Dermadoctor KP Duty Body Scrub 16 oz uploaded by Victoria T.Dermadoctor KP Duty Body Scrub 16 oz uploaded by Priscilla S.

BY DERMADOCTOR

A dermatologist body scrub with chemical and physical medi-exfoliation. Medical-quality exfoliation requires more than scrubbing. Dry skin, flaky patches, and "chicken skin" bumps are held together by bonds that physical exfoliation alone can't break. KP Duty body scrub delivers serious medi-exfoliation for deeper, more thorough results. This dual-action chemical and physical exfoliator blends the best of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion into a single, easy-to-use treatment. Smooth, non-abrasive, synthetic beads lift away dead skin cells. This enhanced exfoliation helps prepare skin for self tanning and post-bathing treatments (including body acne, keratosis pilaris (chicken skin bumps), shaving bumps, ingrown hairs, and bleaching) and is infused with green tea and willow bark to reduce irritation and redness typically associated with routine in-office exfoliation. see more...

• I have an issue with body acne, and I read the summary of this pr...1 Answers
  • I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and back of thighs, how have ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for an extended period of time? I'm curious ...1 Answers
Kate G.
I have to say, I was nervous trying this product because for KP people products either help or don't and there seems to be no rhyme or reason why various approaches do or don't work. It is very much by word of mouth. That being said, I took the plunge and ordered this tub of pre-shower exfoliant about 3 months ago and I feel ready to review it (skin turnover takes 6 weeks on average so you need at least a month and a half or longer to really see how your skin reacts). It has been amazing. Redness decreased slightly. Texture has significantly improved: fewer noticeable bumps, those that are present are smaller. I use it 2x a week on my arms before showers, and rinse it off in the shower. It is a large tub and I've made a quarter dent in it. Key point: it will make you sun sensitive so please wear sunscreen. I recommend this product!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and I use this to help exfoliate and treat it.  I use it once a week in combination with their lotion.  The 16 ounces last me about 8 - 12 months and I love it.  I always use it on my arms dry which allows the product to preform the best, I scrub and let it sit for two minutes then wash off.  It does has a chemical smell which I don't mind since I know the product works.  A typical exfoliating scrub doesn't match up to this product.  I will always use this to treat my KP.
Kat J.
TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is definitely one of those products that you constantly need to keep buying in order to see results. It helped my KP, but it didn't make such a drastic difference that I feel compelled to stock up on it. I could get just as good results by using a natural exfoliant (in my opinion). Would recommend this to a friend that may need it, but I won't be a repeat customer, especially for the price.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best scrub by far. I have the worst dry skin, and this is a miracle product for me.  Fortunately, I don't have the chicken bumps that some users describe, but my legs can be scaly and itchy -gross! This product performs both a manual and chemical physical peel, yet it is gentle.  I like love that it does not sting or burn, and does not leave any tacky, oily finish behind like most scrubs.  A single tub lasts many months, probably close to a year. For those with the chicken bumps, I might suggest using this scrub in tandem with their corresponding lotion.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this because I get red bumps on my arms. You apply this in circles and then rinse it off in the shower. I will say that the first day you use this your arms will appear even redder because of the friction, but it did look better the next day.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
3 stars for product size & amount. Also, as a scrub for solely scrubbing purposes works great. I was hoping it would help with other skin problems but was a total fail, scent isn't the greatest...and it's pricey! Won't be purchasing again but was worth a shot
Patricia G.
I absolutely love this scrub! It is on the pricey side (around 45) but it is worth it! I use it about twice a week and I have noticed a decrease in red bumps on my thighs! They are less obvious and seem to be fading. I have tried other body scrubs but this is the first one I felt really made a difference other than soft skin.
Jasmine Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
All I have to say is OMG. I was reluctant to buy because of the price tag and I've been wanting to try this brand for almost a decade. I've had KP since I can remember and it's always worse in the winter months for me. I went ahead and bought some because Ulta had a sale! Let me just tell you that I'm not usually the type to buy something and immediately write a review.. but I had to for this product.

Day 1: used on wet skin instead of dry because I do have sensitive skin as is. The exfoliant was definitely rough feeling, rougher than majority of store bought exfoliant scrubs. My skin did turn a slight red hue but was expected. I used on my thighs, calves and back of my arms. Immediately after I rinsed this scrub off, I could tell an immediate difference. I'm not even joking, and I'm not talking about a "meh" difference, I'm talking about noticeable difference! My skin feels so smooth and there is less of a bumpy feeling after my first use. I'll continue to update my review as I go!
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't buy this specifically to treat KP. I use it as an exfoliator the night before shaving or waxing and it really helps cleanse my pores! I have noticed significantly less ingrown hairs since I started using it. It is very abrasive and feels rough, but your skin will thank you after.
Caileigh H.
I get chicken skin on my legs in the summertime! I always thought it was really weird and I tried absolutely every lotion on the planet to soothe my irritated legs. I finally popped into a Sephora and found THIS. A scrub that is actually meant to heal my stupid inflamed hair follicles and it is amazing!!! It is a little expensive but it is worth every penny to be able to wear loose maxi dresses that used to irritate my legs even more. Totally recommend if you have skin that becomes sensitive after shaving.
Francesca G.
I have keratosis pilaris on my arms and back of thighs, how have your results been after using this? How long did it take for you to see results? Thanks :)
Bayinah E.
Duluth, GA
Does this actually work? I'm trying to get rid of my KP but it's a lot harder than I thought haha..
Tiffny S.
I'm curious too. I've seen a few youtube videos about this, but none were really helpful (low quality, outdated, and/or incomplete info/review) so I'm wondering if it's worth the money? I'd really like to try it, especially since my skin gets dry in the winter. =/
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Looks interesting. Has anyone tried this product!
Francesca G.
Also, how much is it and where can I purchase it? 😊