Dermadoctor KP Duty uploaded by Lacey L.

BY DERMADOCTOR

A body serum designed to improve the appearance of redness and sooth irritated, dry skin. This product is specifically formulated to work in conjunction with KP Duty moisturizing therapy. It primes your skin for better absorption and soothes irritation for quicker results. It contains 11 agents selected for their anti-redness, calming, and healing properties. This daily, well rounded treatment serum acts as an intensive anti-irritant primer while lessening redness and soothing the skin, leaving you with a healthy, happy complexion. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates The KP Duty intensive priming serum comes with a free try me 1 oz jar of KP Duty body scrub. KP Duty body scrub can be used one to two times a week or more if tolerated. This dermatologist and allergy tested serum is non-irritating and non comedogenic with no animal testing. It is fragrance-, dye-, oil-, and gluten-free. For optimal results, follow with KP Duty moisturizing therapy for dry skin. Research results:- 50% experienced a decrease in appearance of redness- 72% experienced an increased calming effect see more...

• What texture is this serum? Is it oily or greasy at all? ...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost?1 Answers
Casey F.
Chicago
Review for: Dermadoctor KP Duty® Moisturizing Therapy 14 oz more...
The only product that has worked on my skin to remove the dryness and red bumps. Worth the additional spend and a little bit goes a long way. Easy to run in and doesn’t have a strong odor but works within a few uses.
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
This stuff is the bomb. Really moisturizes dry skin and helps to reduce ingrown hair issues. I use it on my arms and legs to help control that "chicken skin" feeling that can happen.
Melissa H.
My skin was horrribleeee! I had red bumps all over my legs and my skin was very dry. i was browsing Ulta's site and saw a bunch of KP Duty products I decided to get the lotion and this. My skin was smooth and the bumps were disappearing after a week of use. :) It does smell a little weird though. Kind of like lemons.
Lacey L.
I received this as a free sample and was very excited to try it. It is very heavy and a personally feel that your skin never absorbs it
in that it just rests on your face.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
While I do love the scrub from this line for my KP, I don't feel like this cream does much. It is moisturizing though and smells a little weird
Stacey B.
Kingsland, GA
This is by far the BEST product I have found for KP. After 4 months use my skin is almost completely smooth for the first time since puberty.
I have a serious case of KP. This product is amazing. Lotion is very hydrating and the handy scrub at the bottom is great for traveling.
Monica E.
Berkeley , CA
I can't tell people enough about this brand I'm absolutely obsessed with it and the fact that it's formulated by doctors !!!
Laurie S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
What texture is this serum? Is it oily or greasy at all? I know it says "oil free" but you never know.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
How much does this cost?