Dermacol Make-up Cover #221

by Dermacol

Dermacol Make-up Cover#221 Natural ochreCover Foundation, Water proof30gPlease apply small amount when putting on make-up

Dermacol Make-up Cover; #221 Natural ochre; Cover Foundation, Water proof; 30g; Please apply small amount when putting on make-up

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermacol Make-up Cover #221!
Sidney, MT
Review for: Dermacol Make-Up Cover 221
I always use this eventhough i was still in Philippines until now that i’m already here in US, this is the only product i buy online since i’ve got tons of pimple marks and dark spots. With this, you don’t need to put on any concealer coz this will work as concealer too aside from foundation.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this because it was on sale and was a great price! I have an uneven skintone and wanted to cover literally everything! This was soo thick. Which is to be expected it was a little to redish for me and a tad too light. It was a great product thought I wouldn't suggest it for summer because it's so thick it feels like your face is suffocating 😆

Looking for your answer?