Dermacol Make-up Cover

by Dermacol

Legendary high covering make-up

• BENEFITS:
    Waterproof
    Hypoallergenic
    For all skin types
    SPF 30
    Preservative free

• COVERAGE: Full (extreme)

The clinically tested, extreme covering Make up Cover was created as the first of its kind in Europe and one of the first in the world. The license for this foundation was eventually sold to Hollywood. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon against skin imperfections. DERMACOL MAKE-UP COVER provides PERFECT COVERAGE even in thin layers and is the perfect corrector for dark under-eye, unpleasant spots and skin blemishes. It completely covers acne, loss of pigmentation, post surgical bruising, tattoos etc. It may be used on the entire face or body for color correction, darkening or lightening the skin tones, and ensuring ideal balance. It is widely used as a professional make-up for photo or film shoots, modeling and for festive occasions.

Volume: 30 g

How long does this take to dry down?
Is Dermacol really the world's most full coverage foundation? Is it worth purchasing? What are your thoughts and who has tried it 🌺. Dermacol Make-up Cover
Is this foundation suppose to have a dewy finish?
Start your review of Dermacol Make-up Cover!
Lindsay G.
United states
Purchased at: Amazon
I normally go for medium coverage foundations as I don't have to much to cover, just some redness and a little texture and some freckles. I thought on a really bad skin day like around period time when I'm broken out It would be nice to have something more fuller coverage in my collection. So I picked this one up and really did not like it! I have to say it covered up all my freckles and redness very well. But it looked a little flat on my face and the kicker for me was that it felt super heavy! I felt like I was wearing a mask and that's what did it for me and why I've given it such a low rating. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who likes light weight feeling makeup but if you're looking for coverage of the century this would be it!
Rumina F.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: 222
I love this product.  I'm a big fan of the Estee Lauder double wear max and this one is similar to that with a bit of a price difference. There seems to be many sites that sell a fake Dermacol, so i just bought directly from the company, to be sure i got the real thing.  I can get full coverage when used alone and less coverage when mixed with a moisturizer.  I don't need to use a concealer when using it full strength.  It does not settle into my fine lines either.  I would highly recommend this, especially if you like  full coverage. I didn't care for their return policy.  It's unclear if it's 15 or 30 days as both are stated, at different places on the Dermacol site.  Also, the product has to be unopened and unused to qualify for a return...not sure how you would know if the shade is correct or if you even like the product if you can't open it!  I watched a lot of YouTube videos to determine who i thought had a similar skin tone to mine and ordered the shade they used.  I'm glad to have gotten it right.
aLiOnA S.
Otsego, MN
Dermacol Make-up Cover uploaded by aLiOnA S.
Review for: 211
This has been on my repeat of buying one of my favorite dark under eye coverage ever that’s what I mainly use it for, and for tough dark spots. It doesn’t kris it’s light it’s natural looking and keeps your skin glowy and dewy. [product:dermacol-make-up-cover]
Allyn G.
Dermacol Make-up Cover uploaded by Allyn G.
Dermacol Make-up Cover uploaded by Allyn G.
One of the worst products i have tried, I don’t recommend. Very runny and doesn’t cover anything at all. Almost used the whole tube to see if anything was going to happen and nope lol. The purpose of buying it was to see if it would cover a small tattoo and my normal foundation did a better job then this. I definitely won’t repurchase!! [product:dermacol-make-up-cover]
kerri S.
Cyclone, WV
Review for: 210
Love the coverage and the way it feels on my skin but it doesn’t last all day like I hoped it would. Very easy to apply spreads evenly. Pros are good coverage and I like the way it feels cons are doesn’t last all day. I would maybe buy it again.
Lauren J.
Russell Spgs, KY
Review for: 208
How perfect is this foundation?! I first tested it on my tattoo and gained complete coverage!!! Soon after I did a full face run through and was highly pleased! My scars from chicken pox as a child are hidden!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Dermacol Make-up Cover uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 207
This supposed to be a foundation to give you a full coverage. Minimize your lines and imperfections. The foundation is creamy and feels smooth and soft when you apply but unfortunately for me doesn’t work the formula has something make my skin break down a lot acne I have to stop using it right away . Expensive. My only suggestion is be careful if you have sensitive skin try a little bit in your face just in case of any reaction to the product and remember maybe doesn’t work for me but maybe for you is ok . Is a good full cover foundation.
Rita V.
Spokane Vly, WA
Dermacol Make-up Cover uploaded by Rita V.
Dermacol Make-up Cover uploaded by Rita V.
The best foundation full coverage I’ve used a little goes a long way and covers every imperfection . [product:dermacol-make-up-cover]
Sarah M.
This foundation is MAGIC. I have extremely dry skin and it is very difficult to find foundations that are full coverage and do not have a matte finish. I bought shade 207 and I do have to add some white foundation to make it work, but it is so beautiful. A friend of mine told me I looked like Snow White when I wore this recently. It completely covers my dark circles and my pesky freckles. Wish the 208 shade was easier to find and that Amazon would stop raising the prices! Such a great foundation for the price and you only need the smallest amount to cover everything!
Kayla W.
Winder , GA
Review for: 210
This is gonna be a long review so buckle up y'all! Before I tried this product I felt my liquid foundation left me sticky, my dry skin came out, and it wasn't long wearing, that said when I got dermacol I was IN LOVEEEE, it went on sooo nice. I didn't think my skin was sticky, nothing transferred and the best of all my dry skin didn't come out!! I thought I found a miracle. Well...fast forward to a couple weeks of wearing it and boy did my opinion change. Idk what happened but suddenly it was terrible. All I had to do was BARELY touch my face and it would transfer. I had to move a mattress and my face ended up being pressed against the mattress so it got ALL OVER IT!! I was so embarrassed. Not only that..it made me look like I just ran a marathon..now I have EXTREMELY dry skin so for my skin to look that oily it was shocking. I tried powder but it didn't help. I eventually got so tired of having to be mindful of who I hug or if I accidentally touch my face and see foundation smudges everywhere etc. I decided to go back to my og foundation and boy was I so thankful for my liquid gold. After going through that I realized my liquid foundation is so nice, NO transfer or sticky feeling so that's what I get for trying something new 😂

141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anjali C.
166 shri gajanan housing society shahyognagar Talawde pune
il y a un an
Jehily L. il y a un an
I like it, it’s pretty heavy if your skin is oily you won’t like it but normal to dry skin is good. It covers EVERYTHING!! It’s hard to get a good match so I recommend going with a couple of shades to try out.