BY DERMACED REDNESS REDUX

REDNESS REDUX PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN GROWTH with a cutting edge formula that includes Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF). That annoying redness is often a sign that your skin is losing the fight against irritants and can’t naturally repair itself fast enough... see more...

Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
After exfoliating I followed up with this product to alleviate redness and irritation. It did a fair job, but not any better than rose hip oil. I took a chance on this product because this product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. It is not bad, I just did not find it to be great. I have not been as faithful with the twice a day because the product needs to be refrigerated. I had not realized how inconvenient this aspect would be. I will continue use this product. It does sooth, but I'm sure being refrigerated and cool helps.
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
I received the item at a discount in exchange for a review. After using this product on my face twice a day for two weeks I didn't notice any difference in the redness of my face. My skin did feel a little smoothr after using it so that was nice. I will continue to use it and see if time makes any difference.