BY DERMAFLASH #38 in Skin Care Tools

What is it: From fuzzy to fabulous! DERMAFLASH is a revolutionary exfoliating facial treatment that uses new technology to leave you with the look of a glowing complexion. This ergonomic beauty tool gently sweeps away dull surface cells and temporarily removes peach fuzz in three simple steps.

Who is it for: Women of all skin types, skin colors, and ages.

Why is it different: Made specifically for a woman's face, DERMAFLASH helps to improve the look and feel of your skin by creating a beautiful canvas. The DERMAFLASH Edge, with its subtle sonic vibration, gently sweeps away dull cells from the skin's surface and temporarily removes peach fuzz. DERMAFLASH is an effective, spa-inspired system for use in the privacy and comfort of your home.

How do I use it: Use once a week, following three simple steps.

• Cleanse your face with PREP.
  • Hold your skin TAUT. Use short, feathery strokes in downward motion.
  • HYDRATE: Finish with our SOOTHE moisturizer

You Glow Girl! ™

Includes:

• Charging base adapter and cord
  • Measurements: Exfoliation device 6"L x 1"W x 1"H, weighs 1.3 oz; Cord 79"L

• I have been reading up on this for a week or two now and ...2 Answers
  • Does the Dermaflash cause any irritation or breakouts aft...2 Answers
Carmen R.
Review for: Blue more...
" I have used this product weekly . I wondered how well it would work after the initial use as it truly does remove facial hair. Each time I've used it I have seen the dead skin pile up on the blade during use. As we age it truly does become hard to exfoliate the skin well without being rough. My skin is soft and glowing after use. I love this tool and will continue to use it in my beauty regimen...
McKenzie C.
Panama City, FL
I honestly didn't want to buy this because of the whole shaving concept but once I got over that ordeal I've grown to love this product. First I want to comment on how much I love the prep cleanser. I feel like it actually gets the dirt out of my pores. Moving on to the device itself: I was worried about cutting myself but it's gentle, easy to use, and doesn't knick my skin. I saw so much dead skin come off my face after using this microdermabrasion kit for the first time. I was skeptic of hair growing back thicker/darker but it's still the vellus hair that it was before using this product.
Overall it's easy to use, the baby hairs that made me self conscious before aren't growing back rapidly, and it removes dead skin resulting in smooth skin.
Catalina V.
Pomona, CA
I've struggled with facial hair for many years, and it's one of my major insecurities. In the past I've tried wax (which broke me out) & threading (which is painful & broke me out). I've even tried laser hair removal. Now it did slow down my hair growth, BUT it does not completely stop hair from growing. It all depends on hormones (you know biology 😭). Anyways, when I finally saved up enough to get this I couldn't be more exited! It was so painless, fast, & it removed hair! I love my dermaflash so far so good!!!
Karen K.
Review for: Blue more...
I received this as a Christmas gift after complaining for the longest time about all the unwanted hair/peach fuzz I had on my face. Needless to say i was beyond excited to try this. This is a much safer way to shave your face, I know a lot of girls use those disposable facial razors but those can easily cut your face. This took off AND exfoliated my face leaving it baby soft. I love it so much
Yvonne S.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Blue more...
As an professional aesthetician I am all for Dermaplaning. I love that this machine offers Dermaplaning without the worry of nicking the skin. But...... this version of the dermaflash is underwhelming . The newer 2.0 is way better. If your in the market for a Dermaflash head on over to the newer version!
Maggie P.
Beverly hills, CA
So I've done as instructed with the Dermaflash and I like it but I don't love it for a variety of reasons. The first time I used it I don't think I was holding my face taut enough so I actually used 2 blades on my first try and I had peach fuzz growing in from when I had waxed my face a month before. To be fair, I have THICKKKKK hair. Like if I leave my hair up after a shower, the longest it's taken to dry is 48 hours. That noted, I think if you have light peach fuzz on your face this would do just the trick. I don't have stubble or anything but my peach fuzz is dark and I find that it missed spots on the first round hence the 2 blades need.

A week later I went at it again, prepped, used the Dermaflash, and then soothed. I did find that my products worked a lot better for prep and soothe than the products provided. I did again go through two blades but I didn't feel like I needed to go back over my face with an actual razor. It got everything. After using the Dermaflash I like how my skin feels like it is tightened and then after moisturizing it feels so great.

