BY DERMADOCTOR

Indulge your skin with one of the richest natural vitamin c sources known on earth. Wild harvested in the remote Australian Kimberley and nw territory, kakadu plum puts the super in super fruit. Ounce per ounce, kakadu plums contain on average 55 times the vitamin c of Florida oranges. Vitamin c is a potent antioxidant and helps protect skin from environmental aggressors by fighting free radical damage. Provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps leave skin feeling smoother, brighter, and softer. Enriched with stabilized vitamin c, kakadu plum, Tasmanian pepper berry, lily pilly and muntari berry. Dermatologist tested and approved. Allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non irritating, non comedogenic, soap free, fragrance free, synthetic dye free, paraben free, gluten free, phthalate free, sulfate free, no animal testing. A fresh kakadu plum contains on average 2500mg/100g ww of vitamin c vs. A Florida orange which contains 45mg/100g ww. Based upon data calculated from food chemistry (Nov. 2013) and the us department of agriculture (march 2014). The kakadu plum included in the product has been combined with stabilized vitamin c from other sources. Note that the vitamin content of natural foods are estimates and vary depending upon conditions such as soil, temperature, and climate. see more...

• This or a glam glow mask?? Trying to decide between the t...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I have oily acne prone skin 4 Answers
  • Are there any other masks you found comparable to this on...2 Answers
DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask
  • "Derma Doctor Amethyst Clay Detox Mask is wonderful because it leaves my pores feeling deep cleaned and my face feeling baby soft. It's the best clay mask for detoxing your face. It didn't bother my sensitive skin at all. They have such cute packaging... even the inside of their boxes have cute floral designs. I would definitely splurge on a full size jar of this mask since I enjoyed all of the samples of it I used." in 3 reviews
Kelly j.
Such an interesting, and innovative product! The formula is a very thick, amethyst clay mask. Made with Kakadu plums so it smells delicious! The Kakadu plum ounce by ounce has 55% more vitamin C than Florida oranges, so that intrigued me when I first purchased! Whenever my skin is angry at me..and I don't want to make it worse, I use this because it's really gentle and soothing on the skin. Draws out impurities, while still leaving it hydrated. Absolutely love!!
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
Review for: DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, 1.7 oz. more...
I really like this mask but it does come with a high price tag for a small amount. Luckily you don’t have to use a lot for each use. I purchased this at Ulta. I enjoy the mask it seems to de clog my pores and help fight against breakouts with stripping my skin. It has an odd scent but it is not bad. I enjoy this mask but I am not sure if I will repurchase it in the future.
Marci T.
Stewartstown, PA
Review for: DERMAdoctor kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, 1.7 oz more...
The price hurts, but man is it worth it. A detox mask that brightens and hydrates. Sign me up every time. While the small packaging made me cringe at the price, you also do not need a lot with each use. The smell is absolutely delightful and there is no harsh irritation if you have sensitive skin. A++
Michelle G.
Austin
Review for: DERMAdoctor kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, 1.7 oz more...
Love the smell, purple color and thick texture of this mask. Easily glides on the skin. It doesn’t over-dry my oily skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and bright. I love this kakadu plum line just wish this mask wasn’t so expensive!
Alli L.
Lexington, KY
Review for: DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, 1.7 oz. more...
Holy grail! Yes, the price tag is a bit steep. But this mask is pure magic, and worth every penny. It smells fantastic, is not drying, clears pores, brightens, and shrinks the appearance of pores. I will continue buying it over and over. Obsessed.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Wow intense...does start out flushing your skin but then it gets nice and cooling. Don't see oil sploches or the white stuff in pores pulled like some other masks I've used, but I do see an increasing in clearing out pores for a few days after using mask and overall smoother texture. Definately a product that offers improvement with weekly use. I always use a peely mask like real chemistry's or boscia exfoliating peel gel or even skin food black sugar mask before using any kind of mud mask.
Cayleigh C.
I think this mask is such a hidden gem! I got a 3 pack of this from ulta to try out and I'm absolutely obsessed. The smell isn't overwhelming and there is a fantastic cooling sensation as it drys down. I didn't feel like it scrapped off a layer of my skin when I took it off. It left my skin feeling so refreshed! I will be purchasing the full size of this!
Kelly W.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: DERMAdoctor kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, 1.7 oz more...
HANDS DOWN the best face mask I’ve ever used. Perfect for every season, which is crazy because my skin often needs a change in the type of products according to the weather. Brightens, gently exfoliates, helps purge blackheads and prevent breakouts. I love using all dermadoctor products! Majorly underrated and absolutely worth the price. Smells SOOO good
Jamie G.
San Jose, CA
Not only does it work, but it doesn't give you that crackling pain from drying you out that some masks do. It smells good and it clears up my face! I buy this every time I run out because it's just that amazing. I think everyone with dry skin should definitely give this a try, because it doesn't ruin your skin and also clears blemishes up too!
Rubi S.
Is this worth the price? I have oily acne prone skin
Mandi C.
Are there any other masks you found comparable to this one? Maybe a cheaper version?
Sydney T.
This or a glam glow mask?? Trying to decide between the two! I have combination skin but it's VERY sensitive. I have the kakadu C cleanser and love it though! But I've heard a ton about glam glow!