DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil

by Dermadoctor

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A high potency vitamin C and ferulic acid daily peel. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…Just what the skin doctor ordered.® Kakadu C Intensive Peel Pads offer a peel and treatment in one for brighter, smoother, visibly firmer, more even skin. It delivers a powerful punch of kakadu plum, one of the richest natural vitamin C sources known on earth. This intensive formulation features seven sources of AHA and BHA plus ferulic acid. Antioxidant boosters, like Australian lime caviar, help protect against free radical damage. It is balanced with a calming complex that leaves skin feeling hydrated and luminous. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, cruelty-free, and formulated without soap, oil, fragrance, dye, gluten, triclosan, hormones, GMO, petrochemicals, and silicone.

If anyone tried this out, would you recommend it for oily/ sensitive skin?
What results may I expect after regular use of this product?
Anyone use this during the day? Does it work well for you?
Start your review of DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
If there are two things you can add into your skincare routing that will make a wonderful difference in your skin those are retinoids/retinol and Vitamin C. I only wish I had done both sooner. Vitamin C helps fight wrinkles (current and future), builds collagen, fights scarring, protects skin from sun and free radical damage and moisturizes the skin. You can see why having a good quality Vitamin C is so important. The unfortunate quality of vitamin C serums...they are a ticking time bomb. They have a limited shelf life, even more limited once exposed to air and start to degrade even more quickly if the bottle is set in the sun. Once you buy your vitamin C, use it! This Vitamin C by Dermadoctor is amazing. It has Marula and Maracuja oils, 5 sources of Vitamin C, and Ferulic Acid (a must- think of Ferulic Acid as an amplifier to Vit C). This oil smells amazing and feels really nice on the skin. It absorbs thoroughly, I don’t feel like I’m sitting waiting forever to go to my next step. I highly recommend!
Mary G.
DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely ADORE this evening oil from DERMAdoctor. I notice a big improvement in the skin tone on my décolleté area. That is where I have the most sun damage and I need the most help there. I’m so please to have found this treatment! I use it every night. I am a repeat customer when it comes to this oil.
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
This is another amazing oil serum! I purchased this during the Ulta 21 days of Beauty sale and got a great deal! I don’t use this every night but I don’t think it would hurt if you did. I love the way this oil absorbs into my skin so easily and makes my face feel so smooth and hydrated. This serum is quite pricey but if you are lucky you can catch it on sale
chrislepordo
Corona
Right after my vitamin c serum for night time and my moisturizer is applied, I use this as my last step and is the reason why everything looks so illuminated when I wake up. The texture is perfect and soaks right in.
Tammy T.
Benson, NC
I struggle with dry crepe skin as I age. This would be a wonderful product because of the vitamin C content that helps dry skin
Mallory S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this oil for a few weeks now and I’m obsessed. I alternate a night where I use this and a night where I use AHAs. I started realizing the nights I use this I really enjoy how my skin looks the next morning. It looks bright and hydrated and evened out. I really really enjoy this product! The price is steep but I definitely think I’ll repurchase when I run out!
Samantha E.
Fort Walton Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my new vitamin C. I wear this in the morning because I do retinol in the evening. It does NOT clog my skin or makeme more oily than I already am. The first day I wore this I got a compliment on my glow: try it... works fast.
becky L.
I’ve used a [email protected] and not sure the benefits of the vitamin c component but it does do a great job [email protected] my skin.
Abby M.
This is a very strong oil and I use it twice a week. It is really effective and the kakadu makes my skin bright and even.
Julie B.
Portsmouth, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love skincare. I love skin oils – if you haven’t tried Marula, or Maracuja yet, do – regardless of skin type. I love Vitamin C. I use it day and night, and will pay $170 for my coveted Vit. C serum, because it works, and then add 4 more coveted serums, because they too work. I don’t mind paying the amount of money I do for my preferred serums, sunscreens, moisturizers, and eye creams – yes, I’m aware the need for eye cream is an on going debate, but it works for me. I’m only going into these little details to be clear that if this product worked, the hefty price would be considered money well spent. I have combo, maturing skin: oily and dry if I slack off, but normalized with a disciplined day/night skincare routine. I have found what works for my skin. I am so strict with it, that any breakout, or abrupt dryness is rare, and a red flag for me. This product caused abrupt breakouts and dryness, which are the only results I saw. It’s also worth mentioning that it never sank into the skin. This led me to look into the ingredients. I learned it contains 4 fungal acne triggers. Found the culprit to my breakout. It contains Phenoxyethanol, a fragrance and preservative (in a lot of skincare, preservation is necessary – my complaint is this type b/c of the fragrance). It contains 3 different astringents, which are drying and harsh, especially for anyone who has dry, aging, and/or sensitive skin. Mixed in with *some* of the added emollients, my guess is that the added astringents aren’t as abrasive – still, absolutely unnecessary in my opinion. There are 2 ingredients are only safe with qualifications, if met by certain criteria. The percentage of these ingredients are unknown. All in all, this product contains 5 different types of fragrances. In 2020, we’re savvy, we know that fragrance in skincare put directly on the skin is never, ever, EVER good. Never. I only make exceptions for a few foundations, but only because my skin is well prepped and protected before the foundation is applied, and these foundations aren’t used daily. Something else I found interesting is that this product only contains 2 anti-aging ingredients: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (contains Vit. C), and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). Finally, to make it look like that essential oil (research essential oils in skincare) containing Vit. C is doing a miraculous job, this contains an ingredient used as both an antioxidant and bleach. Why not just stop with the Vit. C? Why not just stop with the antioxidant? I don’t know. As I’ve said, I love Marula oil, and this contains it; however, with all the cons in the ingredient list, my opinion is the Marula oil doesn’t stand a chance. Now that I’ve made this a review of what feels like all cons, let me point out some pros. This product is free of •parabens •Alcohol Denat •Silicones and •EU Allergens I would like to see that in more products. As of now, I would not recommend this product to others. Hopefully, this company takes feedback constructively, and is willing to make improvements. DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil
Ask a question to the Influenster community...