DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil uploaded by Dr.D81 R.

BY DERMADOCTOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A high potency vitamin C and ferulic acid daily peel. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Just what the skin doctor ordered.® Kakadu C Intensive Peel Pads offer a peel and treatment in one for brighter, smoother, visibly firmer, more even skin. It delivers a powerful punch of kakadu plum, one of the richest natural vitamin C sources known on earth. This intensive formulation features seven sources of AHA and BHA plus ferulic acid. Antioxidant boosters, like Australian lime caviar, help protect against free radical damage. It is balanced with a calming complex that leaves skin feeling hydrated and luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, and formulated without soap, oil, fragrance, dye, gluten, triclosan, hormones, GMO, petrochemicals, and silicone.

Buy on Sephora*
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I will swear by this oil, I have been adding it to my routine for about a month now and I can definitely tell a difference. It’s an oil that doesnt feel super oily if that makes any sense. I have super dry skin so this definitely helps. Although I still add a moisturizer over top because it’s not enough moisture to wear alone but it works wonders. It leaves my skin so smooth and so glowy. Doesn’t make me wake up with super oily skin which I love! Derma doctor actually sent this to me but I will definitely repurchase once I’m done with my bottle. Highly recommend!
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
This high potency eliixir absorbs quickly on contact to help nourish hydrate and Renew Skin challenge by the impact of free radical damage while you sleep! It has 20% vitamin C Ester, Ferulic Acid, & Vitamin E Ester so you can awake up soft more bright complexion..... It ALSO HAS MARULA AND MARACUJA OILS...... ANOTHER PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECCOMEND
Right after my vitamin c serum for night time and my moisturizer is applied, I use this as my last step and is the reason why everything looks so illuminated when I wake up. The texture is perfect and soaks right in.
Vi P.
Irvine
I use this product for day and night. I love that it doesn’t make me oily but I also feel as tho it is not moisturizing enough for my skin. It was suggested that I used it with the hydraulic acid serum.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you struggle with dry skin this is something that you’re going to want to add to your routine. The amount of Moisture it locks in over night really makes your face feel hydrated in the morning. I like to wash my face in the morning so it’s nice that the oil
Has a chance to lock in!
Leigh Ann B.
Philadelphia
Amazing night serum! It brightens, tightens, evens out your skin tone and hydrates! I really like this product and I would highly recommend it! You only need 1 pump for the entire face so a little goes a long way! Definitely worth the money!
Duna H.
miami
Amazing oil leaves me skin perfectly smooth and clean i have an oily skin sometimes in the morning i feel my skin extra oily but with this its amazing
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Firms , smooths , and brightens up the skin while it gives your skin vitamins that are healthy for it , easy to apply , smells great ,
Tammy T.
Benson, NC
I struggle with dry crepe skin as I age. This would be a wonderful product because of the vitamin C content that helps dry skin
Roberta M.
Minden
Gostaria muito de testar esse produto pois procuro algo para o cuidado
Diário da pele com hidratação e prevenção de linhas de expressão. Minha tia usou e aprovou pois disse que deixou a pele mais macia
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Does this make anyone break out?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this worth the price?

back