Dermadoctor KP Duty Body Scrub 16 oz uploaded by Victoria T.Dermadoctor KP Duty Body Scrub 16 oz uploaded by Priscilla S.

BY DERMADOCTOR

A dermatologist body scrub with chemical and physical medi-exfoliation. Medical-quality exfoliation requires more than scrubbing. Dry skin, flaky patches, and "chicken skin" bumps are held together by bonds that physical exfoliation alone can't break. KP Duty body scrub delivers serious medi-exfoliation for deeper, more thorough results. This dual-action chemical and physical exfoliator blends the best of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion into a single, easy-to-use treatment. Smooth, non-abrasive, synthetic beads lift away dead skin cells. This enhanced exfoliation helps prepare skin for self tanning and post-bathing treatments (including body acne, keratosis pilaris (chicken skin bumps), shaving bumps, ingrown hairs, and bleaching) and is infused with green tea and willow bark to reduce irritation and redness typically associated with routine in-office exfoliation. see more...

• I have an issue with body acne, and I read the summary of this pr...1 Answers
  • I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and back of thighs, how have ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for an extended period of time? I'm curious ...1 Answers
Caileigh H.
Caileigh H.
I get chicken skin on my legs in the summertime! I always thought it was really weird and I tried absolutely every lotion on the planet to soothe my irritated legs. I finally popped into a Sephora and found THIS. A scrub that is actually meant to heal my stupid inflamed hair follicles and it is amazing!!! It is a little expensive but it is worth every penny to be able to wear loose maxi dresses that used to irritate my legs even more. Totally recommend if you have skin that becomes sensitive after shaving.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I have only used this product twice, but I'm convinced. The skin on my arms is totally smooth and there is a noticeable (to me) difference in redness. It was very expensive, but I am very pleased with it so far. I have very sensitive skin and, despite that, my skin is not irritated or inflamed by the exfoliant.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried this product only four times so I can't say I'm completely convinced. The scrub leaves your skin visibly softer to the touch after massaging and washing off, but my back acne nor my little red bumps on the backs of my thighs have improved.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Long Is City, NY
I live for this! You use is Before you get wet in the shower. Slather yourself up & you're so smooth. I love to use this before I get a spray tan. It's great also Bc there's no oil so you get a great exfoliation & no residue left behind!
Ayesha Z.
Ayesha Z.
This product is awesome. It really does help with getting rid of the bumps on my upper arms. It is annoying that you have to use it when you're dry. Because of this I don't use it as much as I should. Also it's not cheap.
Jessi S.
Jessi S.
Douglas
This has been the best product to give me the summer skin I am looking for! It really smooths out the yucky bumps and dry skin I have on my arms.
Kate G.
Kate G.
I have to say, I was nervous trying this product because for KP people products either help or don't and there seems to be no rhyme or reason why various approaches do or don't work. It is very much by word of mouth. That being said, I took the plunge and ordered this tub of pre-shower exfoliant about 3 months ago and I feel ready to review it (skin turnover takes 6 weeks on average so you need at least a month and a half or longer to really see how your skin reacts). It has been amazing. Redness decreased slightly. Texture has significantly improved: fewer noticeable bumps, those that are present are smaller. I use it 2x a week on my arms before showers, and rinse it off in the shower. It is a large tub and I've made a quarter dent in it. Key point: it will make you sun sensitive so please wear sunscreen. I recommend this product!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and I use this to help exfoliate and treat it.  I use it once a week in combination with their lotion.  The 16 ounces last me about 8 - 12 months and I love it.  I always use it on my arms dry which allows the product to preform the best, I scrub and let it sit for two minutes then wash off.  It does has a chemical smell which I don't mind since I know the product works.  A typical exfoliating scrub doesn't match up to this product.  I will always use this to treat my KP.
L R.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best scrub by far. I have the worst dry skin, and this is a miracle product for me.  Fortunately, I don't have the chicken bumps that some users describe, but my legs can be scaly and itchy -gross! This product performs both a manual and chemical physical peel, yet it is gentle.  I like love that it does not sting or burn, and does not leave any tacky, oily finish behind like most scrubs.  A single tub lasts many months, probably close to a year. For those with the chicken bumps, I might suggest using this scrub in tandem with their corresponding lotion.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
3 stars for product size & amount. Also, as a scrub for solely scrubbing purposes works great. I was hoping it would help with other skin problems but was a total fail, scent isn't the greatest...and it's pricey! Won't be purchasing again but was worth a shot
Francesca G.
I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and back of thighs, how have your results been after using this? How long did it take for you to see results? Thanks :)
Francesca G.
Also, how much is it and where can I purchase it? 😊
Bayinah E.
Bayinah E.
Duluth, GA
Does this actually work? I'm trying to get rid of my KP but it's a lot harder than I thought haha..
Tiffny S.
Tiffny S.
I'm curious too. I've seen a few youtube videos about this, but none were really helpful (low quality, outdated, and/or incomplete info/review) so I'm wondering if it's worth the money? I'd really like to try it, especially since my skin gets dry in the winter. =/
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting. Has anyone tried this product!