many of of the other reviewers of this item. I received this as part of a variety pack of other Dermal branded sheet masks. I however found these to be lackluster. I use sheets masks nearly on a daily basis and this can get rather expensive. I thought that I'd give these a try because they were so inexpensive. I'm not always a firm believer of the phrase "you get what you pay for", however in this case it rings true.

I was incredibly disappointed by the overall quality of these masks. Yes, they come soaked in liquid, do I feel that the liquid is truly essence/serum? No! Like I mentioned, I use sheet masks nearly on a daily basis so I've used my fair share across many brands, and these are lacking in any true skin benefits. Each of these masks has no more than 1% of the active ingredient, i.e. charcoal, aloe, acai berry, etc. Most of the items are types of additives that do nothing for the skin. Furthermore, the cloth is extremely thick. I don't believe sheet masks should be as thick thick as these.

I've tried nearly all 16 that came in my variety pack (the four pictured are the ones I have remaining) and each and every one is inferior to other brands of masks. The scent is mild and the formula of the liquid isn't irritating. While these are good characteristics of a mask, this line of masks gets only one star from me because it's far too thick and it lacks any skincare benefits.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Dermal masks! This mask contains charcoal which helps cleanse and purify the skin. This mask is made of a thin cotton with slits for a better fit, and is kind of on the small side so if you have a smaller face, this mask should fit you quite well. It has a moderate amount of clear, watery essence that has that typical clean "mask" scent. Most charcoal masks I've used have been black, and this one was white, but that didn't make it any less effective! My skin felt very soft, hydrated, and clean afterwards. This is a perfect mask to use in the morning because it cleanses and softens skin while leaving behind a matte finish, so makeup glides on like a dream. This is one of the few Dermal masks I would definitely repurchase, and they're very cheap (about $1 each) on Amazon, so they're a great deal for those looking for sheet masks on a budget! Highly recommended.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are my go-to self-care treat. Which is ideal because they are affordable AF. I buy the variety pack of the Dermal masks and, while I like them all, my favorite are the brightening masks. I use the masks before bed and when I wake up in the morning, my skin is clearer and the color is more even. Dermal Charcoal Collagen Essence Mask Set (10 Pcs, $0.99 Each)
Sasha L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these masks in a bundle through Amazon. They are so moist and rich in serum. Do not leave tacky residue. I am a 1st time user and have found them very effective. Very pleased, packaging could be more appealing to customer.