Dermactin-TS Exfoliating Facial Wipes uploaded by Holly N.

BY DERMACTIN - TS

The Dermactin-TS Exfoliating Facial Wipes gently cleans by removing dirt, oil and other impurities. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Okay I was very skeptical after I felt the wipe of its exfoliating nature, but after scrubbing my face with a wipe, it felt hydrated and exfoliated. I was really impressed with these wipes that I picked up at Sally's Beauty supply store. It has a soft scent and the clothes were very soft. I honestly don't understand how it works.
Robin P.
I bought these today because I needed exfoliation badly ! I was excited to see that they were wipes, how easy is that ? I used them as soon as I got home. My face feels clean and amazing smooth, I think these will be my new go to.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
There nice and cheap. However I didn't see anything special about them. And they didn't really exfoliate. Just felt like I nice scented face wipe that didn't bother my skin. Sense I'm senstive.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you understand how this exfoliates?