Add a Photo

By DERMADOCTOR
#1650 in Facial Cleansers
Restore composure to agitated, stressed-out skin.  Soothe the appearance of redness, hydrate dryness and gently rejuvenate sensitive, rosy or rosacea-prone skin. Rosacea is commonly mistakenly referred to as adult acne. It s not acne. Dermatologists understand that this multifactor condition isn t what your teen suffers from nor is teenage medication the proper way to treat it. The most common mistake for treating rosacea-resorting to ingredients used to fight teenage acne. Salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and retinoids frequently tend to only aggravate rosacea rather than treating the condition. That s because rosacea can include any or all of these symptoms: redness, scaling, new-onset sensitivity, inflammation, oiliness and blemishes. And since rosacea typically affects individuals between the ages of 25-65, skin rejuvenation is equally important. Yet many ingredients used in
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
Nov. 2, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: DERMAdoctor calm cool & CORRECTED anti-redness tranquility cream, 1.7 oz
I really really like this. I don't have much redness in my skin, but what I do have is immediately removed after applying this moisturizer. But my FAVORITE thing about this product is that it is designed to absorb any extra oil built up on the surface of your skin! And, definitely a plus that it's cruelty free. I took off one star because of the steep 85 dollar price point.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I do not have rosacea but my face often looks red especially if I have rubbed lotion on it. My skin always had an uneven tone, since using this product I have noticed a more even and clear skin. I still have some redness, but do not think it is as prevalent as it once was. I love how this is an au natural vegan and cruelty free line, but just wish it was a little cheaper as %85 is a lot for a moisturizer. I do like the thickness for nighttime and often ass my face oil to have it absorbed better.
Katja V.
Katja V.
I have mild-moderate rosacea and naturally dry (but not dehydrated) skin. This definitely feels great on my face and I haven't had any adverse reactions, but I often feel like I have to use a LOT in order to get enough hydration. So far I've only purchased it twice, because it's very pricey, but other products ranging from drugstore to mid and high end haven't soothed my skin so much so I put up with it. I'll probably try something else after I finish this jar and end up going back! It definitely soothes quite a bit, but I doubt it works for rosacea. It probably just helps with redness caused by dehydrated skin. I do notice an improvement in my red overtones, but not to the extent they claim.
Ko L.
Ko L.
Redding, Ca
I suffer from red skin in the summer due to too much sun. my doctor recommended me this derma cream that helps with redness and prevents freckles
Selena M.
Selena M.
North Canton, OH
I have rosacea and very dry skin and my beauty consultant at Sephora recommended this to me for my skin issues. I have been using this for over a month and I have not seen one bit of change to my skin or the rosacea on my cheeks. It did moisturize my skin but it does not live up to its claim of calming down red skin. Also it is extremely expensive. I'd rather go back to my $30 moisturizer that does the same thing but doesn't make outrageous claims!