DERMAdoctor Litmus Test replenishing toner with glycolic & lactic acid

by Dermadoctor

Because Healthy Skin Is A Balancing Act. Now there is Litmus Test Replenishing Toner. Life s all about balance, so is your skin health. At last, a toner that s good for your skin! Unlike other toners this incredible formulation doesn t strip, parch or irritate. Cleanses away impurities and leaves skin refreshed yet hydrates, nourishes and protects the skin against free radical damage. Features: Glycolic Acid - Medically recognized as the superior AHA option for removing skin impurities and improving the appearance of maturing skin. Lactic Acid - Exfoliates the cells by breaking down the material that holds skin cells together. Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid - Works to minimize hormonally-driven excess oil production. Oleanolic Acid - Works to calm red, irritated or parched skin. White and; Green Tea Extracts - Potent antioxidants rich in EGCG helps fight free radical

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DERMAdoctor Litmus Test replenishing toner with glycolic & lactic acid!
So I saw this product in a magazine, I believe it was seventeen mag. It was listed as one of the best products to clear up your acne scars or any dead skin cells for a clearer and brighter skin. I gave it a try even though it was $37. But I was tired of trying neutrogena and clean and clear, which did not help at all with the acne scar I had. I was scared it wouldn't work. The first time I applied it to my face, it kinda stung, but only that first time. After it was totally fine. Anyways, point is this product did help clear up any dark spots and acne marks I had on my face due to my acne. I recommend it so much! Its sooo worth it!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Poughkeepsie , NY
Loooove this toner and the ingredients that they put into it my skin is a glycolic junkie really helps to deep clean the pores and lactic acid to calm it down as well! Balances my skin Ph! Awesome!
Riverside, CA
I'm sure this is a great product for some people, but it really wasn't for me. It irritated my skin a bit, and didn't seem to do enough to be worth the irritation, especially being that it's kinda pricey.