BY DERMADOCTOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A set of high-potency vitamin C and ferulic acid pads for a smoothing daily peel. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dark spots and uneven skintoneIf you want to know more…Feel the difference with Kakadu C™ Intensive Peel Pads. Each pad features peel plus soothing actives in one for the appearance of brighter, smoother, firmer, and more even skin. Each pad delivers a powerful punch of kakadu plum, one of the richest natural vitamin C sources known on Earth. The intensive formulation features seven sources of AHA and BHA, plus ferulic acid. Antioxidant boosters, like Australian lime caviar, help protect against free radical damage. The formula is balanced with a calming complex that leaves skin feeling hydrated and luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is also allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and noncomedogenic. It is free of soaps, oils, artificial fragrances, dyes, gluten, triclosan, hormones, GMOs, petrochemicals, and silicone. It is not tested on animals. see more...

DERMAdoctor Kakadu C(TM) Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pads with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E 30 x 0.06 oz pre-moistened pads
Kate G.
Love love LOVE LOVE these pads. I can’t use them everyday, as they cause a tiny bit of sensitivity When I use them on a daily basis. I find these best to use every other night. I follow up the peel pad with Organic cold pressed Argan oil and then the MD Complete Wrinkle & Radiance Remedy cream. Sometimes I only use argan oil after the peel. No matter what, the result is the same- extremely soft, extremely smooth skin. I’ve seen some lightening of dark spots on my face and they help with improving over all tone and texture. These pads have amazing ingredients, Vitamin c, AHA’s, and tons more. I can’t say enough good things about these pads, I wish I had tried them sooner than I did!!
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I can’t say enough great things! I started with a three pad sample and by the third go, my stubborn dark mark had really lost layers and became much less visible. These wonderful pads are so easy to use, leave no mess, and travel easily so you’re not sacrificing your routine. Also gentle enough to not leave you with redness all day, but strong enough to do the job. Worth every penny.
Brooke 🌻.
Honestly I really love this product! It is one product that actually works visibly when you first put it on! I never see instant results with products. It tingled a little bit when I put it on my skin, but I did not mind because that makes me think it's working! It definitely helped brighten my skin right away.
Darla S.
These little guys are great. Easy to use. Each individually wrapped peel pad is very saturated. More than enough for the entire face and then some. Just rub on skin, leave a few minutes then rinse. You may feel some tingling, but I have not experienced irritation.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
First Impression: I received a sample of this and was pleasantly surprised by how gentle this is on the skin! The pad itself is very soft and non-abrasive. Also moist enough to cover the whole face and down to the neck. I did not have any tingling sensations and my skin had a nice glow afterwards!
Lindsay F.
Aventura, FL
I can’t believe they sell this over the counter. It works way too well! My face shines like a mirror. It didn’t peel at all after word. It looked like my face was totally reflective. It might have been a little bit too much to be honest because my face is already glowing from Retin-a. however if I had normal skin this would be my holy Grail!
Kinady W.
Shelby
I did not like this product at all. I have used chemical peels before and this one is not good. I noticed zero difference in my skin, and I’m not sensitive at all to any product but this broke me out so bad, and only around my eye brows.
Lindsey W.
Hanover
I love to use this especially in the summer time when I have a tan it evens my skin tone and I love to use this before a night out when I’m using a lot of makeup.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I have a dozen or so of these via samples from ulta when you order online. I was initially disappointed for the fact you have to put it on these rinse it off in just three minutes! I'm a multi tasker, I want a mask that allows me to get s*^* done while taking care of myself. It felt nice and I love those pads cause I feel like they get extra grime off your face which is always needed. I'll keep using my samples but I would not buy.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Loved this product after the first sample I got from ulta
Was able to buy it during their 21 days special since they were half off I bought two!
Easy to use towelettes makes it easy to apply after washing your face
It tells you to leave it on for about ten to fifteen minutes
Some even slept with it
The vitamin c helps your fine lines and discoloration
As well as giving you the look of healthier and youthful looking skin
Great buy! Worth the price