Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsDERMAdoctor
wrinkle REVENGE Wrinkle Revenge rescue & protect eye balm

DERMAdoctor wrinkle REVENGE Wrinkle Revenge rescue & protect eye balm

by DERMAdoctor

Wrinkle Revenge rescue & protect eye balm contains the most active generation of amino acid peptides, along with potent antioxidants white tea, pomegranate and grape seed extracts, as well as components to restore the ceramide barrier lost as skin ages. Hydration is restored without oiliness, inflammation is visibly decreased and dark circles fade. Elasticity is heightened and tone is reestablished. Rapidly shrinks bags due to fluid build-up Ophthalmologist tested and approved for use around the eye including eyelids Stimulates dermal fibroblasts to produce collagen and firm the skin Potent antioxidants fight free radical damage Restores the ceramide barrier, moisturizing skin and reducing irritation Can be incorporated into all skincare regimens Great for all skin types When you cut yourself, collagen fibers are broken within the dermis. The end portion of the injured co

Was wondering if it is affective and worth the price? Does it absorb well into skin? Greasy?
I am looking for a good moisturizing eye cream and was recommended this one. Is it worth the $50 price tag? If not, what is a good alternative?
Just curious if the price is worth it... a lot of skincare products are expensive and i need one to work around my crows feet.
Start your review of DERMAdoctor wrinkle REVENGE Wrinkle Revenge rescue & protect eye balm!
Lovely I.
Lancaster, CA
A must-have product from Dermadoctor! It's gentle enough for those with sensitive skin and potent enough for those with serious dark circles.
Christy B.
Northport, AL
Just replenished my stock in this fantastic eye cream! It always firms and tightens exactly how I expect. At first glance it seems pricey but the small jar goes a long way. Use sparingly and wake up refreshed!
Gabriela O.
I have combo, sensitive skin. I am dry and very sensitive around my eyes. I also have dark circles. If I apply too much of this eye cream it does sting. If I rub it in it also stings. I have to use the smallest amount and pat with my ring finger. The product is not thick and blends in and absorbs quickly. It definitely helps to reduce the dry patches around my eyes. It has been the only eye cream I have tried that actually helps with the dry, flaky patches around my eyes. It has done nothing to reduce my dark circles. I only purchase this when it's on sell because $50 is a bit much for an eye cream. However, it does last several months.
Leah F.
Austin, TX
This moisturizer changed my skin! I asked a beautifully skinned girl at Ulta for help with my dry flaky skin, she put me on the Dermadoctor wrinkle repair regime and my skin has completely transformed! I have struggled with acne in the past (the reason for my dry skin- destroying my skin with acne products) and this not only healed my dry lifeless skin, but has kept acne at bay as well!
Angel L.
This is, hands down, the best eye cream I’ve ever tried. It’s well worth the price. I get eczema on my eyelids occasionally and this is the only thing that will get rid of it. It’s safe to use on your eyelids (a lot aren’t!) and is very moisturizing. I will continue to purchase!
Theresa W.
Camas, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this eye cream. Not too pricey & great formula. Working in Sephora I would always recommend this cream with more mature guests & this eye cream would address all these concerns & love every drop once they saw the improvement. I’ve tried myself only at night because it tends to be heavy on my skin at the moment but it’s great for what it does!
Jessica B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This has been a great find for my eye area. O have sensitive skin and this has carried me through the dry winter with no irritation
Elizabeth C.
Valdez, AK
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite eye cream by far. It is able to be used all around the eye including the eyelid. It helped to minimize my fine lines under my eyes. My under eye area can be a bit dry but this one made it moisturized and soft. I used it morning and night and found that it layered well under my makeup which is a huge plus. I have repurchased this several times which is rare because I’m always trying new products.
Mura C.
While my skin is generally on the oily side my under eye area tends to be dry so finding a moisturizing eye cream with added benefits was my goal. Found it in this eye balm. Very moisturizing and directly addresses my main concern and also helps with fine lines. I’ve used this repeatedly over the course of 3 yrs and I’ve never looked back. I’ve tried other more interior ones but this one won every time. Will last for months for it’s completely worth the price tag
Nathalie W.
I like this product, it isn’t overly moisturizing (overly greasy). It applies nicely and a little goes a long way! It has helped with the dryness and I like that I can apply it to the lid but I don’t see a whole lot of difference on my under eye wrinkles.