BY DERMACTIN - TS

The Dermatin-TS Pore Refining Charcoal Gel Cleanser gently exfoliates and deep cleans to unclog pores and remove built up dirt and makeup. see more...

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My wife and I collaborated with @dermactin_ts to review their new Men’s line Skincare products. We received the Dermactin-TS Pore Refining, minimizing Charcoal Cleanser free for review purposes. I work outside everyday and my skin is affected by the weather, pollutants in the air and sun. My wife encouraged me to start using Skincare products several months back. I wish that I had started much younger in my life! These are my thoughts about my new cleanser. The packaging is attractive and easy to use. It actually comes in a bottle with a pump. The cleanser is a blackish-grey color with little beads. A little goes a long ways. Pump the cleanser into your wet hands and it lathers up nicely. It has a nice sweet scent that could actually be unisex. As you’re lathering your face, you will feel some gentle exfoliation and coolness. It feels really nice on the face and neck. After you rinse, your face feels refreshed. I have been using this product for over a week now and my skin has improved. My face is less oily and my pores are clean and less noticeable. Why should you use this Charcoal Cleanser? Because, it “Gently exfoliates and deep cleans to unclog pores and remove built up dirt.” This statement is on the packaging and it is true.
Dan
#SkinCareForMen #Dermactin #Skincare #SkincareMen #MenSkincare #PoreRefining #CharcoalCleanser #MenCleanser #PoreMinimizer #HollDanBloggers #BeautyBloggers
Brandon E.
Hastings, MI
I absolutely love this product it works i mean really works and is so effective for acne and to clear scars as well. I cannot live without this product I use it everyday and has improved and cleared my acne prone skin as well. I found it at Sally's Beauty at a great price.....this really is the best product.
Briea G.
My best friend loves this product , she said it really helped her skin . She always tells me I should buy it . It's gentle to the skin and it doesn't dry it out . You can find it at most Sally beauty supplies. I recommend trying this product.
Samantha B.
I recently purchased this product for my bf and myself because he gets really bad blackheads. I've used it as well and it really works. It leaves your face feeling clear and clean. It does leave it dry so you have to moisturize after using. But overall this product is great for being inexpensive. I would recommend.
Rachael A.
I love the way this makes your skin feel in the shower. It has shrunk my pores and you can definitely feel it work when putting it on. Its lasts forever also. I love it
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
So I went to my home of the babes fb group bc my face was so oily. A great babe suggested this and I bought it yesterday. Last night used it and it tangled, in a good way, my face felt fresh and clean. This morning, no extra oils and super soft skin. I was not disappointed, also my new zit that was forming... bye girl bye. No where in sight!
Chaunessi H.
Augusta, WI
This cleanser seems to be deep cleaning, without being super harsh. My skin gets irritated very easily, I've found that charcoal cleansers work the best on it, but some of them are way to harsh, this one is perfect!
Makaela R.
Portsmouth, VA
My skin tends to break out if I don't use a really cleansing face wash so when I bought this I was already skeptical. But I was happy when I used it & felt how soft my face was & it's very hydrating. Great product !
Stella G.
I love the tingly feeling when I wash my face with this product. It feels like my face is getting a deep cleaning. You will love the way this makes you feel, fresh and clean.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Excellent cleanser ,so smooth on my skin after its application. Love the smell. Love it's ingrdients. Suites my skin so well
Geraldine R.
Coral Gables, FL
Really minimizes pores and works for oily skin
MONSERRAT H.
tijuana
psrs wue sirve
Shalon J.
Big Sandy, TX
BUT, does this actually shrink pores? I see all these reviews saying that it doesn't dry out your skin and it prevents blemishes but none of them have mentioned the pores. This is "Pore Refining" cleanser. Shrinking pores should be one of the main selling points.
Dafne P.
Doral, FL
Is this product good for pimples?
Alyssa G.
Atlanta, GA
Does this dry your skin out a lot? And where can you purchase this product?