Dermactin - Ts Dermatin-TS Pore Refining Charcoal Pore Strips uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY DERMACTIN - TS

The Dermatin-TS Pore Refining Charcoal Pore Strips penetrates deep down to unclog pores and draw out excess dirt, oil and harmful impurities. see more...

Taylie B.
Good product! It can be hard sometimes to get it to stick around the nose, but if you wet your nose before applying it works a lot better. The only downfall is removing the strip. It can be rather painful, but it is awesome seeing this product pull out the blackheads.
amanda s.
Davison, MI
Loved these!! I got them on a bogo, so I have a bunch. They stick well and almost hurt when peeling them off. I love that they are black so when you peel them off you can really see all the gunk. Great purchase.
Jennifer T.
The box says to moisten skin before putting strip on but you actually have to moisten the strip itself before applying the strip to your nose or the strip will have problems sticking to your nose. THESE STRIPS hands down are the best I've ever used!  I stopped using nose strips shortly after they 1st came out because they didn't help much but my daughter convinced me to try these & ombosh, I was so surprised at how many blackheads were on the strip!  I have tried many things over the years and gave up.  These strips have been such a blessing! 😍😍😍
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
Love these pore strips! They really do get all the gunk out and tighten the pores. Afterwards my nose is spotless and smooth! The only thing I can't really get past is the charcoal smell but that's just a me issue .
Briea G.
These don't work for me . They didn't take anything out . I was very disappointed with it.
Jackie O.
They are ok but for the price I would have expected more, additionally I'd rather use the charcoal mask for it helps you clear even better the pores
Ana D S.
Calexico, CA
I really love it because it works really good I am totally in love with this. All in my hair use this, we really enjoy to used
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Does anyone else have issues with the strip sticking and staying on skin (not peeling off), even after it's been wet before application and dried for 15 minutes?
Luz E S.
Calexico, CA
How are this ones better than other ones out there?