BY DERMACOL

The clinically tested, extreme covering Make-up Cover was created as the first of its kind in Europe and one of the first in the world. The license for this foundation was eventually sold to Hollywood. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon... see more...

• Does any one have a review on this I find it really thick...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation last throughout the day, and wha...1 Answers

Start your review of Dermacol Make-up Cover - Waterproof Hypoallergenic Foundation 30g 100% Original Guaranteed from Authorized Retailer (BUY 3 AND GET 15ml SATIN MAKEUP BASE FREE)(218)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Joan B.
Harrogate
Great coverage. Minimum amount needed. Can’t give 5 stars because I personally like more of a matte finish and when I use setting powder with this foundation it feels really caked.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I absolutely love dermacol. I would never purchase it from amazon or any online retailer who is not approved directly from the authorized list for obvious reasons- but I’ve never had an issue with authorized versions (specially the one founded in Seattle). It covers my beauty marks and for that I am forever grateful- as no other product has been able to. Although it does feel heavy, I don’t mind it. If you’re someone who needs full coverage- this product is for you. It can be a bit pricy but you seriously don’t need that much of this product. I love mixing it with a darker foundation and a bit of jojoaba oil. I find that it mixes well and becomes less thick- yet still stays a full coverage consistency. Would recommend!
Pammie O.
Milton, WV
At first i didn’t believe that this foundation was as good as everyone said. It very easy to apply and use. It’s very very full coverage and covers everything! It’s very affordable and I highly recommend this product to everyone
Keilah k.
Monroe, MI
I got this for like 8 dollars last year. It pairs well with any foundation I have tried with it. Which is at least 8 kinds. It gives a medium to full coverage and lasts a long time. I use it with Este Lauder and it covers all of my blemishes
Nicole T.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Dermacol Make-up Cover is amazing!!!

I just started using it to cover tattoos and seriously it lasted through a bath until I washed where it was. I wish I had grabbed my actual color since mine seems off but it is an amazing product and insanely long wearing. It does not feel Cakey or gross
megan s.
Full coverage, very thick. Sometimes it feels a little too thick but applied with moderation is perfect and it goes amazing with other products as well, it is affordable on amazon. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
This is good for doing my brows and my eyeshadow with. I wore it all over my face at one time and it sunk into my pores and fine lines so that’s not my jam. But it does really conceal very well and I am very impressed overall.
Nina K.
I think this have a great coverage and definitely cover up everything I dont want show on my face, it also leave a great texture on my face and I put make smoothly on it! Even though im in gym class I can still wear it because it doesn't melt!
Cassi M.
Hanford, CA
Great item! Great coverage! The only complaint I have is that if I even brush my face during the day I get the transfer of the makeup on whatever I touch. Other than that I will order again!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
Absolutely great product! I don't even have to use concealer anymore because this foundation gives me the coverage I need. I have a lot of acne scars and discoloration and this really helps hide it. I bought mine on Amazon but beware! There are fakes out there so I had to google what to look for when spotting the fakes. I also read the reviews to make sure I was getting the real thing. Another thing that is great about Dermacol, is its affordability. I only paid $14 and it works like some foundations that cost $50+. I highly recommend!
Louise P.
staines
Does any one have a review on this I find it really thick and depending on shades just normal to use coverage wise wanting a opinion really?
Chelsey S.
Palmyra
How does this foundation last throughout the day, and what finish does it have?

Amazon