Add a Photo

By DERMADOCTOR
#1204 in Facial Cleansers
injection-free medicated hyperhidrosis control wipes for a blissfully dry existence 30 packettes of 3 ml / 0.1 oz MED e TATE® your way to a blissfully dry existence with a technique so simple, it merely requires a single stroke.  Purify the being and eliminate embarrassing excessive sweating and wetness.  Helps achieve enlightenment and channel confident energy. This harmonious union of dermatologist recommended antiperspirant therapy and innovative "needle-free" technology, replaces a perspiration-filled reality with a supremely dry state of consciousness. Appropriate for use on face, palms, soles, underarms or where needed. The core of this topical alternative to costly injection-based hyperhidrosis control:  a patent-pending blend of peptides and botanicals to accentuate the experience. Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY:  FDA approved
Amber P.
Amber P.
Mount Wolf, PA
Feb. 1, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: DERMAdoctor MED e TATE, 30 ea
I originally purchased these at Sephora right before my wedding a few years ago, because we were getting married outside, and I sweat like crazy. They really do work!

I use these on my armpits, around my hairline, my neck/back of neck, feet, etc. I did find it did not work 100% on my hands, but my hands do not sweat as much.

They do not have a weird smell, and the dryness seems to last about 4-8 hours, depending on the situation (heat, etc). They are a little sticky, but not really bad. It did okay under my makeup as well, although I did not use all over my entire face.
Tara
Tara
Jan. 22, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: DERMAdoctor MED e TATE, 30 ea
I'm a makeup artist and I keep these in my pro kit to use on brides faces that sweat a lot! I know many other makeup artists that do the same, it really helps keep them from sweating on that special occasion. So I'm sure they work no matter when you use them!!!
Itzel B.
Itzel B.
Poway, CA
I really like this wipes because they keep me dry after the gym and they keep you dry for about 30 mins i always use them after my workout to take all the sweat out. But they're actually really hard to find.
Brooklyn, NY
I think these are great as a supplemental clean. They refresh and keep you dry. They are or pricey and hard to find.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Matthews, NC
Haven't been able to find these. I would love to try them. Right now I just carry baby wipes
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
These work wonderfully! I've tried every over the counter clinical strength deodorant to try and control my sweating and nothing has worked like this! It's amazing!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Does anyone know how long you stay "dry" if used on the palm of your hands? Can you still use hand lotion and maintain the dryness?
Jen K.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
Could this be used by men? My bf needs a product like this, but am not sure if it is geared for women (ingredients, scent, etc.) - thanks!
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone where to find them? I received samples.