by Dermacol

The clinically tested, extreme covering Make-up Cover was created as the first of its kind in Europe and one of the first in the world. The license for this foundation was eventually sold to Hollywood. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon...

Does any one have a review on this I find it really thick and depending on shades just normal to use coverage wise wanting a opinion really?
How does this foundation last throughout the day, and what finish does it have?
Start your review of Dermacol Make-up Cover - Waterproof Hypoallergenic Foundation 30g 100% Original Guaranteed (BUY 3 AND GET 15ml SATIN MAKEUP BASE FREE)(222)!
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Dermacol Make-up Cover - Waterproof Hypoallergenic Foundation 30g 100% Original Guaranteed from Authorized Retailer (BUY 3 AND GET 15ml SATIN MAKEUP BASE FREE)(218)
Finally I have found a foundation that helps my skin stay flawless!! Full coverage, matte and helps control my oily skin! I have searched far and wide for something like this and finally i found out. I really love this foundation, it's not heavy on your skin at all either!
Sachse , TX
I absolutely love dermacol. I would never purchase it from amazon or any online retailer who is not approved directly from the authorized list for obvious reasons- but I’ve never had an issue with authorized versions (specially the one founded in Seattle). It covers my beauty marks and for that I am forever grateful- as no other product has been able to. Although it does feel heavy, I don’t mind it. If you’re someone who needs full coverage- this product is for you. It can be a bit pricy but you seriously don’t need that much of this product. I love mixing it with a darker foundation and a bit of jojoaba oil. I find that it mixes well and becomes less thick- yet still stays a full coverage consistency. Would recommend!
Mobile, AL
This is good for doing my brows and my eyeshadow with. I wore it all over my face at one time and it sunk into my pores and fine lines so that’s not my jam. But it does really conceal very well and I am very impressed overall.
Tallahassee
I use this stuff to blend latex with my actual skin color for quick SFX makeup. A little goes a long way, it’s waterproof and sweat proof and it doesn’t clog your pores. This stuff is 10/10.
Pyeongtaek , Gyeonggi
This has AMAZING coverage!!! The consistency is a bit thick and a little goes a VERY long way. It’s definitely not good for full face foundation, but more for spot treatment and cover-ups.
Cartersville , GA
It is a very good base. of very thick consistency. you do not need much for your makeup on the basis of can you for months even if you use it every day. For me it's not like they promote it so much, but it's very good. Do not feel heavy or hurt the the skin recommend it. I'm finishing a video on my channel about the original vs. the one of lie.

Do not buy it in Amazon or eBay go to the original store or you risk being a pirate.

Hanford, CA
Great item! Great coverage! The only complaint I have is that if I even brush my face during the day I get the transfer of the makeup on whatever I touch. Other than that I will order again!
Fleming Isle, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This foundation is amazing! It’s full coverage and a little goes a long way! This tube will last you a long time and the foundation is easy to apply and super long lasting. It’s affordable too!
I think this have a great coverage and definitely cover up everything I dont want show on my face, it also leave a great texture on my face and I put make smoothly on it! Even though im in gym class I can still wear it because it doesn't melt!
Full coverage, very thick. Sometimes it feels a little too thick but applied with moderation is perfect and it goes amazing with other products as well, it is affordable on amazon. I would definitely recommend this product.