The hair comes back in just the same thickness and not like a beard, so don't worry there ladies. My only downfall is that I would need to use double blades to get through all the peach fuzz on my face and at a whopping $39 per refill it doesn't make sense for me to continue purchasing these. If I can get the refill without the Prep and Soothe and like $20-$30 I'd probably do it but until then, looks like I won't continue usage on this.
Angela N.
Alright this is an honest opinion. I didn't receive mine free, in any beauty box, as a present/gift, et cetera. I spent my own hard earn and saved money on this little gadget. I contemplated for quite some time whether or not to buy it and if I could justify the nearly 200$ purchase when there are 10$ options available. I already own one of those trimmers that run off batteries that I use on my eyebrows to keep them from becoming two big bushes on my face so why couldn't I use that? Right? Well then I watched a video on YouTube of actual licensed cosmetologist doing it, ha ha well I can do that! Grab my sharpest exacto knife and some peroxide, no problem! Except it took forever to do one cheek and talk about nervous! So long story short, I buckled and purchased the thing (with the extra refills so another 40$ on top of the 200$ because "the cartridges are not reusable") I do advice buying extra cartridges but I also keep my used ones, in case I want to do just a quick once over or if I feel like I miss a spot. They say it isn't hygienic but honestly, I just washed my face using their cleanser and I didn't cut myself so nice try! They don't fit back into the device so you have to just hold onto it, they also good "on the go" so I throw one in my little makeup/handy bag in my purse. So that has been the only CON so far is the price of of the cartridges. Otherwise I love the way my face feels after I do a session with this. My faci hair has not grown back any thicker or whatever... I was nervous about that. Especially those pesky little hairs I get on my chin, they are embarrassing and played a major factor on my decision to purchase this. Overal, 3.8 out of 5 stars!
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I wasn't so sure about using the Dermaflash when I first got it. I've had Dermaplaning done before and I didn't think a device at home could possibly give me the same result. I was wrong. The Dermaflash is so easy to use and I get the same smooth, clean results that I do from the salon. From when you first insert the blade edge until you are finished dermaplaning only takes about 10 minutes. When you have a busy schedule like I do that is an amazing amount of time saved from not having to go to the salon!
The device is easy to use, it is very safe, and if you read the directions you get great results. If you are like I am and live in an area with a harsh winter, this device will change your Winter skin forever. It easily removes the "peach fuzz" on your face/neck, it brightens your skin by taking off that slough of dead skin that dulls your complexion, and the prep and recover products cleanse and then hydrate your skin. If you are busy and don't want to spend hours at the dermatology office, or salon, but you want the see dermaplaning results, invest in the Dermaflash. You'll be obsessed as well!
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
When I first heard about DermaFlash I was nervous because it involved shaving my face and I'm not the most graceful person in the world, so I was concerned about nicks and cuts when first using the product. Thankfully, DermaFlash is clearly made with safety and accuracy in mind. The razor works very well, and if you follow the instructions properly there is pretty much no possibility you will hurt or damage your skin. In fact, it's quite the opposite! My skin felt softer and makeup glided on easier after completing this treatment. I absolutely love this product and am so glad I dared to try it! I'm hooked and my skin feels amazing!
Lindsay R.
Las Vegas, NV
First, this does make your face feel fabulous! It truly leaves your face super smooth. I have dry skin - and found that it did leave it a little drier then I would have liked. So that is one con, for people with dry skin. However it did remove all the little fuzzies and dead skin.
While I like the deraflash, do I really feel that a facial razors is worth the $200 price point.. probably not. Considering there are manual face hair trimming razors for under $10.
The prep cleanser had a plastic doll smell to it, but the little pea-sized amount bubbled up so much - I was actually impressed with it. :) Overall I am satisfied with this - however, I would definitely say it's not a weekly necessity or must have for the price point.
liana d.
I was just wondering how the hair grows back after using the dermaflash. Does it come back in like stubble or is it still soft and barely noticeable?
Rozalina Y.
Does this really get rid of fuzz on the face ??
Lejla B.
Does this cause breakouts or does it help with acne? Or neither? I want to get rid of my peach fuzz but I also have acne prone skin.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Does this really get rid of fuzz on the face ??
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is out of my budget so I need to know if it's worth it. Can someone list the pros and cons of it? I have peach fuzz so I already use a cheap razor thingy from ulta. I have gotten acne from the other one so I'm anxious to hear about how everyone else did.