DERMAdoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Medicated AHA/BHA Acne Cleanser uploaded by Lisa F.DERMAdoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Medicated AHA/BHA Acne Cleanser uploaded by Lisa F.

BY DERMADOCTOR

A highly effective, medicated, soap free, pH balanced, creamy acne cleanser. Deep cleans without drying. Helps eliminate the breakouts while removing excess oil, makeup, and bacteria. Penetrates pores to eliminate, clear up, and prevent the development of new acne blemishes while allowing skin to heal. Dermatologist-tested and approved. pH balanced. Non-comedogenic. Soap, oil, fragrance, and dye-free. No animal testing. see more...

• Mini Ulta haul, anyone try any of these products? I’m exc...3 Answers
Madeline T.
San Antonio, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this cleanser. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and after using it for 2 days I have noticed a significant improvement in my skin. I have tried almost everything to clear up my skin and this is the only thing that is working. I have cleared up about 90% and I’m confident with continued use my skin will clear up completely. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who is struggling with acne.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
This has been my go to cleanser since diagnosed with celiac disease. It’s gluten free, general on my sensitive combination skin and easy to use as a daily cleanser.
Amanda C.
Emmaus, PA
I love this product! It’s a cleanser that you apply to dry skin so for me it’s almost more of a wash-off serum. I use it as a spot treatment for blemishes as well. If you have acne prone skin I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa C.
Phoenix
This make your face feel good after washing your face and also it takes a away dry skin
It has different one for different type of skin

oily

2)combination skin
Jocelyn A.
I bought the Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' cleanser and toner when an associate recommended me this with my acne. I was not happy that I had to change my routine every couple of months cause my skin got used to it. With this I have yet change my routine. So far, my skin has gotten better. I still have a few that comes up every once in awhile. But, the associate told me that the serum is what kicks it into full gear that I have yet to try. I recommend this to anyone who has acne.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I just got this and have only used it once, so I can only say for it’s ok, but its really strong. It’s says to apply it to dry skin it almost like a lotion and rub in it in and then add water to rinse off. It’s a little odd, and it smells very strong. I’ve been having some hormonal breakouts and I’ve always wanted to try this so we’ll see how it goes in the next week or so.
Janna F.
I love this cleanser so much! It has helped my skin so much! I struggle with hormonal acne so much and this really helps to keep it at bay. It works deep down under the surface to help cut out the problems before they start. I like to do this after I clean off all my makeup so it really penetrates my skin. I leave it on for a few minutes so it works better then wash off with cool water.
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
I only recently started using this product. So far it seems really good, not too overdrying like a lot of Medicated products can be. I got this from Ipsy as part of their ipsy offers. I’d consider purchasing again.
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to acne cleanser, after I stop using my face was under control, but after a few months I notice I need to keep using this not in a bad way just that I know this works for my skin and it doesn't add any additional breakouts. The packaging isn't the best, but don't be clumsy. I use a lot to cover my face because I'm very generous, but honestly this is my holy grail of cleanser.
Maica C.
Lexington, KY
A couple of months my skin began having horrible breakouts and was super oily after I moved to Florida. I tried charcoal cleansers and medicated serums but nothing work until I tried this. This has saved my skin and it is completely back to normal. I don’t care that this is expensive because it actually lasts a couple of months and it makes my skin look amazing. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Mini Ulta haul, anyone try any of these products? I’m excited to try the DERMAdoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Medicated AHA/BHA Acne Cleanser