DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge Rescue and Protect Eye Balm uploaded by Paola Isabel R.DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge Rescue and Protect Eye Balm uploaded by Evelyn G.

BY DERMADOCTOR

Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps the eye area feel refreshed, alert and youthful. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested and approved. Allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non irritating, non comedogenic, fragrance free, dye free, gluten free, phthalate free, no animal testing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
đź‘‘Onpoint P.
IL
Love this eye cream soooo much!!! It is a very hydrating cream and helps reduce those fine lines under the eyes. I have been using this for a very long time now and haven’t changed from this eye cream. Alot of eye creams dont show results, but this one does! I love how my makeup looks under my eyes now, it doesnt look cakey and dry!
Evelyn G.
I've been looking for an eye cream that will reduce my dark circles and i have them really dark! It works, it is pricey but it works. I apply it every night and although I haven't used it for a long time, I noticed a huge difference the first time I applied it!! Recommend 100%
Griselda A.
Rialto, CA
This is my favorite eye cream hands down! I have repurchased this product about 4 or 5 times. You can wear this all over the lid and under eye area. I'm unsure if it is doing anything for my wrinkles as I am still young. However, it is very moisturizing and has gotten rid of a dry patch I had near my eyelid.
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
A very hydrating we cream that smooths out my fine lines. It also helps with dryness I get in the corners of my eyes and is safe to use all around the eye. My only complaint is the packing, I hate that it's in a pot so I use a Qtip to scoop out so I don't add bacteria to the jar by using my fingers. Can it just have a pump or be in a squeeze tube??
Paola Isabel R.
In love with this product, the way it absoves on the skin and make it look young and beautifull. Its a high end product,but is worth it.
Gabriela O.
I started using this a few weeks ago. I notice more often then not a slight burning sensation. I never try to rub it in, I only lightly pat it with my ring finger. Has anyone experienced this?