BY DERMADOCTOR

intensive retinol 1.0 - anti-aging Fall in love with retinol all over again.  Poetry in Lotion is designed to maximize skin rejuvenation with the least possible side effects. This innovative formulation contains a sophisticated anti-irritant complex to help reduce concerns commonly associated with the use of retinol. Patch testing on 50 volunteers enrolled in an independent clinical trial found no evidence of any redness, dryness or irritation. A clinically proven agent in the fight against the signs of aging, retinol helps increase dermal thickness and collagen production.  Refines complexion, restores vibrancy and aids in firming the skin. Well-versed in reducing the appearance of: Fine lines Age spots Wrinkles Blotchy skin discoloration Contains An Anthology Of Botanicals: Plantago Lanceolata:  Swiss Alp perennial thought to enhance collagen production see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Not sure why this product is not raved about in the beauty community! It is AMAZING. It is responsible for completely changing my skin! I use this alongside the glycolic cleanser, and picture porefect. I have never looked better! My skin is much brighter, smoothr, and all of my texture/acne is gone, even during "hormonal hell". I have sensitive skin, and I have had no negative reaction to this product. I must say, dermadoctor is slowly but surely taking over my skincare drawer, I can't get enough!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I picked this up at Ulta Beauty not too long ago on a whim. I'm really impressed with how well it is done for my skin. Lots of great ingredients.
Wadilene R.
Oi eu quero muito ganhar produtos de beleza grátis de vocês para fazer propaganda no meu canal do YouTube e no meu blogg eu vou agradecer muito a vocês adoro maquiagem batom pincel eu adoraia se vocês me mandarem presentes por favor realize meu sonho