BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsDERMAFLASH
Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser

DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser

Say hello to ultra clear skin. DERMAPORE is a 2-in-1 ultrasonic device that helps unclog pores and infuses your favorite skincare. In Step 1, DERMAPORE deep cleans pores, removing dirt, oil, and blackheads. In Step 2, DERMAPORE enhances the penetration of active ingredients in your skincare products to instantly reveal a cleaner, healthier complexion.

•    Deep cleans clogged pores (dirt, oil, blackheads, and whiteheads)
•    Enhances the penetration of active ingredients in your favorite skincare
•    Delivers spa-quality treatments in privacy of your own home
•    Gentle and safe for even those with sensitive skin

I just got this. You cleanse your face before using this? Can you use a toner afterwards?
Does this help minimize the look of pores? Ulta is having a 50% off sale and I am highly debating purchasing it for my cheek and nose pores.
Do you steam your face before you use the Dermaflash?? Also does it vibrate your skin?? This product looks really nice...
Start your review of DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser!
Tara M.
Elk Park, NC
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best skin product/tool I have ever purchased. At $100 you save because you can do your own facials in your own home at a time convenient for you!!! I love this tool.
Chatsiri B.
Rogersville, TN
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Chatsiri B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think it’s very neat product but it will be great if it’s a little cheaper than $99. I was able to exfoliate my face and get some stuffs out even though I exfoliate my face regularly (scrub and mask).
Caili K.
Nashville, TN
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Caili K.
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Caili K.
For what it is, it does a pretty decent job at extractions! I didn’t give it five stars because it didn’t work well when it came to extracting some of the deeper blackheads, but overall my skin was so soft and smooth after every use! I will definitely continue to use this product as part of my weekly skincare routine.
Dina I.
Huntersville, NC
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Dina I.
I actually don’t think that everyone needs this. It is fun to use but you can clean pores without this device.
Liz N.
Arlington, TX
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Liz N.
I have known about ultrasonic devices for a while now but I was skeptical about them. I mean, the idea of using a metal spatula on your face to scrape away blackheads just sound harsh and weird. But when I finally tried this little gadget, it blew my mind! First of all, it was not harsh. I just applied light pressure and glided it across my cheeks, forehead, and nose and it removed all the dead skin cells and excess oil that I didn’t see before. People with sensitive skin might look a bit red afterwards but your skin will return to normal in no time. And secondly, make sure your face is wet when using this device. Because you don’t want to drag this over dry skin - it will damage your skin! Plus, it’s so much easier using it when your skin is wet, so have a water bottle ready to mist your face when needed. Thirdly, push the charging cable tip all the way in until you can’t see the silver tip anymore (it might require a little force) or it won’t charge. I thought mine was defective until I messaged Dermaflash customer service and they told me to push it all the way in (plus, they reply within 24hrs - kudos to that). It left my skin feeling smooth and fresh. I was surprised at how much nasty stuff this device removed from my face after a double cleanse. If you have oily, acne prone skin with easily clogged pores, I highly recommend this!
Rebecca H.
West Roxbury, MA
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Rebecca H.
Is a 2-in-1 ultrasonic device that helps unclog pores and infuses your favorite skincare. In Step 1, DERMAPORE deep cleans pores, removing dirt, oil, and blackheads. In Step 2, DERMAPORE enhances the penetration of active ingredients in your skincare products to instantly reveal a cleaner, healthier complexion. This appliance is offers a home SPA, literally! I'm obsessed! #contest #complimentary #DERMAPORE #ClearSkinIsIn [user:Influenster] [user:DERMAFLASH]
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Victoria T.
I was really skeptic about this working but it has helped my skin detox and clear pores, it has also made me more conscious of just how little I hydrate so now that my pores are cleaner I am focusing on hydrating more! Glowing skin here we go 👏🏼Update 1/22/20: My dermapore unfortunately stopped charging, getting in contact with their team was unfortunately subpar so bringing this down a few starts. I provided information about the campaign and how my device wasn't charging anymore. They told me to purchase another charger, or to get in touch with Influenster to get a different one. This is not the answer I was expecting, I didn't seek out a new device out front but a charger exchange would have been appreciated. While I know it may be confusing, these campaigns are done for brands to get exposure and it's unfortunate to see how they don't communicate with their own customer service staff so they can handle these situations better. I don't think a solution is to ever tell a consumer to buy their own new charger, or to go figure out a difference solution. Hoping it can be figured out, if not there's plenty of Amazon options available for cheaper with amazing reviews.
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is amazing!! I don’t know how it does it but it really cleans your pores out better than anything else I’ve tried! Do it over a sink though because your skin has to stay wet and that part can be messy.
Baylies E.
Alamo, CA
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Baylies E.
I was very surprised using this. I always thought I was great at keeping my pores clean, but this really gets EVERYTHING. It doesn’t “pop” cystic acne, but it did help clear them much much faster than they usually do with my normal skin regime. At first I was startled by the small noise the vibration makes because when it touches water (your skin needs to be wet for use) it sounds like little shocks, but it’s obviously not. Other than getting used to that I have zero complaints about this tool! I’m so so impressed and absolutely recommend because my pores have never looked so clean!!
Lauren W.
Omaha, NE
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser uploaded by Lauren W.
This product is nice!!!! It’s an expensive price tag but from the packaging to the overall design of the product, you can tell that you get what you paid for. Luckily for me, I received this product complimentary. I think this products works great at extracting stubborn pores (you can visibly see the results nearly instantly), but feel I that the infusing feature is unnecessary and does no more help than rubbing it in with your fingers. If you really want a good extractor, than yes definitely buy it, but i’m sure there are other options out in the industry for cheaper. #Dermapore #Clearskinisin

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana F.
Lake View Ter, CA
il y a un an
DERMAFLASH Dermapore Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser ? Has anyone used this who has se sensitive skin. The reviews seem to be mixed
Cara P. il y a un an
As long as you don't press too hard and make too many passes with lots of pressure you will be fine. Make sure your skin stays wet.