BY DERMADOCTOR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Only at ULTA! Just what the skin doctor ordered. Lavish skin with this ultra-rich hydrating cr me and exude an air of rested, healthy and radiant beauty. This sumptuous, rejuvenating moisturizer is ideal for dehydrated, sensitive or mature skin concerns. Composed of antioxidant-rich stabilized vitamin C, Kakadu plum, desert lime and quandong peach extracts and enhanced with tripeptide technology. Key Benefits: Dermatologist tested & approved Allergy tested Hypoallergenic Non irritating Non-drying Non comedogenic Fragrance free Dye free Paraben free Gluten free Phthalate free Sulfate free No animal testing (1.0 oz.) see more...

Review (1)
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I love this moisturizer. I use it in combo with dermadoctor’s AHA/BHA ain’t misbehavin cleanser and my skin looks nearly as good as it did when I was a pre-teen. Expensive and using it twice a day, it lasted 2-3 months. But discoloration from sun damage (I’m a lifeguard) has faded and my cystic acne hasn’t been seen in half a year, when I began using this along with the cleanser. I got compliments constantly from customers at work, I work at ulta!