BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDermactin - Ts
Dermactin-TS Deep Cleansing Nose Strips

Dermactin - Ts Dermactin-TS Deep Cleansing Nose Strips

by Dermactin - Ts

Dermactin-TS Deep Cleansing Nose Strips penetrates deep into pores to lift out oils, dirt and impurities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermactin - Ts Dermactin-TS Deep Cleansing Nose Strips!
Allie M.
Lake Saint Louis
The ultimate best nose strips that you can get at your local Sally Beauty! I live these strips. They literally pull out of of your blackheads and clean out the pores on you nose. I definitely will be buying these again. Just make sure to thoroughly wet your nose with warm water or it won't stick that well.
Rocio P.
De la Pintura Priv. Sta Catarina
Dermactin - Ts Dermactin-TS Deep Cleansing Nose Strips uploaded by Rocio P.
Es practico y fácil de usar, las tiritas cumple perfectamente con su función al 100%... Deja en resultado genial!
Paulina F.
If helps, I but it yesterday and wow it's cool what it does with the nose, at the first time I thought that it didn't work because I feel bad the strip but it work, It's not expensive, actually us in a normal price.

Looking for your answer?