BY DERMADOCTOR

Medicated hyperhidrosis-control wipes in handy single packettes that create a blissfully dry existence. Med-e-tate your way to a blissfully dry existence with a technique so simple, it simply requires the stroke of a towelette. With a patent-pending formulation that contains the most recent antiperspirant therapy which includes a blend of agents that mimic the effects of Botox Cosmetic when applied topically this product alleviates the need for cumbersome anti-sweating devices, such as ineffective topical prescriptions, drowsiness-inducing Rx meds, and costly and painful Botox Cosmetic injections or invasive surgery. This product contains the highest potency antiperspirant available and contains botanicals to help maximize dryness. The harmonious union of dermatologist-recommended antiperspirant therapy and innovative "needle-free" technology, replaces a perspiration-filled reality with a supremely dry state of consciousness. The individual packettes easily fit into purse or pocket for discrete use whenever needed. Hyperhidrosis is defined as excessive sweating that occurs, despite a person being inactive. Medical hyperhidrosis affects 3 of Americans. The face, underarms, palms, soles, areas under the breasts, cleavage, and groin areas are most commonly affected. You don't have to have hyperhidrosis to need MED e TATE(R): Sweaty hands due to anxiety from dates, job interviews, and the curves that life throws you are embarrassing and MED e TATE(R) helps prevent this. Also, it keeps makeup from melting on a hot day and prevents fashion emergencies due to wet spots under breasts, underarms, and inner thighs. It may also help temporarily improve the appearance of fine facial lines. see more...

🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
I love these wipes for travel !! It really works: years ago a deodorant gave me a horrible reaction and I could t even touch my armpits it was that bad & it left discoloration ... these wipes helped heal & brighten the armpit area. Love this !
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using the prescription, Drysol to combat my excessive sweating for years now, but wanted to try this product as it seemed to be less harsh on the skin. The first box I bought was during the summer time, and this product worked great! I could fee the tingling in my underarm area as if to tell my body it wanted to sweat, but the sweat never broke through. Now I'm on my second box, and it doesn't seem to provide the same benefit. I really liked how it helped me before so I'll give it another shot.
Mj P.
Columbus, OH
For those weddings and events where you're out in the heat. These are wipes that you use wherever you sweat. Not a deodorant, and are unscented but prevents sweating and they last a long time. I break out easily, and these didn't do anything to my skin! They come in super easy to take with you single use packets! Perfect if the reception goes long!

Sephora