Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsDermadoctor
kakadu C 20% Vitamin C Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E

DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E

by Dermadoctor

DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Does this dry out your skin? I love how it feels when applying, but I think it was the culprit of my dry winter skin a couple of months ago.
Did this serum oxidize? And did it really help with dark spots?
Is this a must have product? My skin is oily with large pores. Do I need this?
Start your review of DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E!
Ola G.
Downey, CA
DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E uploaded by Ola G.
It’s not bad product but it’s need long time and days to show your skin different you should to be patient
Orlando F.
DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E uploaded by Orlando F.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I first got into skin care this was the first brand I used... The results were amazing my skin never felt so hydrated .. love love love ❤️ if you can get the chance to get your hands on some of these products I highly recommend it ... found these Hidden gems and I local Ulta .. and that price sounds amazing ..
Melissa T.
Columbia Sta, OH
DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E uploaded by Melissa T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This a staple of my skincare routine. I absolutely love this product. It is pretty expensive but it’s worth it because it has changed my skins texture and luminosity completely. I highly recommend this to anyone with a combination skin that is looking to add life back to it.
Quyen T.
Arlington, TX
DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E uploaded by Quyen T.
Purchased at: Costco
Good purchase from Costco with a cheaper price compared to the original price, and comes with the pack of 2 :) The thing I like about this serum is that it comes in a dark color container so that the serum inside won’t get affected by the sun exposure. This doesn’t make my skin break out, my skin doesn’t have any harsh reaction. Haven’t seen any brightening yet, maybe it would take a while to see some changes with my dark spot.
Liz W.
Minneapolis
DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E uploaded by Liz W.
Purchased at: Costco
This is a brand I trust! Potent vitamin c that I use every morning after toning. It says to apply five drops which seems to be A LOT. I can usually get away with 2-3 drops. It has a nice smell. It seems a little oily at first but it absorbs into my skin relatively fast. I bought it on sale at Costco. I wouldn’t buy it full price because it’s very spendy.
Olive A.
DERMAdoctor kakadu C 20% Vitamin C™ Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E uploaded by Olive A.
Purchased at: Costco
I was excited to try this serum but it was a let down. Thicker than any other serum I’ve tried, it doesn’t absorb well. It also has a slightly odd almost chemical smell. Didn’t do much for my combo skin except leave it feeling sticky and looking shiny. The packaging was the best part since it’s a super dark bottle which helps protect serums. Can’t knock the product too much since it didn’t harm my skin, but it didn’t benefit my skin either.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Costco
Such a good vitamin c serum. I currently have two bottles of these because it’s that good. It is kind of in the high end in terms of price but if you are willing to invest in your skincare you will see the results.
Gillian M.
Providence, RI
Expensive but worth it. When I look for a vitamin C serum, first off, the bottle can't be clear. This meets that first criteria. I like the consistency and that there isn't a strong odor. For example, I couldn't stand the smell of the Ole Henriksen vitamin C serum (and its in a clear bottle). I use this in the morning regularly after my toner and before moisturizer and SPF. it keeps my skin looking bright. I'm glad I tried this, even though it is pricey! I had also been considering the Dr Brandt serum but purchased this instead.
Emily C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product does a better job than other vitamin c serums at lightening dark spots and for that I would give it 5 stars. It doesn’t have the best smell though and it leaves your face looking oily. I’d recommend the Ole Henrikson brightening vitamin c serum if you want your face to glow.
Leena A.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it . Good for brightening and whitning my face . Nice packaging. You need to put sunscreen if you will go out . Also you need to use good moisturizer after this serum . I recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...