BY DERMADOCTOR

Serum, effectively targets all 5 points of blemish development.  Medicated treatment serum disrupts acne s formation by exfoliating pore plugging debris, curbing bacteria production, absorbing excess oils and calming inflammation and irritation. Ain t Misbehavin medicated acne control serum helps address all the factors that contribute to the formation of acne.  Skin stops acting out and blemishes are rapidly brought under control. Ideal for most skin types.  Continued use provides positive reinforcement - keeping skin free of unsightly blemishes. Contains: 2% salicylic acid, the highest level of beta hydroxy acid approved to unplug pores and treat acne Tea tree oil, a natural astringent thought to target bacteria Advanced polymer technology that soaks up excess surface oils without leaving skin parched Powerful antioxidants to restore calm to inflamed skin see more...

• Ive used this for 3 days, haven't see...For results to show, it takes ... 1 Answers
  • Can this be used daily? and does it m...I don't use daily, since it do... 1 Answers
  • This serum is $48 is it worth it? and...I'm not sure. I've heard good ... 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kara P.
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
I would say I have mild to moderate acne and this took care of all my problems over night! Very good product and it's a gel so I wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin. However the smell of it it's not pleasant at all. I suggest following up with a
Marcella Y.
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Before I knew I had PCOS, I struggled to find something to control my cystic acne. I'm giving this product three stars because it did manage to control SOME of my breakouts, but not all of them. Also points off for the smell, it's very unpleasant. Overall maybe good for someone with the occasional breakout but not someone who has cystic acne problems.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
I have fairly sensitive skin and this is the only all over acne treatment that I can use that doesn't cause my skin problems. It doesn't dry me out or cause irritation, and it helps keep my skin fairly clear. I don't have very bad acne though, so it may not be great for people with anything severe. It worse really well on my blackheads!
Sumaya A.
Sumaya A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This controlled my acne and got rid of stubborn spots in one day, YES REALLY! I'm super impressed. It absorbs super fast onto your skin and I mean SUPER FAST which is both good and bad -- good because you can put on your moisturizer immediately but bad because your skin will literally slurp it up as soon as it comes in contact with this serum. I would love to use it all over my face but its so expensive and a little does NOT go a long way you need like 3 pumps to cover your face.
Rubi S.
Rubi S.
This serum is $48 is it worth it? and what's so different about it
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
maryville, tennessee
Ive used this for 3 days, haven't seen much improvement. Do you guys think it takes longer than 3 days to get results? Also have it paired with the face wash
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Austin, TX
Can this be used daily? and does it make your face feel dry after several uses?