Dermactin - TS Pore Refining Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Sujey S.Dermactin - TS Pore Refining Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Lori B.

BY DERMACTIN - TS

Buy Dermactin - TS Anti-Wrinkle Creams Anti-Aging Creams - Dermactin - TS Pore Refining Facial Sheet Mask: Advanced moisturizing facial sheet masks rejuvenate skin and clear dirt and oil Penerates deeply to cleans and unclog pores Description provided by Dermactin-TS see more...

Kayla W.
I really love the Dermactin TS brand masks. They are great quality for a great price. The pore refining mask really does help show improvement with my pores. It doesn’t sting or cause my sensitive combination skin to be irritated or dry out. I love their charcoal bubble mask! Definitely a must have in your skincare routine.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I have used three of the four masks. I really enjoy them and I like how smooth and clean my face gets. It does leave my face a little sticky after but the directions has you rinse afterwards. Overall for the price... I like! I pick a box up at Burlington's for $4.99 regular retail would be $11.99. So $1.25 is well worth it!!
Sujey S.
Seattle,Wa
I love it it makes my skin smooth and it does minimizes pores my face feels nice the next day I do recommend it ❤️
emie c.
This is really good face sheet mask. I love sheet masks and love to try different ones, this must be one of my fave. Its moisturizing and doesn't irritate my skin. I feel that my skin is smoother and brightened my complexion. 5 stars from me!