DERMAdoctor wrinkle REVENGE 1 antioxidant enhanced glycolic acid facial cleanser

BY DERMADOCTOR

Wrinkle Revenge® 1 facial cleanser rescues your skin from the ravages of daily life that can prematurely deprive it of a youthful, vibrant glow. Gently and effectively exfoliates cellular build-up and residue caused by pollution, make-up and excessive surface oils, leaving skin clean and radiant. This soap free, oil free, pH balanced, buffered glycolic acid cleanser is enhanced by free radical fighting antioxidants.  Works synergistically with your daily rejuvenation regimen. pH balanced, 12% glycolic acid formulation. Exfoliates cellular build-up and clears residue. Potent antioxidants fight free radical damage. Can be incorporated into all skincare regimens. Great for all skin types. This exclusive, medically formulated and tested line of gentle and effective skin care solutions is developed by leading dermatologist, Audrey Kunin, M.D. Just what the skin doctor or see more...

Bethany R.
Bethany R.
This is THE most amazing cleanser I've EVER used! I've been using this for 3 years now, and it's unbelievable. I'm only 25, so I don't use it specifically for wrinkles-that's just an added benefit! Nothing has ever cleared and shrunk my pores, evened out my complexion, or prevented random breakouts the way this cleanser has. This product changed my life, and I'll never go without. I must warn you, however, that when you first begin using this, it dries your skin out pretty bad!! I started using this once a day every other day and worked up to twice a day every day. I strongly recommend using a moisturizer with this. That being said, this cleanser is SO amazing; I cannot boast enough!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought form ulta and tried it out. It's good but I didn't see any change. I have heard it works for other people though