BY DERMADOCTOR

Serum, effectively targets all 5 points of blemish development.  Medicated treatment serum disrupts acne s formation by exfoliating pore plugging debris, curbing bacteria production, absorbing excess oils and calming inflammation and irritation. Ain t Misbehavin medicated acne control serum helps address all the factors that contribute to the formation of acne.  Skin stops acting out and blemishes are rapidly brought under control. Ideal for most skin types.  Continued use provides positive reinforcement - keeping skin free of unsightly blemishes. Contains: 2% salicylic acid, the highest level of beta hydroxy acid approved to unplug pores and treat acne Tea tree oil, a natural astringent thought to target bacteria Advanced polymer technology that soaks up excess surface oils without leaving skin parched Powerful antioxidants to restore calm to inflamed skin see more...

• Ive used this for 3 days, haven't seen much improvement. ...1 Answers
  • Can this be used daily? and does it make your face feel d...1 Answers
  • This serum is $48 is it worth it? and what's so different...1 Answers
Kimberly B.
USA
I have always had bad acne and then a girl I worked with told me about this product and this line and OMG the difference. It's doesn't dry my skin out, it cleared up most of the acne and one bottle lasts a long while!! Absolutely recommend.
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
SO GOOD. It stings a little bit if you put it over a popped zit but works nonetheless. I use it for blackheads and whiteheads mostly and it works fairly well. I'd pretty expensive for what it is but I can't find anything like it at the drug store.
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
This controlled my acne and got rid of stubborn spots in one day, YES REALLY! I'm super impressed. It absorbs super fast onto your skin and I mean SUPER FAST which is both good and bad -- good because you can put on your moisturizer immediately but bad because your skin will literally slurp it up as soon as it comes in contact with this serum. I would love to use it all over my face but its so expensive and a little does NOT go a long way you need like 3 pumps to cover your face.
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
I would say I have mild to moderate acne and this took care of all my problems over night! Very good product and it's a gel so I wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin. However the smell of it it's not pleasant at all. I suggest following up with a
Corinne B.
I have fairly sensitive skin and this is the only all over acne treatment that I can use that doesn't cause my skin problems. It doesn't dry me out or cause irritation, and it helps keep my skin fairly clear. I don't have very bad acne though, so it may not be great for people with anything severe. It worse really well on my blackheads!
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Before I knew I had PCOS, I struggled to find something to control my cystic acne. I'm giving this product three stars because it did manage to control SOME of my breakouts, but not all of them. Also points off for the smell, it's very unpleasant. Overall maybe good for someone with the occasional breakout but not someone who has cystic acne problems.
Alyssa C.
Phoenix
This product take a your acne mostly away. Also when applying it will burn. The meaning when it burns your face has bacteria ( add water if it burns)
Johanna H.
Great spot treatment! Does not dry out the skin. But actually minimizes the acne. Only a small amount is needed, so it lasts quite some time.
Debora M.
Duluth
Cleaned up my breakouts in a couple of days and prevented new breakouts! Overall the product worked really well.
Elham A.
Salwa, Salwa
I bought the kit to treat my acne from dermadoctor, the serum works really well after I used the Acne Ain't misbehaving cleanser. But I ran out of the serum product twice before I finish my full course that's my only concern why I rate it 4 not 5. I would definitely get it but I wish they produce a larger size than what they are currently making
Sarah P.
Round Rock, TX
Can this be used daily? and does it make your face feel dry after several uses?
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
Ive used this for 3 days, haven't seen much improvement. Do you guys think it takes longer than 3 days to get results? Also have it paired with the face wash
Rubi S.