DERMAdoctor KP Duty uploaded by Emily R.

BY DERMADOCTOR

Want flawless skin? KP Duty's blend of medically active levels of glycolic acid and Urea will effectively eliminate dry & rough areas for a healthy, youthful appearance. It s never a chore to attain flawless, smooth skin.  KP Duty effectively eliminates crustiness, flaking, and dry, rough chicken skin - no prep work or scrubbing required. KP Duty incorporates medically proven technology - literally everything but the kitchen sink - supplying all the necessary ingredients for healthy appearing skin.  Treatment is amplified by blending medically active levels of Glycolic Acid and Urea, the dermatologist preferred humectant. Promote dry skin to silky perfection... it s your KP Duty. One out of every two people endures dry, rough Keratosis Pilaris a.k.a. "chicken skin bumps." KP Duty is the first product specifically designed to treat this chronic skin condition. see more...

• I have the lovely red bumps, does this actually work? 1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Is it worth the money? Do you like...2 Answers
  • How many uses did it take before you began to feel results? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I have SEVERE KP, covering about 80% of my body. With that said, ive tried it all - high end, low end, no end (haha)..you get my point. Anyway, i waited a longggh time to get this (due to the price). I decided to get it when Ulta had a sale on it recently. I knew there woyldnt be enough in the bottle to do my whole body, so i focused on the worst part, my arms.

I was Soooo disappointed. Actually, disappointed isn't even the word. Its texture is very similiar to the lacric acid if get from my dermatologist (Amlactin for OTC). It was basicacly the same thing for double the cost - except it dodnt do ANYTHING! IT actually made my KP WORSE because it purged my skin. I really wanted to try it for a full month, or until i ran out of product, but it was clear after the first week that my skin just wouldn't be able to handle it.

BOTTOM LINE- this may be good for people with mild KP, but if yours is severe or your skin is really senstative, there are better, FAR CHEAPER things out there. I recommend Eucerin or the Vaseline lotion, or the amlactin if you can afford it!!
Samantha M.
Midland , TX
I am sure this lotion works great if you can afford to buy two or three tubes of it a month. It's a really thick lotion that is hard to rub in and smooth around. I have KP on my thighs and calves so I was having to use a lot each time and ran out of the tube after about 2 weeks. I used it along with the KP scrub and never really saw much of a difference in those 2 weeks. I switched to Amlactin which made a difference in less than a week for only $15 instead of the $36 for KP Duty. Oh and the KP duty BURNS. Especially after shaving, I felt like my legs were on fire.
Estephanie M.
I tried this product out from Sephora. Used it with my Clairsonic Mia 2...it's alright. It's gentle, the lather is alright, but I didn't feel anything special about it. I can usually tell when something has glycolic (sp) acid in it, and I couldn't tell at all with this product. I found this product by way of a youtube recommendation with not that many views.

Definitely felt like a very gentle product...I would recommend this to maybe a preteen or younger teenager, whether male or female...it seems gentle enough for younger skin learning to take care of their face and learning to put together a skin regimen. But for anyone well into their teens who might be acne prone....don't even bother. I would purchase this as a gift for a preteen or anyone 10-14.
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
The ONLY thing that works on my bumpy arms! I can tell the difference when I haven't used it for a few days. It's thick and gloppy so I use it only at night and let it sink in for 10-15 before I put a shirt on (charming). Has a bit of a chemical smell, but it works so I can overlook all of its downfalls!
Katie R.
Birmingham, AL
This product when used with the scrub, can decrease the number and rise of KP bumps, but it is not a panacea or cure. It just takes it down a few levels. It is expensive and must be used regularly, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Plus it smells bad.
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
This product is pricey, but since I want to fix my skin I went for it. It didn't help my skin more than any drugstore product ive tried. They now have a smaller tube, so if you're looking to try it, I would suggest to get that.
Lynn T.
It does what it was meant to do exfoliate and smooth bumpy sky n but it's pricey. I've used drugstore bands that are just as good for less.
Natalie V.
Katy, TX
I didn’t really see a difference with this cream - the first time I used it there was a bit of skin tightening but it faded quickly.
rhyan d.
Atlanta, GA
It burns your face and its almost like you have a mask made out of burning metal and acid on though it still got my skin looking good
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I did no think this product was worth the cost. It was kinda hard to rub in and didn't absorb very fast.
Aubre R.
How many uses did it take before you began to feel results?
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
Does this product really work with Keratosis Pilaris? If so, how long do you have to use it before you start to see results?
Does this really work? Is it worth the money? Do you like any other kp products?
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Is this product safe to use on extremely dry skin?
Erica S.
Indian Trail, NC
I have the lovely red bumps, does this actually work?