DERMAdoctor DD cream dermatologically defining bb cream broad spectrum spf 30, 1.3 oz

BY DERMADOCTOR

The alphabet soup stops here, DD does it all. This Dermatologists Dream Cream defines, delays, defends, delights and delivers. Provides 15 healthy skin benefits, a mineral based SPF 30 and a white sapphire complex that brings out the beauty of everyone's unique skin tone, this product definitely does it all. No skin tone matching to product shade is required. The white sapphire complex is self-adjusting and brings out and enhances the beauty of one's own unique skin tone beauty. Infuses skin with a dermatologist developed beautifying cocktail that leaves skin healthy and naturally gorgeous Self-Adjusting Coverage Anti-aging Hydrates
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 1 Q&A

• Is this a good cream? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
    Buy on ULTA
    Sharleen T.
    this is a nice BB cream I bought the set which is a little cheaper than buying it by itself the one I have its color changes to your skin tone which is kind of weird but it works
    Tasha H.
    Gresham, OR
    I can't live without this product! It's great for dry skin, and gives my skin a soft dewy glow. The coverage is light to medium, more like a tinted moisturizer, so you can wear it alone or underneath your foundation. I also love that it has a TON of benefits. It's a sunscreen, CC cream, and primer all in one.
    Valerie V.
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Love this product for days when I don't want to wear foundation. It's light and more of a "blurring" lotion that blends with Any skin tone. It does a great job of making any blemishes or skin imperfections disappear. Also love that it has spf as that's super important to me. Quick tip- a little of this product goes a longgg way.
    Buzz B.
    Encinitas, CA
    I tried a sample of this cream one morning after a weekend of long hikes and I had an embarrassing sunburn on my nose. This not only covered up the burn, but gave me a natural radiance. The formula feels thin with moderate coverage. Please note that this cream will eliminate your need for a highlighter, and I usually throw a translucent powder on top just so I'm not quite so luminous on all parts of my face for a day at the office. The color does correct but has almost a grey tone, so it might not work on very pale skin. Did not make me break out.
    Shay C.
    Chino, CA
    I received this sample in one of my online makeup purchases and I been using it ever since, not only is it lightweight on your skin and covers pretty well. I have been looking for a good DD cream and this exceeded my expectations and leaves my skin feeling hydrated.! It easily adjusted to my skin tone which is also a plus but it is on the pricey side but a little goes a long way.
    Danielle C.
    Toledo, OH
    This product is something i wear EVERYDAY. I LOVE this DD cream, I think its better than BB creams out there. its expensive but I have tried cheaper products, and this is just a MUST HAVE. DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR, get this.
    Lori L.
    Flint, MI
    I was pleasantly surprised with this DD cream that I received in an Ipsy box because it makes my skin look naturally luminous. I find it to have thin coverage because my skin shows through but I do like that I don't look like I'm caked in foundation.
    Valerie A.
    This product has great coverage and makes your skin look amazing... The only downside Is that it stayed kind of tacky on my skin, so it made setting it rather difficult!
    Tianna L.
    Waukesha, WI
    I absolutely love this product! I feel it goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I feel it gives enough coverage and matches my skin so well!
    Katherine G.
    Austin , TX
    This works great, it is just kind of pricey. To meet it is not worth the amount u pay.
    Valerie B.
    San Diego, CA
    Is this a good cream? Is it worth the price?