BY DERMADOCTOR

This dermatologist recommended dry skin remedy helps control Keratosis Pilaris (a common skin disorder typified by "chicken skin" or bumpiness on the surface of the skin) and other dry skin concerns by incorporating medically proven ingredients to hydrate and maintain healthy skin. Potent levels of glycolic acid blended with urea (the dermatologist recommended humectant) soften and smooth away even the driest, roughest skin.Set includes two 4 oz tubes.To use: Apply KP Duty to hands, body, or feet and gently massage well into skin. Use twice daily or as often as needed. see more...

• Please let me know if this is worth the money. And how lo...3 Answers
  • Is this effective for keratosis piliaris or chicken skin?...2 Answers
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
Unfortunately, I only ended up liking half this set. I had bought the full size of the body scrub years ago and remembered it not being worth the price. Using the scrub this time around I was disappointed once again. I used it for a solid three weeks and saw no difference in my keratosis pilaris. This scrub is very intense and harsh. The first time I used it my legs were red and splotchy. I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin. The directions say to use twice a week or as tolerated, so eventually I worked my way up to using it 3-4 times per week. This did not dry out my skin, but it also didn't help with my keratosis pilaris. I would not repurchase.

As for the lotion, when I got it I was nervous because of reviews saying how greasy it was. I really don't like greasy or "sleeping" lotions at all, but was willing to try this because I really want to help my keratosis pilaris. This definitely exceeded my expectations! This lotion is great and I would definitely buy it again. If you have dry skin this will be perfect for you. It's super thick and moisturizing, but doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Just after a few minutes your skin will absorb the lotion and feel super soft. It doesn't have much of a scent, but it does smell medicinal, but I still think it would be good for sensitive skin!

Overall, the set is not worth buying. I would recommend just picking up the lotion!
Shatoya D.
I have had KP as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, it’s gotten worse after having children due to my estrogen levels. I saw this online and was so excited to try it. I found it to be very expensive, and did little to help my KP. And it made my skin BURN. I would not purchase again.

For those who are looking for another alternative- Avon sells a KP scrub and lotion. $10 a bottle for a good sized bottle. (I don’t remember how many ounces off the top of my head) You can purchase online. It works WELL. Hydrates my sensitive skin, and I saw results for my stubborn KP within a week. I have been using it twice a day every since.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I live in a very very dry, cold, harsh climate in montana. So a strong moisturizer is a must for me. I really like this one and I love the fact that you can use it on your face and body. It's super rich too!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I was really disappointed by this, because I used the entire tube and it did nothing. I wish I had taken it back to the store when I saw it wasn't working, but I thought I will give it a fair try. There wasn't the slightest improvement. It was a pretty pricey product to claim to do one thing which it didn't do. I know a lot of people swear by this, and I hoped to be one of them. If you are on the fence about trying it, go for it. But if you don't see an improvement I would say just take it back and get your money back as waiting and going through the whole tube did nothing for me. This is one product I had really hoped would work that just, sadly, didn't for me.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
I absolutely swear by this stuff. I have KP on the backs of my arms pretty bad. But exfoliating every time I shower & this lotion have helped keep it at bay. I have tried a lot of lotions & this one is the one that works best for me.
Mrs.shell b.
KP Double Duty is such a creamy moisturizer. It helps keep my arms smooth and soft . A great purchase!
Jean S.
Chicago
This does help with the intense redness and dryness I get from my KP! It is pricey though.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
Please let me know if this is worth the money. And how long does it take to see results
Jesy O.
Is this effective for keratosis piliaris or chicken skin? I've always been looking for something that is effective with my chicken skin, i have used already VMV hypoallergenics soap but it never shows results. Though i know this quite expensive.