BY DERMADOCTOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A set of high-potency vitamin C and ferulic acid pads for a smoothing daily peel. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more…Feel the difference with Kakadu C™ Intensive Peel Pads. Each pad features peel plus soothing actives in one for the appearance of brighter, smoother, firmer, and more even skin. Each pad delivers a powerful punch of kakadu plum, one of the richest natural vitamin C sources known on Earth. The intensive formulation features seven sources of AHA and BHA, plus ferulic acid. Antioxidant boosters, like Australian lime caviar, help protect against free radical damage. The formula is balanced with a calming complex that leaves skin feeling hydrated and luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is also allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and noncomedogenic. It is free of soaps, oils, artificial fragrances, dyes, gluten, triclosan, hormones, GMOs, petrochemicals, and silicone. It is not tested on animals. see more...

DERMAdoctor Kakadu C(TM) Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pads with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E 30 x 0.06 oz pre-moistened pads
Judely W.
These are magic pads! If you're breaking out and you need a quick fix... These pads are your answer! Give them a couple of days and your skin will be looking flawless!
Kate G.
Love love LOVE LOVE these pads. I can’t use them everyday, as they cause a tiny bit of sensitivity When I use them on a daily basis. I find these best to use every other night. I follow up the peel pad with Organic cold pressed Argan oil and then the MD Complete Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy cream. Sometimes I only use argan oil after the peel. No matter what, the result is the same- extremely soft, extremely smooth skin. I’ve seen some lightening of dark spots on my face and they help with improving over all tone and texture. These pads have amazing ingredients, Vitamin c, AHA’s, and tons more. I can’t say enough good things about these pads, I wish I had tried them sooner than I did!!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I have a dozen or so of these via samples from ulta when you order online. I was initially disappointed for the fact you have to put it on these rinse it off in just three minutes! I'm a multi tasker, I want a mask that allows me to get s*^* done while taking care of myself. It felt nice and I love those pads cause I feel like they get extra grime off your face which is always needed. I'll keep using my samples but I would not buy.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Loved this product after the first sample I got from ulta
Was able to buy it during their 21 days special since they were half off I bought two!
Easy to use towelettes makes it easy to apply after washing your face
It tells you to leave it on for about ten to fifteen minutes
Some even slept with it
The vitamin c helps your fine lines and discoloration
As well as giving you the look of healthier and youthful looking skin
Great buy! Worth the price
Ps it's Gluten Free!
Love this brand too!
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love that it is one step. I will say that i do not wash mine off - i also get chemical peels all the time so i feel like my skin can handle it.

It is basically a SUPER intense vitamin C peel. So expect brighter skin. Also this protects again aging because of that Vit C.

The pad can be a little awkward to handle but i will always buy and use these. It does what it says and i have never had an unhappy client.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
If only they weren't so expensive I would buy these more often!! They make my skin feel so soft and bright after just one use! I would probably cut it in half and store it in a ziplock so I could use for another day! Or you could pop this in the fridge for a couple minutes before use to make it feel more refreshing on the skin. Really like this product and it's really easy for a quick 2-3 min treatment!
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this peel! You can tell it's working by the tingly feeling on your skin. It's fast, easy to use, and convenient. The pads are already pre-moistened with the product. I have really dry skin and it works amazingly well! Pretty readily available at Ulta and other beauty supply stores!
Kinady W.
calera
I did not like this product at all. I have used chemical peels before and this one is not good. I noticed zero difference in my skin, and I’m not sensitive at all to any product but this broke me out so bad, and only around my eye brows.
Celia E.
This peel is amazing. Its super gentle but gives the results you want! It has vitamin c from the kakadu plum which has 55x more vitamin c than the Florida orange! Talk about a super fruit. I noticed brighter more radiant skin in the first use!
Lindsay F.
Aventura, FL
I can’t believe they sell this over the counter. It works way too well! My face shines like a mirror. It didn’t peel at all after word. It looked like my face was totally reflective. It might have been a little bit too much to be honest because my face is already glowing from Retin-a. however if I had normal skin this would be my holy Grail!
Fashion |.
gurgaon
woooww i would love to review this product.

Sephora