MakeupDermacol
Cover Foundation SPF 30 Color 215 (Make-up Cover Waterproof) 1 oz

Dermacol Cover Foundation SPF 30 Color 215 (Make-up Cover Waterproof) 1 oz

by Dermacol

Dermacol Cover Foundation SPF 30 Color 215 (Make-up Cover Waterproof) 1 oz

Ir You what is better Dermacol Cover Foundation SPF 30 Color 215 (Make-up Cover Waterproof) 1 oz or [product:mac-matchmaster-foundation-spf-15-line-reducing-soft-focus-powders-12-oz-50] ?
Start your review of Dermacol Cover Foundation SPF 30 Color 215 (Make-up Cover Waterproof) 1 oz!
Doral, FL
Dermacol Cover Foundation SPF 30 Color 215 (Make-up Cover Waterproof) 1 oz uploaded by Jaily V.
I started using this base by recommendation of a friend, she gave it to me and I was delighted, her cover is tall and hard, and her texture is creamy and yields a lot, I have been with the same base for a year and there is still a product. This tone is a bit unclear to me so I mix it with another tone 224 tone to have a more similar to my skin, but I must say that covers every acne or acne mark that I have, I just love it.
Photo: it's me using the foundation, xo!
Photo: it's me using the foundation, xo!