BY DERMADOCTOR

Indulge your skin with one of the richest natural vitamin c sources known on earth. Wild harvested in the remote Australian Kimberley and nw territory, kakadu plum puts the super in super fruit. Ounce per ounce, kakadu plums contain on average 55 times the vitamin c of Florida oranges. Vitamin c is a potent antioxidant and helps protect skin from environmental aggressors by fighting free radical damage. Provides gentle resurfacing exfoliation and helps leave skin feeling smoother, brighter, and softer. Enriched with stabilized vitamin c, kakadu plum, Tasmanian pepper berry, lily pilly and muntari berry. Dermatologist tested and approved. Allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non irritating, non comedogenic, soap free, fragrance free, synthetic dye free, paraben free, gluten free, phthalate free, sulfate free, no animal testing. A fresh kakadu plum contains on average 2500mg/100g ww of vitamin c vs. A Florida orange which contains 45mg/100g ww. Based upon data calculated from food chemistry (Nov. 2013) and the us department of agriculture (march 2014). The kakadu plum included in the product has been combined with stabilized vitamin c from other sources. Note that the vitamin content of natural foods are estimates and vary depending upon conditions such as soil, temperature, and climate. see more...

Valerie L.
West Chester
Review for: DERMAdoctor kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, 1.7 oz more...
HANDS DOWN the best face mask I’ve ever used. Perfect for every season, which is crazy because my skin often needs a change in the type of products according to the weather. Brightens, gently exfoliates, helps purge blackheads and prevent breakouts. I love using all dermadoctor products! Majorly underrated and absolutely worth the price. Smells SOOO good
Marci T.
Stewartstown
Review for: DERMAdoctor kakadu C Amethyst Clay Detox Mask, 1.7 oz more...
The price hurts, but man is it worth it. A detox mask that brightens and hydrates. Sign me up every time. While the small packaging made me cringe at the price, you also do not need a lot with each use. The smell is absolutely delightful and there is no harsh irritation if you have sensitive skin. A++
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Wow intense...does start out flushing your skin but then it gets nice and cooling. Don't see oil sploches or the white stuff in pores pulled like some other masks I've used, but I do see an increasing in clearing out pores for a few days after using mask and overall smoother texture. Definately a product that offers improvement with weekly use. I always use a peely mask like real chemistry's or boscia exfoliating peel gel or even skin food black sugar mask before using any kind of mud mask.
Cayleigh C.
I think this mask is such a hidden gem! I got a 3 pack of this from ulta to try out and I'm absolutely obsessed. The smell isn't overwhelming and there is a fantastic cooling sensation as it drys down. I didn't feel like it scrapped off a layer of my skin when I took it off. It left my skin feeling so refreshed! I will be purchasing the full size of this!
Kelly W.
Derma Doctor Amethyst Clay Detox Mask is wonderful because it leaves my pores feeling deep cleaned and my face feeling baby soft. It's the best clay mask for detoxing your face. It didn't bother my sensitive skin at all. They have such cute packaging... even the inside of their boxes have cute floral designs. I would definitely splurge on a full size jar of this mask since I enjoyed all of the samples of it I used.
Jamie G.
Granite Bay, CA
Not only does it work, but it doesn't give you that crackling pain from drying you out that some masks do. It smells good and it clears up my face! I buy this every time I run out because it's just that amazing. I think everyone with dry skin should definitely give this a try, because it doesn't ruin your skin and also clears blemishes up too!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I really like this mask! It smells great and has a really pretty purple color. It's also very smooth and easy to apply. Your skin feels super smooth when you rinse off the mask. Although I have only used this once I would definitely buy again!
Mayra G.
Best clay mask ever. I absolutely love this. It makes my skin feel so soft and clean! I'm not personally a fan of the smell but this makes your skin feel so fresh and youthful I can look past the smell, which isn't horrible by the way I just personally don't think it smells great
Erica E.
I love this mask. I love the color and the smell of it. I got it in a trial size of three packets in a skin care sample pack which gave plenty of the mask to cover your entire face and neck. I have combo skin that can be irritated easily and this mask doesn't irritate my skin or over dry it out.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
This mask isn't the easiest to put on sometimes
But it is definitely a good detox mask
Great for any multi tasked beauty
I leave mine on over night sometimes just to really get in my pores
Rubi S.
Is this worth the price? I have oily acne prone skin
Mandi C.
Are there any other masks you found comparable to this one? Maybe a cheaper version?
Sydney T.
This or a glam glow mask?? Trying to decide between the two! I have combination skin but it's VERY sensitive. I have the kakadu C cleanser and love it though! But I've heard a ton about glam glow!