BY DERMADOCTOR

A highly effective, medicated, soap free, pH balanced, creamy acne cleanser. Deep cleans without drying. Helps eliminate the breakouts while removing excess oil, makeup, and bacteria. Penetrates pores to eliminate, clear up, and prevent the development of new acne blemishes while allowing skin to heal. Dermatologist-tested and approved. pH balanced. Non-comedogenic. Soap, oil, fragrance, and dye-free. No animal testing. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Angela G.
Angela G.
Groveland, FL
This cleanser has helped me so much! My acne has gotten really bad the past couple of years and this has almost taken it completely away. I have tried everything and this is the only thing that has helped! I love it and will continue to use it. For the price I was skeptical but it really works and about to pumps will coat your entire face. I use it twice a day and it keeps my skin almost
100% clear.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Waddington, NY
I've been using the cleanser for awhile now. It seems to be working in controlling my acne but I don't have severe acne in the first place. A little goes a long way. I'm not a fan of the glass or ceramic bottle it's a bit hard to travel with. I would recommend it though for those with acne and oily skin!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Tacoma, WA
I have used this for two months and it seems to be doing its job but it does dry my face out a little that's why I didn't give it 5 stars
Janna F.
Janna F.
I love this cleanser so much! It has helped my skin so much! I struggle with hormonal acne so much and this really helps to keep it at bay. It works deep down under the surface to help cut out the problems before they start. I like to do this after I clean off all my makeup so it really penetrates my skin. I leave it on for a few minutes so it works better then wash off with cool water.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
I bought the Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' cleanser and toner when an associate recommended me this with my acne. I was not happy that I had to change my routine every couple of months cause my skin got used to it. With this I have yet change my routine. So far, my skin has gotten better. I still have a few that comes up every once in awhile. But, the associate told me that the serum is what kicks it into full gear that I have yet to try. I recommend this to anyone who has acne.
A N.
A N.
I use this as a second go to for my hormonal acne on my chin. It works for my stress acne as well.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
This stuff has helped my acne so much. I break out at least once a month and this stuff has helped me drastically.

Daishianna B.
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to acne cleanser, after I stop using my face was under control, but after a few months I notice I need to keep using this not in a bad way just that I know this works for my skin and it doesn't add any additional breakouts. The packaging isn't the best, but don't be clumsy. I use a lot to cover my face because I'm very generous, but honestly this is my holy grail of cleanser.
Johnna M.
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Just started using this for about a week now. Obviously nothing drastic has yet to change but I do actually like this cleanser. Gentle on the skin so far no harsh dry skin as of yet. I would recommend this because it looks like this will be a great add to my regime.