BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDermadoctor
Picture Porefect, Pore Minimizing Solution, 1 oz

DERMAdoctor Picture Porefect, Pore Minimizing Solution, 1 oz

by Dermadoctor

For Enlarged Pores: Create a canvas of flawless skin with this innovative formula that visibly diminishes pore size and targets blackheads at their source. Create a canvas of flawless skin.  Porefection is attained by visibly diminishing pore size and targeting blackheads at their source. While a pore s physical diameter cannot be changed, Picture Porefect is proven to give superior results in helping pores appear smaller - removes excess skin oils, crops out blackheads and smoothes out edges. Pore dilatation begins with faulty exfoliation of cells lining the interior sebaceous gland - cells are too "sticky" leading to microscopic plugs. Once formed, sebum accumulates. Protracted pooling of skin oils serves to both nourish bacteria and ultimately leads to inflammation, and acne formation. Blackheads medically referred to as "open comedones" - are an all too c

I have really sensitive Skin, would this product be recommended for me??
Start your review of DERMAdoctor Picture Porefect, Pore Minimizing Solution, 1 oz!
Pia B.
Crittenden, KY
DERMAdoctor Picture Porefect, Pore Minimizing Solution, 1 oz uploaded by Pia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Price is a bit high so I set higher expectation out of this product. Newer bottle comes in a white glass with pump and clear cap. Sticky texture and smell like glue.. I haven’t seen dramatic results after 14 days but if anything changes I will edit my review
Britnee K.
Saratoga Springs
Great line but not my favorite product. I really didn't see the results and prefer to use a blurring primer now as for their eye cream now that is some amazing stuff!!!
Alyssa L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Great pore coverage and a little bit goes a long way- my skin feels so smooth before applying my makeup
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I got a sample of this not long ago, and was super impressed! My pores are so huge! This was works wonders covering up my huge pores. Also helps my make up go on smooth and stay on longer too I think!
Rita M.
Northwest, Indiana
I LOVE dermadoctor, the prices speak for the quality of the skin care products. Unfortunately, this product didn’t really give me results, so I stopped using it. But I didn’t have knowledge about skin care ahas and bhas like I do now, so I’m gonna give it another whirl.
Rachel J.
manhattan
Holy grail holy grail holy grail. My pores almost vanish and become non existent. Absorbs immediately. I love this brand, little to no smell, I’ve already gone through two of these. It’s expensive but to me- so worth the price. I also have oily to combo skin- non sensitive.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
1,052 reviews
I pick this up when I was visiting my sister at her local Ulta. The beauty advisor suggested that I use this since I told her I had a really oily nose . So the very next day I used it and I felt as though it was too sticky. It really didn't reduce my pores. And did not help with the oil . So when I got home to my area of California I used it and I had the same results. So I'm not very happy with it.
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
This pore minimizing cream is one of the best I have ever used! I purchased this product 3 months a go and still have a lot of product left to use. It goes on my skin so smoothly and really does a great job of covering my pores!