BY DERMADOCTOR

Wrinkle Revenge facial cream is your daily solution to prevent and combat signs of aging and restore youthful suppleness and radiance.  Lightweight and powerful, this concentrate delivers advanced amino acid peptide and antioxidant technology, including white tea and pomegranate extracts, to improve skin s vitality, lift and elasticity; restoring a healthy, more youthful appearance. Firms and hydrates the skin Potent antioxidants fight free radical damage Restores the protective ceramide barrier Helps reduce irritation & sensitivity Can be incorporated into all skincare regimens Ideal for all skin types This exclusive, medically formulated and tested line of gentle and effective skin care solutions is developed by leading dermatologist, Audrey Kunin, M.D. Just what the skin doctor ordered.® Dermatologist Tested & Approved Allergy Tested, Non Irritating, N see more...

Johanna H.
I absolutely love the Dermadoctor line. It is a hare pricey, however the products last quite some time! I’ve struggled with other products leaving my greasy or dry. With this even my T-zone doesn’t get greasy. Smooth application.
Griselda A.
Chandler, AZ
I really like this facial cream. It's very hydrating and feels good on the skin. I do not like the packaging as it is difficult to remove product from container and it's also quite pricey. I've repurchased 4 to 5 times and have not changed it but I mostly buy it because I am in love with the eye cream.
florismar r.
barquisimeto
I love this product besides its smell is applied very well to your skin, It also leaves your skin super hydrated and smooth