DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask uploaded by Tamara F.DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask uploaded by Mayra G.DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask uploaded by Cayleigh C.See all 4 photos
2 colors available

BY DERMADOCTOR

Indulge your skin with one of the richest natural vitamin c sources known on earth. Wild harvested in the remote Australian Kimberley and nw territory, kakadu plum puts the super in super fruit. Ounce per ounce, kakadu plums contain on average 55 times the vitamin c of Florida oranges. Vitamin c is a potent antioxidant and helps protect skin from environmental aggressors by fighting free radical damage. Provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps leave skin feeling smoother, brighter, and softer. Enriched with stabilized vitamin c, kakadu plum, Tasmanian pepper berry, lily pilly and muntari berry. Dermatologist tested and approved. Allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non irritating, non comedogenic, soap free, fragrance free, synthetic dye free, paraben free, gluten free, phthalate free, sulfate free, no animal testing. A fresh kakadu plum contains on average 2500mg/100g ww of vitamin c vs. A Florida orange which contains 45mg/100g ww. Based upon data calculated from food chemistry (Nov. 2013) and the us department of agriculture (march 2014). The kakadu plum included in the product has been combined with stabilized vitamin c from other sources. Note that the vitamin content of natural foods are estimates and vary depending upon conditions such as soil, temperature, and climate. see more...

• This or a glam glow mask?? Trying to ...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this worth the price? I have oily ...No I would save your money & g... 4 Answers
  • Are there any other masks you found c...Whole foods has this clay mask... 2 Answers
Photos (4)
Rubi S.
I have done this mask 2 times and it is the best mask I've ever tried! this does not strip you of all your natural oils. it leaves your skin bright and hydrated after you wash it off. it immediately shrunk a few pimples I had near my jaw line. I have acne prone oily skin and this has worked for me. I've also been using the Kakadu C Brightening cleanser and the Wrinkle revenge facial moisturizer highly recommend!
Susan B.
Susan B.
I purchased this product as a set from the DermaDoctor website & this mask is amazing! It is a bit on the pricey side, but I haven't had a mask that worked so well! It left my face feeling fresh, didn't strip my face of all the natural oils & left my face feeling soft & very refreshed!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Kansas city, MO
I was very pleasantly surprised by this mask! Usually clay detox masks have a funny smell and leave my skin feeling stripped. The Kakadu fruit gives this a unique but appealing smell and it leaves my skin feeling detoxified but still soft and supple!
Monica S.
Monica S.
I really liked this. I have sensitive skin and can not use products with scents on my face. But this is a lite smell and it's a nice smell. I had a sample from the Nice lady at SEPHORA.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Navarre, FL
Love this mask it gives you clear skin and a healthy glow every time. You never have to worry about blemishes
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Excellent detox face mask. Takes everything up and out. I highly recommend this product..
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
San Jose, CA
Not only does it work, but it doesn't give you that crackling pain from drying you out that some masks do. It smells good and it clears up my face! I buy this every time I run out because it's just that amazing. I think everyone with dry skin should definitely give this a try, because it doesn't ruin your skin and also clears blemishes up too!
Erica E.
Erica E.
I love this mask. I love the color and the smell of it. I got it in a trial size of three packets in a skin care sample pack which gave plenty of the mask to cover your entire face and neck. I have combo skin that can be irritated easily and this mask doesn't irritate my skin or over dry it out.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
This mask isn't the easiest to put on sometimes
But it is definitely a good detox mask
Great for any multi tasked beauty
I leave mine on over night sometimes just to really get in my pores
Yumsy L.
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
This is the first product from DermaDoctor that I used. I love the look and feel on my skin after rinsing. Gives glow to my skin.
Rubi S.
Is this worth the price? I have oily acne prone skin
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Are there any other masks you found comparable to this one? Maybe a cheaper version?
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
This or a glam glow mask?? Trying to decide between the two! I have combination skin but it's VERY sensitive. I have the kakadu C cleanser and love it though! But I've heard a ton about glam glow!