BY DERMADOCTOR

This dermatologist recommended dry skin remedy helps control Keratosis Pilaris (a common skin disorder typified by "chicken skin" or bumpiness on the surface of the skin) and other dry skin concerns by incorporating medically proven ingredients to hydrate and maintain healthy skin. Potent levels of glycolic acid blended with urea (the dermatologist recommended humectant) soften and smooth away even the driest, roughest skin.Set includes two 4 oz tubes.To use: Apply KP Duty to hands, body, or feet and gently massage well into skin. Use twice daily or as often as needed. see more...

• Please let me know if this is worth the money. And how long does it...3 Answers
  • Is this effective for keratosis piliaris or chicken skin? I've alwa...2 Answers
Jean S.
Jean S.
Chicago
Review for: Dermadoctor KP 'Double' Duty 4 oz
This does help with the intense redness and dryness I get from my KP! It is pricey though.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Review for: Dermadoctor KP 'Double' Duty 4 oz
I was really disappointed by this, because I used the entire tube and it did nothing. I wish I had taken it back to the store when I saw it wasn't working, but I thought I will give it a fair try. There wasn't the slightest improvement. It was a pretty pricey product to claim to do one thing which it didn't do. I know a lot of people swear by this, and I hoped to be one of them. If you are on the fence about trying it, go for it. But if you don't see an improvement I would say just take it back and get your money back as waiting and going through the whole tube did nothing for me. This is one product I had really hoped would work that just, sadly, didn't for me.
Mrs.shell b.
Mrs.shell b.
Review for: Dermadoctor KP 'Double' Duty 4 oz
KP Double Duty is such a creamy moisturizer. It helps keep my arms smooth and soft . A great purchase!
Eyvanna C.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
Review for: Dermadoctor KP 'Double' Duty 4 oz
I live in a very very dry, cold, harsh climate in montana. So a strong moisturizer is a must for me. I really like this one and I love the fact that you can use it on your face and body. It's super rich too!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Review for: Dermadoctor KP 'Double' Duty 4 oz
I absolutely swear by this stuff. I have KP on the backs of my arms pretty bad. But exfoliating every time I shower & this lotion have helped keep it at bay. I have tried a lot of lotions & this one is the one that works best for me.
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Please let me know if this is worth the money. And how long does it take to see results
Jesy O.
Jesy O.
Is this effective for keratosis piliaris or chicken skin? I've always been looking for something that is effective with my chicken skin, i have used already VMV hypoallergenics soap but it never shows results. Though i know this quite expensive.