DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser

Say hello to ultra clear skin. DERMAPORE is a 2-in-1 ultrasonic device that helps unclog pores and infuses your favorite skincare. In Step 1, DERMAPORE deep cleans pores, removing dirt, oil, and blackheads. In Step 2, DERMAPORE enhances the penetration of active ingredients in your skincare products to instantly reveal a cleaner, healthier complexion.

•    Deep cleans clogged pores (dirt, oil, blackheads, and whiteheads)
•    Enhances the penetration of active ingredients in your favorite skincare
•    Delivers spa-quality treatments in privacy of your own home
•    Gentle and safe for even those with sensitive skin

For those that tried the DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser, how do you like it, is it worth ?
Has anyone used this and how well does it actually work?
How is this on sensitive skin?!
Start your review of DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser!
3 days agoCalabasas, CA
I honestly have never used a pore cleaning device better than this. I’ve used the suctioning machines. I’ve gone to dermatologists. I’ve tried baking soda and tons of products and this worked best of all. I highly recommend a thorough steaming of the face or a hot bath to allow the pores to open up, using a product to clean the skin and then the device. Absolutely pain-free. Though beware not to use it near animals. They can be sensitive to the noise. Oh and a cold water clean after use to close your pores. Additionally when you flip the spatula for the infusion side when applying a moisturizer it’s amazing. My skin has never felt so soft. And ladies. If you use collagen products or lip Plumpers I used the infusion side on and around my lips and they’ve never been more soft or full. I highly recommend this product!!!DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser is amazing.
22 days agoOmaha, NE
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Lauren W.
This product is nice!!!! It’s an expensive price tag but from the packaging to the overall design of the product, you can tell that you get what you paid for. Luckily for me, I received this product complimentary. I think this products works great at extracting stubborn pores (you can visibly see the results nearly instantly), but feel I that the infusing feature is unnecessary and does no more help than rubbing it in with your fingers. If you really want a good extractor, than yes definitely buy it, but i’m sure there are other options out in the industry for cheaper. #Dermapore #Clearskinisin
8 days agoWeehawken, NJ
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Baylies E.
I was very surprised using this. I always thought I was great at keeping my pores clean, but this really gets EVERYTHING. It doesn’t “pop” cystic acne, but it did help clear them much much faster than they usually do with my normal skin regime. At first I was startled by the small noise the vibration makes because when it touches water (your skin needs to be wet for use) it sounds like little shocks, but it’s obviously not. Other than getting used to that I have zero complaints about this tool! I’m so so impressed and absolutely recommend because my pores have never looked so clean!!
a month agoFresno, CA
Okay so i bought this from Sephora recently because my husband always has clogged pores. He works in an auto machine shop and always reals of metal and oil when he comes home. We do extractions daily on him. I didn’t expect this to work on his rough tough skin. But it did!!! I was shook! I didn’t buy the serum but i actually would like to. I think it would help him so much. I highly recommend this. Especially if it can work on my husbands skin!
4 days agoKnoxville , TN
I was skeptical at first, but after using the product, I was shook by how much gunk was left in my skin after cleansing and using masks! This product definitely works to get out all of that residue, which left my skin looking super clear and smooth. I love the pretty colors of the product and the battery life is really great. My only con is constantly having to re wet my face during use. Overall I would highly recommend!
2 months agoLawrenceville, GA
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Lexia H.
AMAZING!!! I have been using a couple times a week and my pores already appear smaller. It is super gentle on the skin on both modes. I love it! I will add this device into my skincare routine! This product was sent to me for free! DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser
6 days agoChicago, IL
First of all I love the color and design. I think it’s a great value because considering the amount of times you use it if you divided by the cost of it, it pays for itself.  i’ve noticed a huge difference in my skin it’s a lot softer and even on my period I wasn’t breaking out which was fantastic. Highly recommend! Make sure you follow the instructions!
3 days agoMinneapolis, MN
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Victoria T.
I was really skeptic about this working but it has helped my skin detox and clear pores, it has also made me more conscious of just how little I hydrate so now that my pores are cleaner I am focusing on hydrating more! Glowing skin here we go 👏🏼
a month agoAtlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
All I can say is this actually works. I was surprised! I bought is with a Sephora coupon and most likely planned on returning it but I quickly changed my mind after using. It feels a little strange and can be *slightly* uncomfortable but you can literally watch nose blackheads come right out. A few days after using on my nose I’ll get a slight “scabbing” which is just a layer of clear skin that I have to peel off. It’s probably my fault for using too much pressure! This doesn’t do as much on my cheeks (unless there is a big blackhead) but does a moderate amount on my forehead and above my nose. Probably just my own personal skin. I think this is a great product!!
8 days ago
Definitely a game changer in the skincare world. Who would have thought the amount of dead skin, makeup, built up oils, debris could bring so much excitement oozing from my pores. Definitely saw results in just one week and have been using regularly for a month. SO IN LOVE.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
Jessica R. a month ago
Just color choices. From what I've read up on from their website and here it seems to be just be color difference is all. These are so neat I think! #DERMAFLASH