BY DERMADOCTOR

Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid - Just what the skin doctor ordered. Clean and refresh the healthy way. This dual alpha hydroxy acid formulation (glycolic & lactic) helps cut through and remove excess skin oils, impurities and make-up, without leaving skin dry or irritated. Promotes rejuvenating cellular turnover, helps remove pore-plugging oils, and surface residue while imparting skin protecting hydration. Ideal for oily, blemish-prone, or combination skin. Allergy tested, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-drying, non comedogenic, soap free, oil free, fragrance free, dye free, paraben free, gluten free, phthalate free, no animal testing. - Ain't Misbehavin' Healthy Toner with Glycolic & Lactic Acid see more...

Janna F.
I love this toner. The acids really help to even out my skin tone and keep my hormonal acne under control. It doesn't dry my skin out either. It does great to retexturize my skin as well. It's such a great toner. I highly recommend for problematic skin.
Jocelyn A.
I bought this with the matching cleanser. I have yet get the serum. I like this toner cause I don't feel like my skin is dried out like others do. I have seen an improvement in my skin with this toner and the cleanser. A little goes a long way with it, but to make it go longer is to use it with a gauze pad (cut them in small squares) instead of a cotton round or square. I highly recommend this!!
Daishianna B.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't seen a totally difference in my skin but it keep its under control. It's in a glass bottle. It shows your facial dirt and what you're cleaning up, I like it. It's definitely a staple if you're using the cleanser too not too harsh for my skin, but I like to give my skin the business