DERMAdoctor Brazilian BOMBSHELL(TM) Skin Perfecting Body Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 5.5 oz uploaded by Madeline C.DERMAdoctor Brazilian BOMBSHELL(TM) Skin Perfecting Body Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 5.5 oz uploaded by Liseth S.

BY DERMADOCTOR

A smoothing, imperfection-blurring SPF 30 body lotion, featuring a trio of Brazilian botanicals. A tonic of Brazilian rainforest botanicals and Flawless Sapphire Complex™ help enhance the appearance of skin and mask imperfections. It combines antioxidants and a broad spectrum SPF 30 to protect against free radical damage and harmful UV rays. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested and approved, allergy tested, non-irritating, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic. It is free of fragrance and dye with no animal testing. see more...

Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@dermadoctor This SPF sunscreen not only protect my skin from sun rays, free radicals, but also has botanicals like Brazilian Ginseng, Marapuama extract, and Catuaba. With constant use, I noticed my skin was a clearer from blemishes. I really like this sunscreen as my daily routine. I purchased it at Nordstorm Rack.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I got a sample of this from Ulta, and it felt pretty basic to me. I definitely did not notice any firming effects. I like that it has spf though. It may also work better with time.
Liseth S.
I do not feel like this product firms my skin. I have been using it as a sunscreen and I am not fond of the smell. It kinda smells like a dirty wet rag.
Melissa B.
Milwaukee, WI
Skin smoothing and conditioning and it has SPF! The price is ok but I feel like their will be better products for that price.