BY DERMADOCTOR

Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid - Just what the skin doctor ordered. Clean and refresh the healthy way. This dual alpha hydroxy acid formulation (glycolic & lactic) helps cut through and remove excess skin oils, impurities and make-up, without leaving skin dry or irritated. Promotes rejuvenating cellular turnover, helps remove pore-plugging oils, and surface residue while imparting skin protecting hydration. Ideal for oily, blemish-prone, or combination skin. Allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-drying, non comedogenic, soap free, oil free, fragrance free, dye free, paraben free, gluten free, phthalate free, no animal testing. - Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid see more...

Lora V.
Salem, OH
Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid I use this twice a day, after washing my face. I feel like it has made a HUGE difference in the texture of my skin. I was getting a bunch of small bumps all over my forehead and a ton of cystic acne. The bumps have gone away and I don't get the cystic acne near as much. Only thing I wish is that it would help with blackheads. I really was thinking the AHAs and BHAs would help that situation. But I'm still very pleased with what it has done for my skin
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This product is just too strong for me. I like acid toners and my skin is used to acid toners but this is too drying for me . I like the glass packaging but it is not travel friendly as it is heavy and breakable.
Jocelyn A.
I bought this with the matching cleanser. I have yet get the serum. I like this toner cause I don't feel like my skin is dried out like others do. I have seen an improvement in my skin with this toner and the cleanser. A little goes a long way with it, but to make it go longer is to use it with a gauze pad (cut them in small squares) instead of a cotton round or square. I highly recommend this!!
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande , AZ
It burns, but it’s the good burn! Just the right amount of tingle. This toner is great for when my skin goes crazy and breaks out. The lactic acid helps to not dry out my skin so much do to the glycolic acid. A bottle of this lasts forever! I only wish they would go back to the pump bottle.
Janna F.
I love this toner. The acids really help to even out my skin tone and keep my hormonal acne under control. It doesn't dry my skin out either. It does great to retexturize my skin as well. It's such a great toner. I highly recommend for problematic skin.
Johanna H.
This toner helps me feel refreshed! I have struggled with acne, but also dryness other toners have left me with. This toner does its job on acne, but leaves my skin integrity intact!
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't seen a totally difference in my skin but it keep its under control. It's in a glass bottle. It shows your facial dirt and what you're cleaning up, I like it. It's definitely a staple if you're using the cleanser too not too harsh for my skin, but I like to give my skin the business