Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid

by Dermadoctor

Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid - Just what the skin doctor ordered. Clean and refresh the healthy way. This dual alpha hydroxy acid formulation (glycolic & lactic) helps cut through and remove excess skin oils, impurities and make-up, without leaving skin dry or irritated. Promotes rejuvenating cellular turnover, helps remove pore-plugging oils, and surface residue while imparting skin protecting hydration. Ideal for oily, blemish-prone, or combination skin. Allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-drying, non comedogenic, soap free, oil free, fragrance free, dye free, paraben free, gluten free, phthalate free, no animal testing. - Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid!
Bristol, VA
This product is just too strong for me. I like acid toners and my skin is used to acid toners but this is too drying for me . I like the glass packaging but it is not travel friendly as it is heavy and breakable.
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Fine Lines
I use this stuff twice a day, everyday because it is truly a miracle worker for me. I have had pretty bad acne my whole life and this is the only thing that keeps it away! It also does not dry my skin out at all. I have sensitive skin and it does not have a negative effect - only positive!
Wilsonville, OR
Easy to use toner. Keeps the face fresh. Been using this toner for years. I love the ingredients and they work for my skin. The packaging is hefty and feels like a pump is missing but it is not. Despenses just the right amount. I use every other day and keeps my skin fresh.
Oily, Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
I bought this with the matching cleanser. I have yet get the serum. I like this toner cause I don't feel like my skin is dried out like others do. I have seen an improvement in my skin with this toner and the cleanser. A little goes a long way with it, but to make it go longer is to use it with a gauze pad (cut them in small squares) instead of a cotton round or square. I highly recommend this!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
I love this toner. The acids really help to even out my skin tone and keep my hormonal acne under control. It doesn't dry my skin out either. It does great to retexturize my skin as well. It's such a great toner. I highly recommend for problematic skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Wichita, KS
Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid uploaded by Jacqueline G.
The smell is extremely strong, along with burning sensation. Does leave the skin feeling clean a bit dry, but does what a glycolic toner is supposed to do. Packing is nice very heavy duty. A bit on the pricier side. Not sure if I would choose this over my pixi glow tonic.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Cypress
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! I over hauled my skin care routine 6 months before my wedding. This product made helped clear up my large pores before the big day. I have been using it consistently since getting married and still happy with the results.
Branford
Love love love ! Been using a month sagged I wash with the facial cleanser. I have struggled with acne and hormonal acne around my chin/ mouth and this combination of facial wash and this toner has left my skin breakout free !!
Tulsa, OK
Good tonor for acne prone oily skin. It’s gentle. Doesn’t dry me out or make my skin irritated. It lasts a long time. If you haven’t added a toner to your skin care routine I recommend trying this one.
Oily / Acne
Salem, OH
Dermadoctor Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid I use this twice a day, after washing my face. I feel like it has made a HUGE difference in the texture of my skin. I was getting a bunch of small bumps all over my forehead and a ton of cystic acne. The bumps have gone away and I don't get the cystic acne near as much. Only thing I wish is that it would help with blackheads. I really was thinking the AHAs and BHAs would help that situation. But I'm still very pleased with what it has done for my skin
Combination / Acne, Large Pores