DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil uploaded by Dr.D81 R.

BY DERMADOCTOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A high potency vitamin C and ferulic acid daily peel. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Just what the skin doctor ordered.® Kakadu C Intensive Peel Pads offer a peel and treatment in one for brighter, smoother, visibly firmer, more even skin. It delivers a powerful punch of kakadu plum, one of the richest natural vitamin C sources known on earth. This intensive formulation features seven sources of AHA and BHA plus ferulic acid. Antioxidant boosters, like Australian lime caviar, help protect against free radical damage. It is balanced with a calming complex that leaves skin feeling hydrated and luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, and formulated without soap, oil, fragrance, dye, gluten, triclosan, hormones, GMO, petrochemicals, and silicone.

Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
This high potency eliixir absorbs quickly on contact to help nourish hydrate and Renew Skin challenge by the impact of free radical damage while you sleep! It has 20% vitamin C Ester, Ferulic Acid, & Vitamin E Ester so you can awake up soft more bright complexion..... It ALSO HAS MARULA AND MARACUJA OILS...... ANOTHER PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECCOMEND
Kelly L.
Wow!!! I have been using a lot of new products lately (acids and retinols) and have had some associated purging. I felt like my skin was getting irritated and needed a break. I purchased this on sale from Ulta and decided to give it a shot to see if it would help with the breakouts. Probably not the greatest idea to introduce a new product when it was already broken out, but I did and I am in love! I woke up this morning and my skin felt great! The irritation was down and a lot of the breakouts seemed to clear up overnight. I am extremely impressed.
Right after my vitamin c serum for night time and my moisturizer is applied, I use this as my last step and is the reason why everything looks so illuminated when I wake up. The texture is perfect and soaks right in.
Samantha E.
Fort Walton Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my new vitamin C. I wear this in the morning because I do retinol in the evening. It does NOT clog my skin or makeme more oily than I already am. The first day I wore this I got a compliment on my glow: try it... works fast.
Vi P.
Irvine
I use this product for day and night. I love that it doesn’t make me oily but I also feel as tho it is not moisturizing enough for my skin. It was suggested that I used it with the hydraulic acid serum.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you struggle with dry skin this is something that you’re going to want to add to your routine. The amount of Moisture it locks in over night really makes your face feel hydrated in the morning. I like to wash my face in the morning so it’s nice that the oil
Has a chance to lock in!
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I will swear by this oil, I have been adding it to my routine for about a month now and I can definitely tell a difference. It’s an oil that doesnt feel super oily if that makes any sense. I have super dry skin so this definitely helps. Although I still add a moisturizer over top because it’s not enough moisture to wear alone but it works wonders. It leaves my skin so smooth and so glowy. Doesn’t make me wake up with super oily skin which I love! Derma doctor actually sent this to me but I will definitely repurchase once I’m done with my bottle. Highly recommend!
Leigh Ann B.
Philadelphia
Amazing night serum! It brightens, tightens, evens out your skin tone and hydrates! I really like this product and I would highly recommend it! You only need 1 pump for the entire face so a little goes a long way! Definitely worth the money!
Duna H.
Amazing oil leaves me skin perfectly smooth and clean i have an oily skin sometimes in the morning i feel my skin extra oily but with this its amazing
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Firms , smooths , and brightens up the skin while it gives your skin vitamins that are healthy for it , easy to apply , smells great ,
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Does this make anyone break out?
Rachel S.
Anyone use this during the day? Does it work well for you?
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this worth the price?